Methadone Treatment Centers Near Searcy, AR
Why Trust Us
As a top-rated website for addiction treatment, AddictionGroup understands the importance of helping you find a reputable addiction clinic. Addiction is a severe problem, so our team comprehensively analyzed hundreds of methadone clinics to provide the best recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating opioid addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 645 patient reviews to identify the best methadone clinic in Searcy. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 7 Methadone Treatment Centers Near Searcy, AR
BHG Medical Services Jonesboro
5510 Southwest Dr #8, Jonesboro, AR 72404The BHG Methadone treatment center receives overwhelmingly positive reviews. Patients praise the caring and friendly staff who treat them with dignity and respect. The doctors and group therapy program are also highly regarded. The center is credited with saving lives and helping individuals reclaim their lives from opioid addiction. The only concern mentioned is that missing appointments or counseling calls can result in delays in treatment. Overall, the center is highly recommended for those seeking treatment for opioid dependency.
- The staff at BHG is described as kind, friendly, and treating patients with dignity and respect.
- The doctors and counselors are highly praised, with reviews mentioning that they truly care and want patients to succeed.
- The overall atmosphere of the treatment center is welcoming and non-judgmental, making patients feel comfortable and hopeful about their recovery.
BHG Medical Services North Little Rock
4260 Stockton Dr # A, North Little Rock, AR 72117The reviews for this Methadone treatment center are overwhelmingly positive. Multiple reviewers mention that the center has saved their lives and they have had good experiences with the staff and doctors. The center is also praised for accepting insurance and offering accommodating and sincere care.
- Friendly and accommodating staff: Many reviewers praise the front office staff, counselors, and doctors for their helpful and caring nature, making patients feel comfortable and supported throughout their treatment.
- Experienced and competent doctors: Reviewers specifically mention Dr. Maxwell, Dr. C, and Dr. Snodgrass as exceptional physicians who provide great care and contribute to the success of the treatment program.
- Accepts insurance: Unlike many other treatment centers, this facility takes insurance, which is a significant advantage for those seeking affordable treatment options.
1000 E Matthews Ave b, Jonesboro, AR 72401Patients are extremely grateful for Dr. Daniel Bennett and his Methadone treatment center, as they credit him with saving their lives and improving relationships. The staff is highly praised and the center is regarded as top-notch, even compared to other competitors. Overall, patients have had the best experience and believe this center fulfills their needs.
- Highly skilled and caring doctor: Dr. Daniel Bennett is praised by multiple reviewers for saving their lives and guiding them towards recovery.
- Exceptional staff: The staff is regarded as excellent and top-notch, indicating a high level of professionalism and support.
- Superior treatment compared to competitors: Reviewers mention that the center is excellent even when compared to other treatment centers, suggesting that it is a standout option in terms of quality and effectiveness.
C.A.T.A.R. Clinic of North Little Rock
4260 Stockton Dr suite b, North Little Rock, AR 72117The majority of the reviews for this Methadone treatment center are highly positive. Patients express gratitude for the caring and understanding staff, who have helped save lives and go above and beyond to support sobriety. The only negative comment mentions the cost, which is attributed to the necessity of limiting patient capacity. Additionally, the center is praised for its efficient service.
- Friendly and understanding staff who genuinely care about patients' wellbeing.
- Willingness to go above and beyond to help patients in all aspects, not just sobriety.
- Efficient services with minimal waiting times.
Arisa Health Recovery at Mills
3204 E Moore Ave, Searcy, AR 72145The majority of the reviews for this Methadone treatment center are extremely positive, with several reviewers expressing that the center helped them turn their lives around and stay clean. Many reviewers mention the supportive and caring staff who provided valuable tools and guidance for recovery. Some reviewers also mention the spiritual aspect of the center and how it positively impacted their lives.
- Highly effective treatment: Numerous reviewers mention that this Methadone treatment center has helped them achieve and maintain long-term sobriety. Many attribute their successful recovery to the support and guidance provided by the counselors and staff at this facility.
- Supportive and caring staff: Multiple reviewers highlight the kindness and relatability of the staff at this treatment center. They describe the staff as family-like and emphasize the positive impact they've had on their recovery journey. The staff is praised for providing valuable tools and support to help patients succeed in their sobriety.
- Positive environment and spiritual growth: Reviewers mention that this treatment center provides a beautiful and nurturing setting for recovery. Some reviewers even attribute their spiritual growth and acceptance of a higher power to their time spent at this center. The overall atmosphere and fellowship at this facility are described as life-changing and encouraging.
MedMark Treatment Centers Springdale
7255 Meeshow Dr A, Springdale, AR 72762This Methadone treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from patients who feel that the staff, including counselors, doctors, and nurses, have been instrumental in their recovery from opioid addiction. Many patients mention the compassionate and caring nature of the staff and credit the center for helping them turn their lives around. Some reviewers mention the stigma surrounding Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) but emphasize that it is the most effective form of treatment available. Overall, this clinic is highly recommended for those seeking help with opioid addiction.
- The staff, including the director, counselors, doctors, and nurses, are highly praised for their support and saving lives.
- The center offers a variety of services, including group meetings and one-on-one counseling, to help break the cycle of addiction and achieve a better way of life.
- The staff and counselor at the clinic are described as caring, compassionate, and genuinely interested in the well-being and recovery of the patients.
BHG Medical Services Fayetteville
8 Colt Square Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72703The Stockton Clinic in Arkansas is highly recommended by multiple reviewers who credit the center with saving their lives and helping them achieve long-term sobriety. Reviewers praise the professionalism and friendliness of the staff, particularly highlighting the positive impact of counselors and doctors. The clinic is described as providing a comfortable and supportive environment for both patients and their loved ones, with group meetings being particularly helpful.
- The Stockton Clinic has helped numerous individuals achieve long-term sobriety, with one reviewer mentioning being sober for 8 years thanks to their treatment.
- The staff is described as professional, friendly, and caring, making clients feel comfortable and supported throughout their recovery journey.
- The clinic is praised for its effectiveness in providing quick relief and restoring a sense of normalcy to individuals suffering from addiction, with one reviewer expressing gratitude for getting their life back.
What is Methadone?
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). Many people in recovery rely on methadone as part of their treatment program.
However, methadone can be addictive when misused. You should always take methadone under a healthcare professional’s supervision to prevent unwanted side effects.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How Does Methadone Work?
Methadone binds with brain receptors activated by other opioids like heroin and morphine. It reduces cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Opioid-dependent people who take methadone don’t experience the same kind of euphoria. One of methadone’s benefits is its long duration of action, allowing it to have a slow onset and prolonged effect.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Forms of Methadone
Various forms of methadone are available, depending on your treatment plan. Your doctor can also determine the best methadone form suitable for you.
Here are the common forms of methadone:3
- Tablet: Methadone tablets are taken orally. You can swallow it whole or mix it in water if it's a dispersible tablet.
- Liquid: You can also take methadone as a liquid. This is usually prescribed to those with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules. The liquid concentrate contains 10 milligrams of methadone per milliliter.
- Injection: Methadone can also be administered as an injection. It’s an alternative for those who can't take oral medication.
How Long Does Methadone Treatment Usually Last?
It’s recommended to stay on methadone treatment for at least 12 months.4
Some may even be on methadone treatment for 20 years.5 This is because opioid addiction is a chronic condition that requires ongoing to prevent relapse.
Other factors that affect the duration of methadone treatment include:
- The severity of the addiction
- Your response to the treatment
- Overall health
- Specific recovery goals
Once you’ve achieved stability, gradually tapering the methadone dose is essential. It helps minimize any withdrawal symptoms.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
Possible Side Effects and Risks of Methadone
Methadone also comes with possible side effects and risks. These side effects will vary for everyone depending on their body’s reaction to the drug.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), common side effects of methadone include:1
- Nausea and vomiting
- Slow breathing
- Itchy skin
- Heavy sweating
- Sexual problems
- Mood swings
- Mental clouding
These side effects and risks are why gradual tapering of methadone is essential. It allows you to adjust to fewer doses, reducing the risk of severe side effects.
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist used for opioid use disorder. It binds with opioid receptors in the brain and helps reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Methadone can be addictive and has side effects, so you should only take methadone under a professional's supervision. Gradually tapering off the drug also prevents any severe side effects.
- “What is Methadone?” Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- "How do medications to treat opioid use disorder work?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
- "Understanding the Forms of Methadone.” MedMark Treatment Centers.
- "Methadone." The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 2021.
- Malervy J. "How long should you be on Methadone?" Recovery Centers of America.
- "How much does opioid treatment cost?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started