Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Decatur, AL
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Decatur for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 133 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Decatur can cater to your needs.
Top 6 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Decatur, AL
1103 5th Ave SW, Decatur, AL 35601The addiction treatment center in Alabama has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Patients describe it as the best program in the state, with staff members who are caring, dedicated, and treat patients like family. Many reviewers credit the center with changing their lives and giving them hope, while also praising its clean and safe environment. Overall, the center is commended for its effectiveness in helping patients recover from addiction and find support and guidance.
- Life Source is highly recommended by multiple reviewers, with many praising it as the best addiction treatment center in the state of Alabama.
- The staff at Life Source is described as amazing, caring, and dedicated to helping individuals overcome addiction and create a new life for themselves.
- The program at Life Source is effective and life-changing, providing individuals with the tools and support they need to stay clean and sober.
Bradford Health Services
1189 Allbritton Rd, Warrior, AL 35180Overall, the positive reviews of the addiction treatment center highlight that it has helped individuals get sober and save their lives. Many reviewers express gratitude for the care and support they received, praising the staff for their kindness and dedication. The facility is also commended for its therapeutic environment, quality of care, and effective treatment programs.
- Numerous positive reviews highlight that this addiction treatment center has successfully helped individuals achieve long-term sobriety. Multiple reviewers mentioned that they have remained clean and sober for many years after receiving treatment at this facility.
- Several reviewers acknowledged the caring and supportive staff at this center. They mentioned that the staff members were compassionate and understanding, making them feel valued and supported throughout their recovery journey.
- The facilities were highly praised by some reviewers, mentioning that they were comfortable and well-maintained. Some reviewers also appreciated the availability of various treatment programs, including intensive outpatient options and detoxification services.
1508 Hwy 78 E, Jasper, AL 35504The addiction treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from patients. People mention that the staff is kind, non-judgmental, and caring. The doctors are highly praised for their bedside manner and genuine concern for the well-being of the patients. Patients appreciate the personalized care they receive and feel like they are treated as individuals, not just another file folder. The center is also commended for creating a welcoming and supportive environment.
- The staff at the addiction treatment center is kind, nonjudgmental, and caring. Patients feel valued and important, not just like another file folder.
- The doctors and nurses take the time to show their concerns and provide proper care. They treat patients like family, welcoming them with a smile and creating a supportive environment.
- The addiction treatment center prioritizes efficiency and professionalism, not tolerating drama or noncompliance with rules. This ensures a focused and effective treatment experience for individuals seeking help.
593 Hwy 78 W, Jasper, AL 35501The positive reviews highlight the caring and helpful nature of Mary, a staff member at the addiction treatment center. Additionally, the reviewers appreciate the staff's commitment to helping others and their personal experiences with recovery.
- Staff members are described as kind, sweet, and helpful.
- Many staff members are recovering themselves, which can create a supportive and empathetic environment for patients.
Crossroads Medical Wellness Gary Adams MD
824 6th Ave SE, Decatur, AL 35601Patients love the staff at this addiction treatment center, describing them as awesome and praising them for their ease and efficiency. They express gratitude towards the center for their work in helping people overcome substance abuse.
- Quick and easy process: Several reviews mention that the center offers a seamless and efficient treatment process, making it easier for individuals seeking help for their substance abuse issues.
- Supportive staff: Many reviewers express their admiration for the staff, emphasizing their positive attitude and dedication to helping individuals overcome addiction. This suggests that the center has a supportive and caring team that can provide the necessary support during the recovery process.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started