Suboxone Centers Near Laveen, AZ
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 72 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 7679 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Laveen. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Laveen, AZ
2nd Chance Treatment Center
6535 W Camelback Rd Suite 4, Phoenix, AZ 85033
Overall, patients appreciate the caring and knowledgeable providers at this Suboxone treatment center, especially Tammy McMillan and Dr. Zeppieri. Though some mention issues with phone communication and scheduling, the personalized treatment and effective medication management are highlights.
- Knowledgeable and caring doctors: Multiple reviews mention that the doctors at the Suboxone treatment center are knowledgeable, attentive, and genuinely care about their patients' well-being. They take the time to listen, ask questions, and form personalized treatment plans.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Many reviewers appreciate the friendly and helpful office staff at the treatment center. They are described as polite, accommodating, and committed to providing a positive experience for patients.
- Effective treatment and personalized care: Patients report that the treatment center offers effective Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) using Suboxone. Reviews mention that the doctors take the time to get to know patients, work on their individual issues, and provide custom treatment options.
Community Medical Services
2301 W Northern Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021
The majority of reviews praise this Suboxone treatment center for its caring staff, quick intake, and dedication to fighting opioid addiction. Many credit the center with transforming their lives and health. However, one review cited a negative experience with a counselor seemingly focused on money over patient care. Overall, it gets strong recommendations for those pursuing opioid addiction recovery.
- Staff is caring, helpful, and understanding, going above and beyond to ensure patients' success and well-being.
- Fast and easy intake process with a focus on privacy.
- Offers round-the-clock treatment and a 24-hour intake, making it convenient for individuals seeking immediate help.
Corebella Health and Wellness
2600 E Southern Ave suite e-1, Tempe, AZ 85282
The Suboxone treatment center has received extremely positive feedback from patients regarding the friendly, respectful staff and caring, expert doctors who go above and beyond to help patients recover from opioid addiction. Patients describe feeling comfortable and satisfied with the treatment they receive and highly recommend the center to others seeking help.
- Friendly and welcoming staff who know patients by name and make them feel comfortable and cared for.
- Highly knowledgeable and professional doctors who go above and beyond to provide the best treatment options.
- Excellent level of care, with doctors who genuinely care about their patients' well-being and are willing to help them beyond their obligations.
Dependency Relief Specialists
1452 N Higley Rd Suite 101, Gilbert, AZ 85234
This Suboxone treatment center has received extremely positive feedback, with patients praising Dr. Reader and Helen for their compassionate and supportive care. Patients mentioned prompt access to the doctor and flexible office hours. Many described the treatment as life-changing, especially for those with chronic pain or opioid addiction. Overall, patients strongly recommend this center for seeking recovery from addiction and relief from pain.
- The doctor and staff at the center are caring, understanding, and patient.
- They provide flexible hours and personalized assistance, ensuring that patients receive the support they need.
- The treatment provided at the center can bring positive changes to patients' lives, whether it's managing chronic pain or overcoming opioid dependency.
Intensive Treatment Systems
4136 N 75th Ave #116, Phoenix, AZ 85033
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its caring, dedicated staff and excellent service. The staff are praised for their support, knowledge, and willingness to help those struggling with addiction. The center provides additional resources, transportation, and classes to aid recovery in a friendly, reliable atmosphere.
- Friendly and dedicated staff: The reviews consistently mention the caring and supportive nature of the staff members, including the nurses, counselors, and peer support. They are described as professional, friendly, and always there to help and listen.
- Reliable and efficient service: Many reviewers praise the clinic for its reliable and consistent service. They mention short wait times, efficient dosing procedures, and the availability of transportation services. The overall positive experiences of the reviewers suggest that the clinic is well-organized and prioritizes the needs of its clients.
- Effective counseling and support: Several reviewers specifically mention the positive impact of their counselors, such as Frank, Janae, and Louis. They highlight the counselors' knowledge, willingness to go above and beyond, and their ability to provide effective support in their recovery journeys. These positive experiences indicate that the counseling and support provided at the clinic are beneficial for individuals seeking help with opioid addiction.
Valle del Sol
1209 S 1st Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85003
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its friendly, supportive staff and the compassionate, thorough care provided. Patients appreciate the convenient hours and free services, although minor issues with wait times and cleanliness are noted.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff being friendly, compassionate, and helpful. This creates a positive and supportive atmosphere for patients seeking treatment for opioid addiction.
- Convenient dosing hours: One review specifically mentions that the dosing hours at the center are perfect, running from 4:30 am to 4 pm. This allows individuals with jobs to easily schedule their doses without interruption.
- Comprehensive care: The center is praised for providing thorough and comprehensive care. They conduct bloodwork and tests to monitor the patient's health, and the counselors are described as professional and dedicated to helping patients succeed in their recovery journey.
Bicycle Health Suboxone Clinic
2828 N Central Ave 10th Floor, Phoenix, AZ 85004
The reviews for the Suboxone treatment center, Bicycle Health, are very positive. Patients appreciate the convenient online consultations and compassionate care from the doctors and counselors. Many describe the center as professional, understanding, and life-changing and recommend it to others seeking help.
- Convenient and online: The Suboxone treatment center offers online consultations and appointments, making it easy and accessible for patients to receive care from the comfort of their own homes.
- Compassionate and nonjudgmental staff: The doctors and counselors at the center are described as caring, understanding, and nonjudgmental. They provide a supportive and safe environment for patients to seek help and recover from addiction.
- Professional and comprehensive treatment: The center is praised for its professionalism and comprehensive approach to treatment. Patients feel understood and supported, and the doctors take the time to explain the entire process and answer any questions, instilling confidence in their abilities.
4350 N 19th Ave #1, Phoenix, AZ 85015
Recovery RX is praised for their caring staff who make patients feel like family, providing an exceptional and down-to-earth treatment experience. Patients recommend the clinic for those serious about recovery, highlighting the friendly, respectful staff who treat people with compassion.
- The staff at Recovery RX is compassionate and treats patients like individuals, not just addicts.
- The clinic has a supportive and caring treatment team, from counseling to medical staff and front desk.
- Patients feel like family and are made to feel welcome and cared for throughout their treatment journey.
5656 E Orange Blossom Ln #5, Phoenix, AZ 85018
The Suboxone treatment center has received rave reviews for its supportive and compassionate staff, who patients describe as incredibly helpful, friendly, and accommodating. Under the guidance of Dr. Flatley, the treatment center provides a non-judgmental environment focused on responsiveness to patient needs. Patients highly recommend the center to those struggling with addiction.
- Dr. Flatley and the staff are incredibly helpful, attentive, and accommodating to mental health needs.
- The center provides a supportive and non-judgmental environment that feels like home, with a caring and invested staff.
- The team is responsive, prompt, and goes above and beyond to assist patients, including dealing with insurance companies and pharmacy issues.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started