Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Mobile, AL
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Mobile for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 241 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Mobile can cater to your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Mobile, AL
Freedom Center LLC
4373 Downtowner Loop S, Mobile, AL 36609Positive reviews for the addiction treatment center highlight the caring and understanding nature of the staff and doctors, who are described as treating patients as people rather than addicts. The front desk and nursing staff are commended for their friendliness and professionalism. Many reviewers appreciate the focus on helping individuals change their lives and the overall positive experience at the center.
- The doctors and staff are caring, understanding, and treat patients as individuals, not just addicts.
- The front desk staff is friendly and treats everyone with respect.
- The facility is prompt and well-organized, with efficient processes in place.
808 Downtowner Loop W, Mobile, AL 36609Positive reviews about the addiction treatment center highlight the caring and helpful staff, cleanliness of the facility, and efficient service. Reviewers mention that the center is prompt, informative, and organized. Some reviewers express gratitude for the clinic's role in their recovery journey and recommend it to others.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the addiction treatment center are friendly, caring, and treat patients with respect.
- Clean and organized facility: Many reviewers praise the addiction treatment center for its cleanliness, organization, and prompt service. They mention that everything is done professionally and there are no long waiting times.
Mobile Metro Treatment Center
1924 Dauphin Island Pkwy, Mobile, AL 36605The addiction treatment center has received a mix of positive and negative reviews. Some reviewers have praised the counselors and staff for their support and dedication to helping individuals on their recovery journey. They appreciate the positive impact the center has had on their lives and the assistance provided in maintaining a normal, drug-free lifestyle. However, there are also concerns about employee turnover, lack of organization, and difficulties with communication and transportation. It is suggested to ensure that the center is the right fit and to be prepared for potential challenges.
- They have counselors who are in recovery themselves and can provide a deeper level of understanding and support.
- The nurses and staff, particularly Vanessa and the head nurse, are helpful and caring.
- This place is seen as a blessing and has been successful in helping individuals maintain a normal life free from opioid addiction.
Bradford Health Services - Mobile
1000 Hillcrest Rd #304, Mobile, AL 36695Reviewers praised the addiction treatment center for helping them start their lives over and giving them hope. They felt grateful and credited the center with saving their lives. However, there were negative reviews that mentioned the center's focus on money and lack of concern for patients who couldn't afford expensive treatments.
- The addiction treatment center has successfully helped individuals withdraw from medications and start their lives over.
- The center has been described as saving lives and showing individuals the way to recovery.
- Some staff members are caring and seem genuinely interested in helping patients.
Wings of Life Recovery
800 St Louis St, Mobile, AL 36602The substance abuse rehabilitation center, Wings of Life, has received numerous positive reviews. Many reviewers praised the center for its life-changing impact, with individuals being restored to God, reconciled with family, and able to lead productive lives free from addiction. The staff were also commended for their caring and supportive approach. Overall, the center was described as a place of transformation, restoration, and a blessing to those seeking help with addiction and a closer relationship with Jesus.
- Transformation and Restoration: Multiple reviewers mentioned that the addiction treatment center, Wings of Life, has helped them overcome their addiction and experience transformation and restoration in their lives. They have been able to rebuild relationships, become productive members of society, and establish a strong foundation in their faith.
- Supportive Staff: Many reviewers expressed gratitude for the staff at Wings of Life, praising their dedication, compassion, and the positive impact they have had on their recovery journey. Staff members were described as influential, loving, caring, and prayerful, providing a supportive environment for individuals seeking help.
- Christian-based Program: Several reviewers emphasized that Wings of Life is a Christian-based program, highlighting the importance of faith in their recovery. They mentioned the opportunity to get closer to Jesus, establish an intimate relationship with God, and experience a heart change through the guidance and teachings provided by the staff.
31214 Coleman Ln, Spanish Fort, AL 36527The addiction treatment center has a dedicated and caring staff who are committed to helping individuals recover from substance abuse. The program offers a lot of freedom and allows individuals to leave for work, but it is suggested that those coming directly off drugs should consider a higher level of care. The center provides excellent services, food, and shelter, with an amazing cook on staff. The staff genuinely cares about the success of the individuals and their attitude plays a role in determining their experience at the center.
- The staff at this addiction treatment center is caring and dedicated to helping individuals recover from substance abuse.
- The program offers a lot of freedom, allowing individuals to leave and work while still receiving treatment.
- The food provided at this center is of high quality and there is a lot of variety available.
Home of Grace For Women
394 Aldock Rd, Eight Mile, AL 36613The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews for being a life-changing and supportive facility. Reviewers express gratitude towards the staff and credit the center for their transformative experiences. Many reviewers highly recommend the center for female family members, emphasizing the positive impact it had on their loved ones' recovery.
- Life-altering experience: The center is described as a life-altering experience by one reviewer, suggesting that it has a positive and transformative impact on individuals seeking substance abuse rehabilitation.
- Strong spiritual aspect: Multiple reviewers mention the presence of God and describe the center as a divine appointment. This suggests that the center incorporates spirituality and faith, which may be beneficial for individuals looking for a religious or spiritually-oriented approach to recovery.
Lakeview Center Medication-Assisted Treatment - Pensacola
1800 N Palafox St, Pensacola, FL 32501The overall consensus from positive reviews of the addiction treatment center is that the staff genuinely cares about the recovery of the patients. The program offered is considered to be better than other clinics in the area. Additionally, the staff is commended for their dedication to helping individuals overcome addiction and the positive impact the program has had on their lives.
- The staff genuinely cares about the recovery of their patients and is committed to helping them overcome addiction.
- The program offers effective treatment compared to other clinics in the area.
- The entire staff is united in their mission to help people overcome addiction.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started