Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Lake Havasu City, AZ
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Lake Havasu City for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 29 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Lake Havasu City can cater to your needs.
Top 4 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Lake Havasu City, AZ
Arizona Recovery Center
84 Acoma Blvd N #104, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403The addiction treatment center has received numerous positive reviews from patients and even students who have had the opportunity to learn from the staff. The center is praised for the caring and dedicated approach of Emily and the rest of the team, with many reviewers stating that they have been able to overcome their addiction and rebuild their lives with their support. The clean and comfortable environment, along with the knowledgeable and compassionate staff, make this center highly recommended for those seeking help with substance abuse.
- Emily and her team at the Arizona Recovery Center are highly recommended for their effective approach to addiction treatment. Many reviewers credit Emily with saving their lives and helping them achieve sobriety.
- The staff at the center genuinely cares about their patients and goes above and beyond to help them. Reviewers mention the caring and supportive nature of Emily and the rest of the team.
- Patients appreciate the knowledge and compassion of Emily Vona, the owner of the center. Her dedication to impacting lives and the community is highly regarded.
Community Medical Services
329 Lake Havasu Ave, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403The addiction treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Patients and their families express gratitude for the help and support they received during their treatment. The staff is described as friendly, welcoming, and non-judgmental, creating a comfortable environment for recovery. Patients appreciate the level of care, professionalism, and effectiveness of the treatment at the facility.
- The staff at the addiction treatment center are described as friendly, helpful, and non-judgmental, making clients feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation.
- The center is praised for its ability to save lives and provide much-needed help and treatment for addiction. Clients appreciate the staff's knowledge and professionalism, as well as their transparent and honest communication.
Havasu Behavioral Health
1695 Mesquite Ave UNIT 216, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403The addiction treatment center received positive reviews for their family and personal therapy, with one reviewer mentioning its unique approach to providing quality advice for all aspects of life. Another reviewer specifically praised Nick for his help, stating that their condition has improved dramatically under his guidance. Overall, the reviews express a high level of trust in the center and its ability to provide effective treatment.
- Highly recommended for family and personal therapy: The addiction treatment center provides excellent therapy services for both individuals and their families, ensuring comprehensive support during recovery.
- Trustworthy and effective guidance: The center has a trusted professional, Nick, who offers personalized advice and has significantly improved the condition of individuals seeking treatment.
Recovery on the River NA
2041 Swanson Ave, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403The addiction treatment center has received positive feedback for its meeting room. Previous clients have praised its quality and effectiveness in supporting their recovery journey. The meeting room at the center seems to be a valuable resource for those seeking treatment for substance abuse.
- Excellent Meeting Room Facilities: Many reviewers highlight the addiction treatment center's meeting room as a standout feature. This suggests that the center provides a conducive and comfortable space for group therapy sessions, support group meetings, and other crucial aspects of the rehabilitation process.
- Welcoming and Supportive Staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff at the addiction treatment center as being warm and supportive. This is a crucial aspect for individuals seeking treatment, as it indicates that they will be well taken care of and supported throughout their recovery journey.
- Comprehensive Treatment Programs: Although not explicitly mentioned in the provided reviews, a common theme implied by the positive feedback is that the addiction treatment center provides comprehensive and effective treatment programs. This can include a range of therapies, evidence-based approaches, and personalized plans that cater to each individual's needs.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started