Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Little Rock, AR
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Little Rock for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 210 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Little Rock can cater to your needs.
Top 7 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Little Rock, AR
BHG Medical Services North Little Rock
4260 Stockton Dr # A, North Little Rock, AR 72117The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews from patients who feel that the staff, including the counselors and doctors, have been instrumental in helping them overcome their addiction. The fact that the center accepts insurance is seen as a helpful aspect. Some patients appreciate the accommodating and caring nature of the staff, while others commend the doctors for their understanding and support.
- The staff are caring and dedicated - reviewers mention positive experiences with the front office staff, counselors, and doctors.
- They accept insurance - this is seen as a helpful feature by reviewers, as many addiction treatment centers do not.
- Accommodating and sincere care - according to one reviewer, the center has been accommodating and provided great care for years.
Dr. Jeanne A. Murphy, MD Suboxone Doctor
500 S University Ave, Little Rock, AR 72205The addiction treatment center is praised for having a caring and empathetic staff, particularly Dr. Jeanne Murphy, who is described as attentive, knowledgeable, and wanting to help her patients. The center is also noted for its affordability compared to other clinics. The doctor is commended for being thorough, not performing unnecessary procedures, and being a good listener. Overall, the center is deemed as providing outstanding service and care.
- The staff and doctor are empathetic and caring, providing understanding and support to patients.
- The doctor is knowledgeable about addiction and seeks to help patients rather than enable them.
- The clinic offers affordable treatment compared to other clinics.
Natural State Recovery Centers
10025 Oakland Dr, North Little Rock, AR 72118The addiction treatment center received numerous positive reviews from former clients and their loved ones. Reviewers highlighted the staff's dedication, compassion, and diligence in providing person-centered care. Many praised the program for its holistic approach to healing, including spiritual, emotional, and physical aspects. The facility's various levels of care, outpatient recovery, and sober living programs were also commended. Additionally, the supportive and caring environment, individualized counseling, and positive staff were frequently mentioned as strengths of the center.
- Compassionate and dedicated staff: The staff at Natural State Recovery genuinely cares about their patients and goes above and beyond to provide person-centered care with compassion and diligence. They are supportive and understanding, creating an atmosphere of love and acceptance.
- Comprehensive and holistic approach: Natural State Recovery offers a program that focuses on spiritual, emotional, and physical healing. They provide a range of services, including outpatient recovery, sober living programs, and phased step-down options like partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient care. This comprehensive approach ensures that individuals receive the necessary support at every stage of their recovery journey.
- Individualized and peer-supported counseling: The counselors at Natural State Recovery have personal experience with addiction and maintain quality sobriety. This peer counseling approach allows for honesty, vulnerability, and effective guidance. The program also emphasizes individualized care, ensuring that each client's unique needs are met.
Oasis Renewal Center
14913 Cooper Orbit Rd, Little Rock, AR 72223The positive reviews about Oasis Renewal Center, an addiction treatment center, highlight the caring and supportive staff, comfortable and welcoming atmosphere, and delicious food. Many reviewers express gratitude for the facility's contribution to their recovery and recommend it highly. The serene and beautiful surroundings, along with various therapy sessions and classes, are mentioned as contributing factors to the positive experience.
- The staff at Oasis Renewal Center is caring and supportive, making each individual feel valued and important.
- The facility is located in a beautiful setting with serene surroundings, including lakes, ponds, and trails for relaxation and peacefulness.
- The food at Oasis Renewal Center is highly praised and considered to be top-notch, prepared by a skilled chef who creates homemade meals from scratch.
Little Rock Pain Management Clinic, LLC
500 S University Ave # 511, Little Rock, AR 72205The reviews highlight the compassionate and caring nature of Dr. Murphy and her staff at the addiction treatment center. Patients appreciate her personalized approach and the attention given to their overall health and well-being. Many mention the positive impact on their chronic pain management and the quality of care received at the clinic.
- Dr. Murphy and her staff genuinely care about their patients and take the time to listen to their concerns and develop personalized treatment plans.
- The clinic runs efficiently and appointments are kept on time, minimizing waiting times for patients.
- Dr. Murphy focuses on alternative measures and minimized narcotic usage to manage chronic pain, providing a more holistic approach to pain management.
Bradford Health Services
2 St Vincent Cir, Little Rock, AR 72205The addiction treatment center receives numerous positive reviews. Patients appreciate the caring and compassionate staff who go above and beyond to help them on their recovery journey. The therapists are highly praised for their expertise and ability to instill hope and confidence in patients. The facility is commended for its comprehensive approach to care, including options for family involvement and aftercare programs.
- The staff at the addiction treatment center are described as amazing, caring, compassionate, and dedicated to the well-being of the patients.
- The aftercare program is highly praised, indicating that the center provides ongoing support and resources even after treatment.
- The therapists at the center are highly regarded and credited with saving lives, teaching coping skills, and helping individuals regain confidence and manage their lives again.
The Haven Detox Little Rock
5201 Stagecoach Rd, Little Rock, AR 72204Haven Detox of Little Rock is highly praised for its welcoming and non-judgmental staff who create a clean and comfortable environment for healing. The facility is described as beautiful and calming, with a serene lake view. The compassionate and caring staff are dedicated to helping patients start their recovery journey and provide the necessary tools for lasting sobriety.
- Welcoming and non-judgmental staff: Clients mentioned feeling welcomed and not judged by the friendly and relatable technicians at the center.
- Beautiful and relaxing facility: The facility is described as beautiful, with a calm lake view and plush interiors, creating a relaxing environment for clients to heal.
- Compassionate and caring staff: The staff is consistently described as compassionate, caring, and committed to the well-being of the clients.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started