Suboxone Centers Near Clovis, CA
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 58 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 3770 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Clovis. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 7 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Clovis, CA
Latif Ziyar, M.D., Inc.
7335 N First St Suite 102, Fresno, CA 93720
The Suboxone treatment center led by Dr. Ziyar receives very positive reviews. Patients appreciate his caring help overcoming addiction and illnesses like depression. They describe him as kind, attentive, and dedicated. The office atmosphere is calm and welcoming. Patients feel heard and supported. Reviews highly recommend Dr. Ziyar for Suboxone therapy or psychiatric care.
- Dr. Ziyar is a caring and trustworthy doctor who genuinely wants to help patients overcome addiction and mental health challenges.
- The doctors and staff are professional, caring, and treat patients like family, providing a supportive and compassionate environment.
- The office has a calm atmosphere and the staff, including the medical assistant nurses, are helpful, compassionate, and attentive to patients' needs.
My Time Recovery
83 E Shaw Ave #200, Fresno, CA 93710
My Time Recovery, a Suboxone treatment center, received rave reviews for its welcoming and caring staff, informative groups on relapse prevention and coping strategies, professional yet supportive approach, and holistic method of treating addiction and mental health. Clients felt the staff went above and beyond to help them succeed in recovery. Overall, reviewers highly recommended My Time Recovery for compassionate, effective care.
- The staff at My Time Recovery is empathetic, understanding, caring, and knowledgeable. They welcome clients with open arms and provide a supportive environment.
- The program at My Time Recovery is packed with useful information and covers important topics like relapse prevention, managing tough emotions, and healthy coping skills.
- My Time Recovery provides excellent training and support to their staff, creating a positive and fulfilling work environment.
Sievert Dwight W MD
7766 N Palm Ave STE 107, Fresno, CA 93711
The majority of reviews for this Suboxone treatment center praise the staff's professionalism, knowledge, and caring approach, particularly Dr. Sievert and Deborah Moore. The front desk staff is also commended. However, one review notes issues with prescription refills and an unhelpful receptionist. Overall, the center provides excellent care and support for those seeking opioid addiction treatment.
- The doctors and staff at this Suboxone treatment center are highly professional and provide outstanding care. They are described as respectful, thorough, accommodating, and compassionate.
- The office is clean and well-maintained, providing a comfortable and pleasant environment for patients.
- The doctors are knowledgeable and experienced in medication management, ensuring that patients receive the right balance of medication for their individual needs. They also take the time to listen to patients and provide detailed information about prescribed drugs.
Transitions Buprenorphine Clinic of Sacramento
3647 40th St, Sacramento, CA 95817
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring, compassionate staff, affordable pricing, and commitment to helping people recover from opioid addiction. Dr. Flynn and Mindy receive particular praise. While some mention appointment scheduling challenges, these are generally resolved satisfactorily. The clinic runs effective community outreach programs and has an excellent track record in changing lives.
- Compassionate and understanding staff: Multiple reviews mention the caring and loving staff who go above and beyond to ensure patients are well taken care of and feel comfortable.
- Effective treatment: Several reviews highlight that the Suboxone treatment program provided by the center has successfully helped individuals overcome opioid addiction and regain control of their lives.
- Reasonable prices: According to one review, the center offers competitive prices for their services, making treatment more accessible and affordable compared to other options in the area.
Aegis Treatment Centers | Fresno
3707 E Shields Ave, Fresno, CA 93726
Reviewers praise the Suboxone treatment center for its friendly, welcoming, and respectful staff who are dedicated to helping patients succeed in treatment. The supportive, professional environment is credited with saving lives and helping people achieve drug-free lives, though one negative review mentioned an issue with a counselor.
- The staff at Aegis treatment center are described as super people, efficient, courteous, and make patients feel special.
- Dr. Lasher is highly praised for genuinely caring about patients' sobriety and ensuring their comfort on the treatment dose without sedation.
- The center provides a welcoming, positive, and family-like environment for patients, where they are greeted by name and treated as individuals rather than numbers.
BAART Programs E Street
1235 E St, Fresno, CA 93706
BAART Programs E Street in Fresno is highly recommended for its kind, patient, and understanding staff who provide excellent service and help people recover in a confidential setting. While there are some negative mentions, most reviewers praise the clinic's amazing staff and clean facilities.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center, especially the Program Director Curtis, are highly praised for their professionalism and making the transfer process smooth for new patients.
- The clinic is commended for treating patients with kindness, without judgment, and going above and beyond to make things happen, even for walk-in patients.
- The staff at the clinic, including the counselor Miriam and receptionists Anthony and Diana, are highly regarded for their patience, understanding, and dealing with rude customers.
BAART Programs Van Ness
539 N Van Ness Ave, Fresno, CA 93728
The Suboxone treatment center is known for its professional staff and for being helpful to many seeking sobriety. While there have been some concerns, the center has received praise overall for counseling services that assist with detox.
- Positive counseling experience: Many reviewers mentioned feeling comfortable and having a positive experience during their visits, indicating that the counseling provided at this center is effective and helpful.
- Helpful and professional staff: Several reviewers praised the staff at the center for being great and professional, suggesting that they are knowledgeable and supportive in assisting patients in their recovery journey.
- Successful detoxification: One reviewer mentioned successfully detoxing off everything with the help of this clinic, indicating that the treatment provided at this center is effective in helping patients get clean and stay clean.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started