Suboxone Centers Near Vallejo, CA
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 68 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2115 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Vallejo. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Vallejo, CA
Diablo Valley Drug and Alcohol Services: Daniel Smeester, MD
100 Park Pl #120, San Ramon, CA 94583
Dr. Smeester and his staff receive rave reviews for their caring and compassionate treatment of patients. Though the office may need upgrades, patients report an overwhelmingly positive experience.
- Dr. Smeester is genuinely caring and understanding, providing thorough exams and listening to his patients' needs.
- The staff at the center is described as efficient, kind, and accommodating, ensuring a pleasant and seamless experience for patients.
- The practice is highly recommended, with patients highlighting the professionalism and knowledge of Dr. Smeester, as well as the helpfulness and responsiveness of the office staff.
911 Moraga Rd Ste 200, Lafayette, CA 94549
Workit Health, a Suboxone treatment center, receives highly positive reviews for its caring and attentive staff. Users also find the Workit Health app very helpful for counseling and support. Many credit Workit Health with improving their lives.
- Knowledgeable and compassionate staff: The Suboxone treatment center has a staff that is highly knowledgeable, compassionate, and attentive. They provide personalized care and support to help individuals successfully complete their program.
- Convenient and user-friendly app: The center offers an app that allows individuals to access support, counseling, and medication quickly and easily. The app also provides courses that can be completed in a few minutes and helps in creating an accurate treatment plan.
- Fast and effective treatment: Many reviewers mentioned that the center provided fast and effective help, with some individuals reporting being clean and off their addiction within days. The personalized care, supportive team, and medication options contribute to the success of the treatment program.
Transitions Buprenorphine Clinic of Sacramento
3647 40th St, Sacramento, CA 95817
Overall, this Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews for its caring staff and commitment to helping patients overcome opioid addiction through treatment and community outreach. Patients highly recommend Dr. Flynn, Mindy, and Richard. Though some pointed out scheduling issues, most shared positive experiences, especially appreciating the center's reasonable prices.
- Compassionate and caring staff who go above and beyond to ensure patients are well taken care of and supported.
- Dr. Flynn and the team are highly recommended for their empathy and care, helping individuals successfully overcome opioid addiction.
- Affordable prices compared to other treatment centers, making it accessible for individuals seeking help.
- Staff are described as loving, understanding, and non-judgmental, creating a safe and supportive environment for patients.
- Extensive community outreach programs and services provided, addressing the opioid addiction crisis and supporting families in the community.
MedMark Treatment Centers Fairfield
1143 Missouri St, Fairfield, CA 94533
MedMark provides effective Suboxone treatment with a kind, professional, and compassionate staff. Patients credit them with transforming their lives through supportive care. The center is highly regarded for its treatment program and caring environment.
- Friendly and supportive staff: Many reviews mention the staff at the Suboxone treatment center as being amazing, pleasant, and kind. They are described as always smiling, professional, and caring towards patients.
- Life-changing and effective treatment: Several reviews express gratitude for the center, stating that it has saved their lives and changed their lives completely. Patients appreciate the services provided and mention that the program offers new opportunities and puts them on the right path.
- Good counseling and medical care: The counselors and doctors are praised for their understanding, kindness, and support. They are described as being there for the patients and providing excellent patient care. Additionally, the nurses are mentioned as being respectful, treating patients as individuals, and showing them kindness and courtesy.
MedMark Treatment Centers Vallejo
1628 Broadway Suite B, Vallejo, CA 94590
The Suboxone treatment center receives overwhelmingly positive reviews praising the counselors, especially Misty, for providing life-changing support during patients' recovery journeys. Though one patient had an issue with a receptionist, the caring staff is credited with facilitating successful treatment.
- Dedicated and supportive counselors: Multiple reviews mention specific counselors, such as Misty and Nealetta, who have been instrumental in their recovery journeys. These counselors are described as caring, understanding, and compassionate, providing guidance and tools to change lives.
- Life-changing program: Numerous reviews highlight how this Suboxone treatment center has been life-saving and life-changing for individuals and their families. It has helped them get their lives back on track, allowing them to become better parents, pursue education, and find stability.
- Friendly and supportive staff: Overall, the staff at the center are described as friendly, understanding, and accommodating. They create a welcoming and positive atmosphere, helping individuals feel comfortable enough to open up about their issues and be supported on their recovery journey.
Southern Solano Alcohol Council – A Bi-Bett Program
419 Pennsylvania St, Vallejo, CA 94590
The SSAC Detox Suboxone treatment center is highly regarded for its caring, compassionate staff dedicated to helping clients succeed in recovery. Many appreciate the good food and attached sober living program. The director goes above and beyond for clients and families.
- Caring and dedicated staff who genuinely want to see their clients succeed in recovery.
- Excellent and satisfying food provided by George.
- Well-managed facilities with clean rooms and various activities available for clients' comfort and entertainment.
10850 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94605
The Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for its caring, supportive staff who help people rebuild their lives through affordable addiction recovery services. Though parking is limited, the center offers excellent counseling and support.
- The staff members are highly praised for their understanding, patience, and care towards their clients. They go above and beyond to provide support and help clients get back on track.
- The treatment center offers quick service and maintains a clean and sanitized environment.
- The counselors and therapists at the center are knowledgeable and dedicated to helping addicts live real, drug-free lives.
BAART Programs Market St.
1111 Market St 1st Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103
The Suboxone treatment center receives very positive reviews for its clean and convenient facility, friendly and professional staff, and compassionate counselors. Patients find it very helpful for opioid addiction treatment.
- Clean and well-maintained clinic with happy patients
- Friendly and helpful staff, including security guard, check-in staff, dosing nurses, and counselors
- Compassionate and understanding approach towards clients, treating them with dignity and respect
New Bridge Foundation
2323 Hearst Ave, Berkeley, CA 94709
The Suboxone treatment center received very positive reviews, with many feeling the program saved their lives. Patients praised the caring, supportive staff and the tools provided for long-term recovery. Though overwhelmingly positive, one review mentioned a lack of inclusivity. Overall, the center was called amazing and life-changing.
- Genuine and caring staff who listen to patients, provide support, and give tools to stay clean.
- Effective program that saves lives and helps patients rebuild a new, sober life.
- Supportive counselors who put their heart and soul into patients' recovery.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started