Suboxone Centers Near Gilbert, AZ
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 75 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 7156 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Gilbert. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 7 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Gilbert, AZ
2nd Chance Treatment Center
2450 E Guadalupe Rd Suite 103, Gilbert, AZ 85234
Overall, patients give positive reviews for the Suboxone treatment center's caring and knowledgeable providers, short wait times, and quick appointments. They appreciate the consistent care from the same psychiatrist and effective medication monitoring. Some mention recent staffing changes and discontinued benzodiazepine prescriptions for those with substance abuse histories. However, most express gratitude for the treatment received.
- Excellent and knowledgeable providers: The doctors at the Suboxone treatment center are highly qualified and specialize in addiction medicine and co-occurring mental health issues. They are praised for their expertise and ability to provide effective treatment.
- Short wait times and quick appointments: Patients appreciate the efficient scheduling and minimal waiting time at the treatment center. This allows for prompt access to care and reduces unnecessary delays.
- Compassionate and caring staff: The staff members, including the front desk and office manager, are commended for their friendliness and empathy towards patients. They create a welcoming environment and provide support throughout the treatment process.
- Personalized care and patient-centered approach: The providers take the time to listen to patients and understand their unique experiences and needs. They offer honest feedback, reflecting on the medication's effects and its impact on their day-to-day lives. Patients feel heard and supported in their treatment journey.
- Multiple locations and convenient communication: The treatment center has multiple locations, providing greater accessibility for patients. Additionally, they have implemented a texting system, making it easier for patients to communicate with the clinic and receive necessary information.
- Support for medication-assisted treatment: The Suboxone treatment center offers a range of medications, including Naloxone, Suboxone, and Sublocade, which are essential for the successful management of opioid addiction. This comprehensive approach to treatment is appreciated by patients.
- Positive experiences and satisfaction: Many patients express their satisfaction with the care they receive at the treatment center. They have recommended the center to others and appreciate the help, guidance, and improvement they have experienced in their mental health and addiction recovery.
- Please note that the reviews provided are meant to highlight the positive aspects of the Suboxone treatment center. It is always recommended to conduct additional research and consider individual needs when making a decision about treatment.
303 N Centennial Way, Mesa, AZ 85201
The Suboxone treatment center led by Dr. Jackson receives high praise from patients for its professional, efficient, and compassionate care. Many credit the center and Dr. Jackson's team with helping them overcome addiction and improve their lives.
- Dr. Jackson and his staff are highly professional and caring. They take the time to listen and understand their patients' needs, providing personalized care.
- The office is efficient and easy to use, allowing patients to set up appointments and relay messages conveniently through phone or text.
- The treatment method recommended by Dr. Jackson, which includes Suboxone, has helped many patients overcome addiction and regain control of their lives. It allows them to stay off opiates with little to no anxiety, while feeling normal. Additionally, Dr. Jackson is open to discussions and adjustments in dosages and scheduling based on individual needs.
Corebella Health and Wellness
2600 E Southern Ave suite e-1, Tempe, AZ 85282
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its friendly and welcoming staff, knowledgeable and caring doctors, and effective addiction and pain management treatments. Patients appreciate the respectful care, feeling important and cared for. The office staff and nurses receive positive reviews for their professionalism and politeness. Overall, the center is a great place to receive help for addiction.
- Friendly and welcoming staff: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are described as friendly, welcoming, and treating patients with respect and kindness. They go the extra mile to make patients feel comfortable and cared for.
- Knowledgeable and caring doctors: The doctors at this center are highly praised for their knowledge, expertise, and dedication to their patients. They are described as smart, kind, and understanding, providing the best treatment options and thinking ahead for their patients' care.
- Excellent level of care and professionalism: Many reviewers mention that this Suboxone treatment center goes above and beyond in providing care and professionalism. They are commended for their level of attention, care, and devotion to patients, with some reviewers stating that they have never experienced the same level of care elsewhere.
Dependency Relief Specialists
1452 N Higley Rd Suite 101, Gilbert, AZ 85234
This Suboxone treatment center receives very positive reviews for their caring, attentive approach and ability to provide immediate assistance when needed. Patients credit the center, led by Dr. Reader and his wife Helen, with helping them overcome addiction and chronic pain. Patients highly recommend their services.
- Dr. Reader and his staff are compassionate and caring, and treat their patients like family.
- The office has flexible hours and is willing to provide assistance in any way possible.
- The treatment provided can change your life for the better, whether you are dealing with chronic pain or addiction issues.
Renaissance Recovery Center
459 N Gilbert Rd Suite B-140, Gilbert, AZ 85234
The Renaissance Recovery Center is praised by former patients for helping them overcome addiction and rebuild their lives. Reviewers are grateful for the caring staff, effective treatment, and supportive environment. Many mention specific staff who positively impacted their recovery journey. Overall, the center is highly recommended for those seeking help with substance use.
- Caring and supportive staff: Multiple reviews mention how the staff at Renaissance Recovery Center are compassionate, empathetic, and genuinely care about the clients' well-being. This creates a safe and supportive environment for individuals seeking treatment.
- Customized treatment: The center is praised for tailoring the recovery process to each individual's specific needs. This personalized approach helps clients address the root causes of their addiction and develop effective coping strategies.
- Holistic approach: Renaissance Recovery Center is commended for taking a holistic approach to recovery, addressing not only the physical aspects of addiction but also the emotional, mental, and spiritual components. This comprehensive approach allows individuals to achieve long-term sobriety and experience positive life changes.
New Hope Behavioral Health Center
215 S Power Rd #114, Mesa, AZ 85206
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its caring and supportive staff, excellent care, comfortable intake process, and supportive environment. Patients praise the staff for going above and beyond to help them on their recovery journey and appreciate the positive long-term relationships they build with counselors. Many say the clinic has had a profoundly positive impact on their lives.
- Highly recommended by multiple reviewers: Many reviewers expressed their gratitude and satisfaction with the Suboxone treatment center, stating that it helped them get off painkillers, saved their lives, and changed their lives for the better.
- Supportive and caring staff: Reviewers consistently mentioned the compassionate and supportive nature of the staff, including counselors, nurses, and receptionists. They emphasized that the staff at the center genuinely cared about the patients' well-being and made efforts to ensure their comfort and success.
- Comprehensive and personalized care: According to reviews, the center provided a comprehensive approach to opioid addiction treatment. They offered various outlets and programs to support individuals in quitting substance use, and counselors and nurses were commended for tailoring their services to meet the specific needs of each patient. Additionally, the center was praised for consistently working with patients and their families to provide the necessary support.
CleanSlate Outpatient Addiction Medicine
2451 E Baseline Rd #430, Gilbert, AZ 85234
The Suboxone treatment center in Gilbert has received very positive reviews. Patients say the staff are caring, reliable professionals who provide personalized treatment in a non-judgmental way. The center comes highly recommended for those seeking help with opioid addiction.
- Highly professional and caring staff: According to multiple reviews, the staff at this Suboxone treatment center is described as reliable, genuinely caring, sympathetic, and professional. They are praised for their knowledge, patience, and understanding of patients' needs.
- Personalized treatment: Reviewers appreciate the individualized treatment they receive at this center. They mention that the staff takes the time to listen, understand their unique situations, and provide personalized care and support tailored to their needs.
- Supportive and welcoming environment: Many reviewers mention feeling welcomed, cared for, and supported by the staff at this center. They often describe the staff as being like a family and emphasize the positive and compassionate atmosphere.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started