Suboxone Centers Near Windsor, CA
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 29 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1298 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Windsor. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Windsor, CA
Siyan Clinical Corporation
480 Tesconi Cir STE B, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Siyan Clinical, a Suboxone treatment center, is praised by patients for its caring, attentive staff and individualized treatment plans that support recovery through medication and therapy in a welcoming, professional setting.
- The staff at Siyan Clinical is described as kind, understanding, and caring. Patients feel welcomed and appreciated every time they interact with the staff.
- The practitioners at Siyan Clinical are knowledgeable and provide effective care. Patients have reported positive experiences with nurse practitioners, therapists, and psychiatrists, stating that they feel heard, seen, and supported in their mental health journey.
- The clinic offers a variety of services, including medication management and therapy. Patients have found success in their recovery from opioid addiction with the help of Suboxone treatment combined with therapy.
C.O.R.E. Medical Clinic, Inc.
2100 Capitol Ave, Sacramento, CA 95816
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its caring staff, positive atmosphere, and effective addiction treatment that helps patients regain control of their lives.
- Friendly and understanding staff who go above and beyond to help patients
- Quick and efficient service with minimal wait times
- Effective treatment program that has helped patients successfully recover from opioid addiction
Transitions Buprenorphine Clinic of Sacramento
3647 40th St, Sacramento, CA 95817
The Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews for its caring staff and effective, reasonably priced opioid addiction recovery program with community outreach, although some mention appointment delays.
- Compassionate and supportive staff: Multiple reviews highlight the caring and understanding nature of the staff at the Suboxone treatment center. They are described as loving, compassionate, and always there for their patients.
- Effective treatment for opioid addiction: Many reviewers credit the center and its treatment program, particularly Suboxone, for helping them overcome opioid addiction and giving them a second chance at life. The treatment is described as life-saving, life-altering, and the best available option in the area.
- Reasonable prices and accessible program: The center is praised for its affordable prices compared to competitors and its more rational and flexible program. The initial appointment is described as thorough but efficient, and patients receive their prescription on the first visit. Additionally, the center is realistic in its expectations regarding withdrawal symptoms and offers a five-day fill for prescriptions.
BAART Programs Market St.
1111 Market St 1st Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103
The Suboxone treatment center has received very positive feedback. Patients appreciate the clean and welcoming facility, friendly staff, understanding counselors, and the security guard's work in maintaining safety. Many credit the clinic with helping them achieve sobriety through its convenient location, efficient dosing, and life-changing support.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Many reviewers praised the staff, including the check-in staff, dosing nurses, counselors, and reception desk workers, for being friendly, kind, and treating clients with respect and dignity.
- Clean and safe environment: Reviewers mentioned that the clinic is clean and well-maintained, and they appreciated the presence of a security guard who ensured a safe and smooth running of the clinic.
- Convenient location and hours: The clinic's location near public transit lines, specifically the BART Civic Center Station, was mentioned as being easily accessible. Additionally, reviewers appreciated the clinic's hours, stating that they found them to be convenient and allowed them to timely attend their appointments or dosing.
New Bridge Foundation
2323 Hearst Ave, Berkeley, CA 94709
The Suboxone treatment center has received positive reviews, with patients praising the caring staff who gave them the support needed for recovery. The program is recommended for those committed to staying clean.
- Genuine and caring staff who listen and provide support throughout the recovery journey.
- Effective program that helps individuals stay clean and provides the tools for long-term sobriety.
- Life-changing experience for many, with positive testimonials from both clients and their families.
MedMark Treatment Centers Hayward
795 Fletcher Ln, Hayward, CA 94544
The reviews highlight counselor Gilbert Roos as being highly effective in treating opioid addiction through his personal care and attention. The clinic staff is also praised for creating a caring, clean and professional environment focused on client needs.
- Gilbert is a fantastic counselor who is able to find effective solutions and provide ongoing support to clients.
- The staff, including Nicole and Sarina, are dedicated and caring, putting their clients' needs first.
- The clinic is clean, quiet, and the staff goes out of their way to help individuals seeking treatment for opioid addiction.
625 Steele Ln, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
SRTP is highly regarded for its caring staff. One reviewer praises Dr. John Hibbard's kindness and humility. Another credits the staff for saving their life multiple times and maintaining a relationship even after treatment completion.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff being nice, kind, and caring towards the patients.
- Highly skilled and compassionate doctor: One review specifically praises Dr. John Hibbard for his kindness, tolerance, and humility. The reviewer expresses gratitude for his concern and honesty during a difficult moment.
- Effective treatment and long-term success: A reviewer mentions that the center saved their life multiple times and they have been clean and sober for over eight years. This suggests that the treatments provided at the center have been effective for long-term recovery.
Sacramento Comprehensive Treatment Center
7225 E Southgate Dr D, Sacramento, CA 95823
Most patients give positive reviews of this Suboxone clinic, praising the friendly, helpful staff, clean facilities, and life-saving treatment. Though a couple reviews mention issues with certain staff, patients overall highly recommend the center as an effective, supportive treatment option.
- Friendly and helpful front desk staff and prompt, friendly dose nurses.
- Clean treatment center with up-to-date counselors who are knowledgeable about addiction issues.
- Positive and supportive environment that has helped many people on their recovery journey.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started