Suboxone Centers Near Anaheim, CA
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 52 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1925 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Anaheim. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Anaheim, CA
Western Pacific Medical Corporation
10751 Dale Ave, Stanton, CA 90680
The Suboxone center gets mostly positive reviews for its efficient dosing, quick service, caring staff, and respectful treatment, providing hope for people struggling with opioid addiction.
- Fast dosing with minimal waiting time.
- Staff members are respectful, caring, and efficient.
- The clinic offers effective treatment and support to help individuals break free from addiction.
Anaheim Lighthouse: Alcohol & Drug Detox Orange County
1320 W Pearl St, Anaheim, CA 92801
The reviews for the Suboxone treatment center Lighthouse are very positive, with multiple reviewers crediting it with changing their lives through care, compassion and dedication from the staff. The food, activities and tools for sobriety are also praised. Overall it is highly recommended for opioid addiction treatment.
- Amazing staff: The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are described as caring, supportive, and compassionate. They go above and beyond to help patients feel comfortable and provide the necessary tools for recovery.
- Life-changing experience: Many reviewers mention that their stay at the center was life-changing. They credit the center for helping them turn their lives around and start a new life of sobriety.
- Supportive community: The sense of community and support at the Suboxone treatment center is highlighted by several reviewers. They mention the brotherhood, camaraderie, and connections they developed with both staff and fellow patients. This support network helps keep them on the path of sobriety even after leaving the center.
Zephyr Medical Group
1533 E 4th St, Santa Ana, CA 92701
The Suboxone treatment center receives positive reviews for Dr. Banimahd's knowledge of addiction, compassionate manner, and willingness to listen. The office staff is also praised. Patients credit the center with transforming their lives through support for long-term sobriety.
- Dr. Banimahd is highly knowledgeable about addiction and truly cares for his patients. He takes the time to listen to their concerns and considers their input in deciding their treatment plan.
- The staff at the center is described as professional, friendly, and compassionate. They provide a supportive environment, and patients feel heard and not rushed during their appointments.
- The center is praised for helping patients change their lives and successfully stay clean and sober. They provide resources, ensure a safe withdrawal process, and treat patients like family.
Western Pacific Medical Clinic
218 E Commonwealth Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832
The Suboxone treatment center gets positive reviews for its helpful, friendly staff. Patients mention counselor Michelle as exceptional. They appreciate the respectful treatment and staff's positive attitude. The clinic helps patients get clean and receive medication.
- The counselors and staff, particularly Michelle, are highly praised for their compassion and treating patients with respect, not judgment.
- The clinic has a friendly and helpful staff who are always willing to assist and ensure a smooth experience for patients.
- The center is described as a good place to get clean and receive Suboxone treatment, with a positive overall atmosphere.
OC Comprehensive Care
515 Cabrillo Park Dr #120, Santa Ana, CA 92701
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its compassionate, personalized approach to opioid addiction treatment. Patients consistently praise the friendly, prompt, knowledgeable staff.
- Staff is friendly, prompt, and knowledgeable: Reviewers consistently mention that the staff at this Suboxone treatment center is friendly, prompt, and knowledgeable. They appreciate the helpfulness and expertise of the specialists and feel well taken care of by the entire staff.
- Caring and compassionate doctors: Patients feel that the doctors at this center genuinely care about their well-being and take the time to listen to their needs and concerns. They appreciate the thorough examinations and personalized treatment plans provided by the compassionate doctors.
- Minimal wait times: Multiple reviews emphasize that there are no excessive wait times at this Suboxone treatment center. Patients appreciate the efficient service and do not have to wait long to be seen by the doctors.
Coastal Primary Care
18672 Florida St #302b, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Coastal Primary Care is praised for their excellent Suboxone treatment services. Reviewers commend the doctors, especially Dr. Rezai and Dr. Kazi, for their compassionate care, listening skills and personalized treatment plans. The friendly, professional staff is also highly regarded. Overall, Coastal Primary Care is very recommended for their comprehensive Suboxone treatment.
- Dr. Rezai listens to patients and works with them to find a medication plan that suits their needs.
- The clinic offers remote appointments, allowing patients to receive treatment from the comfort of their own homes.
- The staff is described as wonderful, helpful, and professional, reflecting positively on the doctor and the quality of care provided.
Bicycle Health Suboxone Clinic
87 N Raymond Ave, Pasadena, CA 91103
The reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are very positive, with patients appreciating the convenience, reliability, and caring support of the services and staff. Features like the app and at-home drug testing are noted for their convenience. Some mention initial doubts before ultimately being glad they chose this center, which seems to provide effective opioid addiction treatment and care.
- The providers at the Suboxone treatment center are caring, attentive, and genuinely interested in helping patients.
- The center is extremely convenient, with appointments conducted through an app and prescriptions delivered to the patient's home.
- The program is effective in helping patients achieve their goals, leading to stability in their lives and improved decision-making.
Santa Ana Comprehensive Treatment Center
2101 E 1st St, Santa Ana, CA 92705
The Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews from patients, who appreciate the helpful and friendly staff, ease of guest dosing, and their overall positive experiences. Some express gratitude for the center's resources and employees who go above and beyond. A few negative reviews say the center seems unorganized and corporate-owned.
- Amazing staff: Multiple reviewers mention that the staff at this Suboxone treatment center are friendly, accommodating, and go above and beyond to make the experience as smooth and worry-free as possible.
- Supportive and helpful counselors: Many reviewers express their appreciation for the counselors at the center, stating that they provide valuable guidance and support on a daily basis.
- Time and cost-saving: One reviewer mentions that the center saved them time and money, indicating that the treatment process was efficient and cost-effective.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started