Suboxone Centers Near Roseville, CA
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 39 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1232 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Roseville. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 7 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Roseville, CA
Aegis Treatment Centers | Roseville
1133 Coloma Way STE C, Roseville, CA 95661
This Suboxone treatment center has a kind, compassionate, and supportive staff. Patients praise the counselors for their effectiveness. The clinic offers a safe and welcoming environment. Patients appreciate the positive impact it has had and recommend it to those seeking help with addiction.
- Kind and compassionate staff: Many reviewers have mentioned the kind and compassionate staff at the Suboxone treatment center. They emphasize that the staff makes them feel human, not judged, and supported throughout their recovery journey.
- Excellent counselors: Several reviewers have praised the counselors at the center, mentioning how they have been instrumental in their recovery. They highlight their counselor's ability to listen, provide effective counseling sessions, and even teach skills that can be applied in the real world.
- Supportive environment: The treatment center is described as having a supportive environment by multiple reviewers. They mention that the staff is always there to help and provide support, creating a positive atmosphere for recovery.
- Effective treatment: Many reviewers express gratitude for the treatment they received at the center, stating that it helped them detox from opioids successfully and get their lives back on track. They believe that the treatment program offered at the center increases their chances of success and provides a safe detox program.
- Friendly and caring staff: Reviewers mention that the staff at the center is friendly and caring, making their experience positive and comfortable. They feel respected and treated with kindness.
Transitions Buprenorphine Clinic of Sacramento
3647 40th St, Sacramento, CA 95817
The Suboxone treatment center receives mixed but largely positive reviews. Some initial appointment and medication issues were resolved over time. Many praise the caring, compassionate staff and the center's affordable pricing and dedication to helping those struggling with opioid addiction. Overall, reviewers describe a supportive environment focused on changing lives.
- Compassionate and understanding staff: Many reviews mention the caring and loving nature of the staff, emphasizing their support and empathy towards patients.
- Effective treatment: Several reviews mention that the Suboxone treatment received at this center helped them overcome opioid addiction and regain control of their lives.
- Reasonable prices: Multiple reviews highlight the affordability of the treatment compared to other options in the area, making it a more accessible choice for individuals seeking help.
5025 J St #206, Sacramento, CA 95819
Sequoia MD receives rave reviews for their Suboxone treatment. Dr. Altschuler is commended for his compassionate, personalized care that makes patients feel truly heard. Many credit the center, including the dedicated staff Kristen and Ruby, for transforming their lives. For those seeking effective opioid addiction treatment, Sequoia MD is highly recommended.
- Doctors at Sequoia MD, specifically Dr. Altschuler, are highly attentive and caring, taking the time to listen to their patients' concerns and goals.
- The staff at Sequoia MD, including Kristen Montero and Ruby, are supportive, understanding, and passionate about providing quality care.
- The level of care received at Sequoia MD is exceptional, with a focus on total wellness and a commitment to the well-being of patients. The practice goes above and beyond to provide individualized care and support.
MedMark Treatment Centers Vallejo
1628 Broadway Suite B, Vallejo, CA 94590, United States
The majority of the reviews praise the Suboxone treatment center, highlighting positive experiences with counselor Misty. Reviewers are grateful for Misty's support, guidance, and compassion throughout their recovery. The staff is described as caring, kind and professional, with mentions of nurse Bill and counselor Nealetta. However, one reviewer raised concerns about the front desk receptionist Arlene's unfriendly attitude, suggesting the clinic address this. Overall, the center receives high praise for its positive impact and support for successful recovery journeys.
- Dedicated and Supportive Counselors: Many reviewers mentioned their counselor, Misty, as being a crucial part of their recovery journey. Misty is described as caring, understanding, and compassionate. She is credited with providing guidance, tools, and support to help individuals navigate their recovery and overcome challenges.
- Life-Changing Program: Multiple reviewers expressed their gratitude for the Medmark program and how it has positively impacted their lives. The program is credited with helping individuals get their lives back on track, achieve sobriety, and make significant improvements in their personal and family lives.
- Friendly and Fast Service: Several reviewers commented on the friendly and understanding staff at the clinic. The staff is described as welcoming, respectful, and providing personalized treatment. Additionally, the clinic is praised for having a fast-moving dosing line, which minimizes wait times for patients.
- Note: These pros are based solely on the provided reviews and may not reflect the overall experience at the Suboxone treatment center.
MedMark Treatment Centers Stockton
1111 N El Dorado St, Stockton, CA 95202, United States
The Suboxone treatment center has a pleasant, professional staff who provide counseling and medical services to aid those seeking to overcome addiction. Many reviewers express gratitude for the positive impact the center has had on their lives. While some mention restrictions on medication, most have had positive experiences and would recommend the center.
- Pleasant and professional staff that provide great service and fast assistance.
- Effective in helping clients overcome opioid dependency and get their lives back on track.
- Clean facility with helpful counseling and medical professionals.
Sacramento Comprehensive Treatment Center
7225 E Southgate Dr D, Sacramento, CA 95823
Overall, reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are largely positive, with patients citing friendly and helpful staff, clean facilities, and the center's positive impact on their lives. Though a few mention less friendly staff members, the center seems to have made significant recent improvements and been effective in treating addiction.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Drs, front desk staff, and dose nurses are described as nice, friendly, and prompt.
- Clean facility: The treatment center is mentioned as having clean areas, which suggests a well-maintained environment.
- Life-saving treatment: Multiple reviewers express gratitude for the center, stating that it saved their lives and helped them in their recovery journey.
625 Steele Ln, Santa Rosa, CA 95403, United States
The reviewers praise the kind and caring staff at this Suboxone treatment center for saving their lives. One patient mentions Dr. John Hibbard as a compassionate doctor who helped them during a panic attack. Another thanks the entire staff, sharing that they completed treatment over 8 years ago and have remained sober since.
- Friendly and caring staff: The reviews mention that the staff at this Suboxone treatment center is really nice and caring. This indicates that they create a supportive and positive environment for patients seeking opioid addiction treatment.
- Highly skilled and compassionate doctor: Dr. John Hibbard is praised for his kindness, tolerance, and humility, along with his expertise in handling challenging situations like panic attacks. This suggests that the center has a doctor who not only possesses exceptional medical knowledge but also genuinely cares about the well-being of their patients.
- Successful track record: One reviewer mentions completing a five-year program and staying clean and sober for over eight years, crediting the center with saving their life multiple times. The fact that this reviewer continues to visit the center even after completing the program demonstrates the long-lasting impact and positive experience they had. This indicates that the center has a track record of helping individuals achieve and maintain sobriety.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started