Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Albertville, AL
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Albertville for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 66 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Albertville can cater to your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Albertville, AL
Clinic 5 Addiction Recovery
1 Independent Dr, Rainbow City, AL 35906The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews regarding the doctors and staff. Patients appreciate the caring and understanding nature of the staff, particularly mentioning Dr. Harrell as being attentive and giving excellent advice. The relaxed and peaceful environment of the center is also noted by reviewers.
- The doctors and staff are highly praised for being caring, understanding, and taking time to listen to patients.
- The environment is described as relaxing and peaceful, creating a welcoming atmosphere for recovery.
Rapha Treatment Center
677 W Covington Ave, Attalla, AL 35954The positive reviews mention a great counseling instructor who has helped them with addiction, a detox/rehab facility that was referred to them and was great, and a program that has a genuine love and is life-changing. One review also mentions the "no nonsense" approach to recovery, with discipline and personal accountability being emphasized.
- The counseling instructor, Mr. Calvin, is highly recommended and can provide valuable guidance for individuals dealing with addiction.
- The center referred a client to a detox/rehab facility that was highly regarded and appreciated.
- Note: The reviews contain mixed opinions about the staff and overall experience, so it is important for individuals to consider all aspects before making a decision.
Gadsden Treatment Center
1121 Gardner St, Gadsden, AL 35901The positive reviews about the addiction treatment center mention that the place saved them. They also mention that there is no wait time and that the building is nice.
- This place has been successful in saving at least one person.
- There are no long wait times for dosing at this addiction treatment center.
582 Shields Rd, Huntsville, AL 35811Residents at His Way recovery center consistently express feelings of being loved and cared for during their time in the program. The center focuses on helping men find a better way of living through the teachings of Christ. Graduates of the six-month program report continued success in remaining clean and sober.
- Residents feel loved and cared about during their time at the center.
- The program focuses on guiding individuals towards a better way of living through a Christ-centered approach.
- The six-month program has helped individuals achieve long-term sobriety.
3322 S Memorial Pkwy, Huntsville, AL 35801The addiction treatment center has a friendly office and helpful volunteers. The center offers daily meetings and a welcoming environment where individuals can openly share their experiences and feel accepted. The reviewer felt comfortable and appreciated the opportunity to study recovery literature and engage in different meeting formats.
- Convenient location with daily meetings: Visitors from out of town appreciate the convenience of having a central location where they can attend daily meetings without having to search for multiple meeting locations.
- Welcoming and accepting atmosphere: The reviewer felt comfortable and accepted, and was able to share openly about their experiences without judgment. The center provides a supportive environment for individuals seeking recovery.
New Horizons Recovery Center
4040 Memorial Pkwy SW, Huntsville, AL 35802The positive reviews for this addiction treatment center highlight the center's success in helping individuals overcome substance abuse issues and providing counseling services. Clients appreciate the center's ability to bring their loved ones back from the grasp of addiction. Overall, it is deemed as a good place for those seeking assistance with drug and alcohol addiction.
- Effective drug and alcohol addiction treatment: Several reviews mention the effectiveness of this addiction treatment center in helping individuals overcome substance abuse issues. This suggests that the center provides effective treatments and support for those struggling with drug and alcohol addiction.
- Counseling services available: The reviews also mention that the center offers counseling services, indicating that they prioritize providing comprehensive support for individuals seeking help. This can be incredibly beneficial for addressing the underlying causes and psychological aspects of addiction.
Family Life Center - Guntersville Location
432 Gunter Ave, Guntersville, AL 35976The program at the addiction treatment center is structured and requires commitment, but it has proven to be helpful for many. The program provides a strong support network and teaches valuable skills to stay clean. Many individuals who have completed the program have successfully turned their lives around and have even gone on to help others struggling with addiction.
- Provides a supportive network of individuals to help clients stay clean and achieve sobriety.
- Offers opportunities for personal growth and career development, as clients can transition from completing the program to helping others with addiction.
Living Free Recovery
1577 AL-36, Hartselle, AL 35640The addiction treatment center is described as the best place on the planet for overcoming substance abuse.
- Highly effective treatment: Multiple reviewers have described this addiction treatment center as the best place they have ever been to for substance abuse rehabilitation. This indicates that the treatment methods employed by the center have proven to be successful in helping individuals overcome their addictions.
- Supportive staff: Several reviewers have praised the center's staff for their dedication and support throughout the rehabilitation process. This suggests that the staff members are compassionate, understanding, and genuinely care about the well-being of the patients.
New Outlook Detox
380 Woods Cove Rd, Scottsboro, AL 35768The addiction treatment center receives high praise for their caring and attentive staff who create a safe and supportive environment. Previous clients express gratitude for the center's role in their recovery and highlight their continued sobriety and personal growth as a result of the treatment received.
- Caring and supportive staff - The reviews mention that the staff at this addiction treatment center are caring and actually check on the patients, making them feel safe and loved.
- Successful track record - One of the reviewers mentioned that they have been to this center twice for alcohol detox, and it has helped them become sober and stay that way for over two years.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started