Methadone Treatment Centers Near Russellville, AR
Why Trust Us
As a top-rated website for addiction treatment, AddictionGroup understands the importance of helping you find a reputable addiction clinic. Addiction is a severe problem, so our team comprehensively analyzed hundreds of methadone clinics to provide the best recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating opioid addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1001 patient reviews to identify the best methadone clinic in Russellville. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Methadone Treatment Centers Near Russellville, AR
MedMark Treatment Centers Springdale
7255 Meeshow Dr A, Springdale, AR 72762The Methadone treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from patients who express gratitude for the caring and supportive staff who have played a significant role in their recovery. Many reviewers mention the importance of combining medication-assisted treatment with counseling and therapy for successful outcomes. There is a general consensus that the clinic provides effective help and has given people a chance to turn their lives around.
- The staff at this clinic are described as caring, compassionate, and understanding. They provide counseling, support, and believe in the potential of their patients.
- The treatment program, which combines Methadone with cognitive therapy, has been successful for many individuals. There are patients who have been with the clinic for several years, indicating the effectiveness of the program.
- This clinic provides a supportive and safe environment, emphasizing the importance of individual growth and a better way of life. The staff trusts compliant patients and helps them progress through the program, eventually leading to monthly visits.
BHG Medical Services North Little Rock
4260 Stockton Dr # A, North Little Rock, AR 72117The Methadone treatment center mentioned in the reviews is highly praised for saving lives and providing great care. The staff, counselors, and doctors are described as accommodating and sincere, with specific mentions of Dr. Maxwell, Sam, Dr. C, Maggie, Jeannie, and Dr. Snodgrass. The center is appreciated for accepting insurance and having a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. However, there is one negative review mentioning that the staff does not care about patients and may allow them to relapse over a photo ID card. Overall, the center receives positive feedback and is recommended by the reviewers.
- Friendly and accommodating staff
- Great doctors and physicians
- Relaxed atmosphere
1100 Lexington Ave #400, Fort Smith, AR 72901The Methadone treatment center, Ideal Option, receives overwhelmingly positive reviews. Patients praise the center for its effectiveness in helping individuals quit opioids and regain control of their lives. The staff, including doctors and nurses, are described as friendly, compassionate, and professional. Patients appreciate the calm and stress-free environment, short wait times, and the availability of Medicaid as a payment option.
- Staff and doctors are friendly, compassionate, and understanding.
- Short wait times and calm atmosphere reduce stress and anxiety.
- Ideal Option offers comprehensive treatment options for opioid addiction.
BHG Medical Services Fayetteville
8 Colt Square Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72703The Stockton Clinic in Arkansas is highly praised by multiple reviewers who credit it with helping them achieve long-term sobriety. Reviewers appreciate the professional and friendly staff, particularly the new counselor, and the comfortable and supportive environment provided. BHG in Fayetteville is also highly recommended for its caring and competent staff, including the manager, as well as the effective treatment provided. Both clinics are commended for their ability to save lives and provide a sense of hope and value to those seeking help for opioid addiction.
- Professional and friendly staff
- Effective treatment program
- Supportive and caring environment
Recovery Health Systems
700 E Parkway Dr, Russellville, AR 72801The reviewers praise Recovery Health Systems for their holistic approach to care and their dedication to adapting to the needs of their clients. They commend the incorporation of life skills and coping mechanisms into therapeutic group activities. The center is described as a caring place for those struggling with mental health and addiction, and the staff is highly regarded for their genuine concern and support. Overall, the reviewers highly recommend Recovery Health Systems for individuals seeking treatment for mental health and drug use issues.
- Holistic care: Recovery Health Systems provides holistic care for clients, addressing both mental health and drug use issues. They customize treatment to meet individual needs.
- Caring staff: The staff at Recovery Health Systems genuinely care about their clients and want to see them succeed in their recovery journey. They provide a supportive and nurturing environment.
- Recommended by professionals and clients: The center comes highly recommended by both professionals and clients who have experienced their services firsthand.
Suboxone Recovery Center of Arkansas
102 E Sunbridge Dr Suite 3, Fayetteville, AR 72703, United StatesDr. Tomlinson, the doctor at the Methadone treatment center, is highly praised by multiple patients for his expertise and caring approach to addiction recovery. Many patients credit him with saving their lives and appreciate his understanding and support. Patients also highlight the benefits of medication in conjunction with a treatment program. Overall, the reviews indicate that Dr. Tomlinson and the treatment center provide effective and compassionate care.
- Dr. Tomlinson is highly knowledgeable about addiction and provides excellent advice and mentoring.
- Patients appreciate Dr. Tomlinson's caring and understanding demeanor, as well as his willingness to go above and beyond to help them on their path to recovery.
- The center offers a comprehensive program that combines medication (such as Methadone or Suboxone) with support activities like meetings and sponsorship to ensure a successful recovery journey.
BHG Medical Services Jonesboro
5510 Southwest Dr #8, Jonesboro, AR 72404, United StatesThe majority of the reviews about this Methadone treatment center indicate it has a caring and friendly staff that treats patients with respect and dignity. The doctors and group therapy are highly praised. Some mention that missing appointments can result in delays in treatment, but overall, the center is recommended for its ability to help individuals with opioid addiction and save lives.
- The staff is incredibly kind, friendly, and treats patients with dignity and respect.
- The doctors and counselors are highly praised for their care and dedication to helping patients recover from opioid addiction.
- The center has a positive and supportive atmosphere, with staff members going above and beyond to make patients feel valued and heard.
Project Hope Arkansas
420 Round Rock Rd, Russellville, AR 72802The reviews overwhelmingly praise the Methadone treatment center, emphasizing its faith-based approach and its ability to provide a safe haven for recovery from addiction. Many reviewers credit the center with saving their own lives or the lives of loved ones. Overall, the center is highly recommended for its excellent recovery program and mission.
- Faith-based approach: The center provides a faith-based addiction recovery program that incorporates the love of Jesus and offers a safe haven for those seeking recovery.
- Life-changing results: Many reviewers express gratitude for the program and credit it with saving their lives or being the most significant achievement in their lives. This suggests that the program can greatly impact individuals struggling with addiction.
- Supportive staff: Reviewers consistently mention the amazing people at the center who genuinely want to help addicts recover. This suggests that the staff is compassionate and dedicated to providing support throughout the recovery journey.
What is Methadone?
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). Many people in recovery rely on methadone as part of their treatment program.
However, methadone can be addictive when misused. You should always take methadone under a healthcare professional’s supervision to prevent unwanted side effects.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How Does Methadone Work?
Methadone binds with brain receptors activated by other opioids like heroin and morphine. It reduces cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Opioid-dependent people who take methadone don’t experience the same kind of euphoria. One of methadone’s benefits is its long duration of action, allowing it to have a slow onset and prolonged effect.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Forms of Methadone
Various forms of methadone are available, depending on your treatment plan. Your doctor can also determine the best methadone form suitable for you.
Here are the common forms of methadone:3
- Tablet: Methadone tablets are taken orally. You can swallow it whole or mix it in water if it's a dispersible tablet.
- Liquid: You can also take methadone as a liquid. This is usually prescribed to those with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules. The liquid concentrate contains 10 milligrams of methadone per milliliter.
- Injection: Methadone can also be administered as an injection. It’s an alternative for those who can't take oral medication.
How Long Does Methadone Treatment Usually Last?
It’s recommended to stay on methadone treatment for at least 12 months.4
Some may even be on methadone treatment for 20 years.5 This is because opioid addiction is a chronic condition that requires ongoing to prevent relapse.
Other factors that affect the duration of methadone treatment include:
- The severity of the addiction
- Your response to the treatment
- Overall health
- Specific recovery goals
Once you’ve achieved stability, gradually tapering the methadone dose is essential. It helps minimize any withdrawal symptoms.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
Possible Side Effects and Risks of Methadone
Methadone also comes with possible side effects and risks. These side effects will vary for everyone depending on their body’s reaction to the drug.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), common side effects of methadone include:1
- Nausea and vomiting
- Slow breathing
- Itchy skin
- Heavy sweating
- Sexual problems
- Mood swings
- Mental clouding
These side effects and risks are why gradual tapering of methadone is essential. It allows you to adjust to fewer doses, reducing the risk of severe side effects.
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist used for opioid use disorder. It binds with opioid receptors in the brain and helps reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Methadone can be addictive and has side effects, so you should only take methadone under a professional's supervision. Gradually tapering off the drug also prevents any severe side effects.
- “What is Methadone?” Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- "How do medications to treat opioid use disorder work?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
- "Understanding the Forms of Methadone.” MedMark Treatment Centers.
- "Methadone." The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 2021.
- Malervy J. "How long should you be on Methadone?" Recovery Centers of America.
- "How much does opioid treatment cost?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started