Methadone Treatment Centers Near Fort Collins, CO
Why Trust Us
As a top-rated website for addiction treatment, AddictionGroup understands the importance of helping you find a reputable addiction clinic. Addiction is a severe problem, so our team comprehensively analyzed hundreds of methadone clinics to provide the best recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating opioid addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 6841 patient reviews to identify the best methadone clinic in Fort Collins. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Methadone Treatment Centers Near Fort Collins, CO
4565 Kendall Pkwy, Loveland, CO 80538Based on the reviews, the Northpoint Methadone treatment center is highly recommended by previous patients. The staff, including techs, therapists, nurses, and case managers, are described as caring, supportive, and knowledgeable. The facility itself is described as clean and comfortable, with private rooms and good food. However, some issues with maintenance and privacy were mentioned. Overall, Northpoint is praised for providing effective treatment and changing lives for the better.
- The staff at Northpoint Recovery is highly praised for their kindness, support, and dedication to helping individuals on their recovery journey. They treat patients with compassion and genuinely care about their well-being.
- The facility is clean, modern, and comfortable, with private rooms and attentive nursing and medical care. Patients appreciate the welcoming and comfortable environment provided by the staff at Northpoint Recovery.
- Northpoint offers a variety of programs and activities to support recovery, including group work, individual sessions, alumni programs, and post-treatment programs. Patients appreciate the wide range of options available to help them in their sobriety journey.
Behavioral Health Group - Denver
5250 Leetsdale Dr STE 220, Denver, CO 80246The majority of reviews for this Methadone treatment center are positive, with patients expressing gratitude for the caring and helpful staff who have helped them in their recovery journey. The center is praised for its friendly environment, quick dosing process, and variety of medication options. However, there are a few negative reviews mentioning issues with long wait times and problems with insurance billing. Overall, the center is described as a lifesaver by many patients.
- The staff at the Methadone treatment center are described as caring, supportive, and dedicated to helping patients through their recovery journey. Many reviewers specifically mention the counselors and doctors as being helpful in their treatment.
- The clinic is described as clean, safe, and providing a welcoming environment for patients.
- The treatment center offers a variety of medication options, including Methadone, suboxone, and vivatrol.
AspenRidge Recovery Fort Collins
706 S College Ave #201, Fort Collins, CO 80524AspenRidge Methadone treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from clients. Many clients have mentioned that the staff is caring, nonjudgmental, and supportive, making them feel like part of a family. Clients have also praised the program for providing them with the tools and resources they needed to achieve long-term sobriety and lead a fulfilling life. However, some reviews noted a desire for more NA/12 step meetings and a stronger personal connection with the counselors. Overall, AspenRidge Recovery comes highly recommended for those seeking effective and compassionate treatment for opioid addiction.
- Caring and supportive staff: Multiple reviews mentioned the staff at AspenRidge being kind, nonjudgmental, and caring. They make clients feel accepted and provide support throughout their recovery journey.
- Life-changing experience: Many reviewers attribute their success in sobriety to AspenRidge. The treatment center offers tools, resources, and opportunities for personal growth, helping individuals achieve long-term sobriety and lead more fulfilling lives.
- Individualized treatment: AspenRidge tailors recovery plans to each client's needs and goals. The clinical team utilizes evidence-based therapeutic methods and has expertise in substance abuse, mental health, and trauma. This personalized approach ensures that clients receive the support they require to succeed in their recovery.
Denver Recovery Group
2822 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80206The majority of the reviews for this Methadone treatment center are highly positive, praising the caring and supportive staff, welcoming environment, and effective treatment. Many reviewers express gratitude for the staff's dedication to helping them overcome addiction and improve their lives. The clinic's extended hours and flexible payment options are also highlighted as advantages. Overall, reviewers recommend this clinic for anyone seeking Methadone treatment for opioid addiction.
- The staff is caring and supportive, creating a welcoming and supportive environment for clients.
- The clinic offers flexible payment options and affordable pricing, making it a good option for those seeking methadone treatment.
- The clinic is open until 8:00 p.m., accommodating those who work and can only come in the evening.
Comprehensive Behavioral Health Center
2217 Champa St, Denver, CO 80205This methadone treatment center in downtown Denver has received consistently positive reviews. Many reviewers mention that the staff is amazing, professional, caring, and friendly. The counselors, doctors, and nurses are praised for their support and expertise in helping patients with their addiction. The clinic is also commended for its efficient operations, convenient parking, and adherence to state and federal guidelines. Some reviewers mention the presence of drug-seeking clients on the premises, but overall, the clinic is highly recommended for those seeking effective and compassionate treatment for opioid addiction.
- The staff at this Methadone treatment center are described as amazing, caring, understanding, and compassionate. They take the time to get to know each individual and treat them with respect.
- The clinic is efficient, with quick assessments, same-day doctor appointments, and consistent opening and closing times. They also offer convenient parking and hours, making it easier for patients to access treatment.
- The staff, including counselors, doctors, and nurses, are described as knowledgeable, professional, and involved in the recovery process. They provide support, guidance, and encouragement for individuals to succeed in their sobriety journey.
Denver Recovery Group Littleton
72 E Arapahoe Rd, Littleton, CO 80122The Methadone treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from multiple patients. Many express gratitude for the staff's compassion, professionalism, and dedication to helping clients recover from addiction. The center is praised for providing a positive and supportive environment for treatment.
- Dedicated and caring staff: Reviewers consistently mention the amazing and caring staff at the Methadone treatment center. They are described as empathetic, understanding, and invested in helping individuals overcome their addiction.
- Life-saving and effective treatment: Several reviewers credit the Methadone treatment center with saving their lives and helping them get clean. The treatment provided is described as effective and successful in combating addiction.
- Positive and supportive environment: The clinic is praised for creating a positive and supportive environment for recovery. Staff members are commended for their kindness, professionalism, and non-judgmental attitude towards patients, making them feel comfortable and cared for during the recovery process.
Front Range Clinic
4720 Table Mesa Dr #B-100, Boulder, CO 80305The reviews for this Methadone treatment center are overwhelmingly positive. Patients repeatedly express their gratitude for the caring and compassionate staff, particularly Melissa Lowe. Many reviewers credit this center with saving their lives and appreciate the supportive and understanding environment provided. Overall, the reviewers highly recommend this clinic for anyone seeking help with opioid addiction.
- The staff, particularly Melissa Lowe, are caring, compassionate, and supportive. They provide excellent care and support throughout the recovery journey.
- The clinic offers a supportive and judgment-free environment for individuals seeking medication-assisted treatment (MAT) to overcome opioid addiction.
- Patients have expressed gratitude for the positive resources, understanding staff, and life-saving help provided by the clinic.
Front Range Clinic
8223 W 20th St #100A, Greeley, CO 80634The Front Range Clinic is highly praised for its exceptional customer service, compassionate and non-judgmental staff, and efficient treatment process. Patients appreciate the caring and supportive environment provided by the clinic, and many credit it with helping them on their road to recovery. Multiple reviewers express their gratitude and recommend the clinic to others seeking treatment for opioid addiction.
- Excellent customer service and care: The staff at Front Range Clinic is described as non-judgmental, encouraging, and patient. They provide excellent customer service and are dedicated to helping patients through their addiction.
- Fast and efficient: Multiple reviews mention how the clinic is fast and efficient, with minimal waiting time. This is a positive aspect for individuals who value their time and want a streamlined treatment process.
- Compassionate and supportive staff: The staff at Front Range Clinic is consistently described as compassionate, caring, supportive, and understanding. They create a welcoming and non-judgmental environment, making patients feel comfortable and like part of a family.
What is Methadone?
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). Many people in recovery rely on methadone as part of their treatment program.
However, methadone can be addictive when misused. You should always take methadone under a healthcare professional’s supervision to prevent unwanted side effects.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How Does Methadone Work?
Methadone binds with brain receptors activated by other opioids like heroin and morphine. It reduces cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Opioid-dependent people who take methadone don’t experience the same kind of euphoria. One of methadone’s benefits is its long duration of action, allowing it to have a slow onset and prolonged effect.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Forms of Methadone
Various forms of methadone are available, depending on your treatment plan. Your doctor can also determine the best methadone form suitable for you.
Here are the common forms of methadone:3
- Tablet: Methadone tablets are taken orally. You can swallow it whole or mix it in water if it's a dispersible tablet.
- Liquid: You can also take methadone as a liquid. This is usually prescribed to those with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules. The liquid concentrate contains 10 milligrams of methadone per milliliter.
- Injection: Methadone can also be administered as an injection. It’s an alternative for those who can't take oral medication.
How Long Does Methadone Treatment Usually Last?
It’s recommended to stay on methadone treatment for at least 12 months.4
Some may even be on methadone treatment for 20 years.5 This is because opioid addiction is a chronic condition that requires ongoing to prevent relapse.
Other factors that affect the duration of methadone treatment include:
- The severity of the addiction
- Your response to the treatment
- Overall health
- Specific recovery goals
Once you’ve achieved stability, gradually tapering the methadone dose is essential. It helps minimize any withdrawal symptoms.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
Possible Side Effects and Risks of Methadone
Methadone also comes with possible side effects and risks. These side effects will vary for everyone depending on their body’s reaction to the drug.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), common side effects of methadone include:1
- Nausea and vomiting
- Slow breathing
- Itchy skin
- Heavy sweating
- Sexual problems
- Mood swings
- Mental clouding
These side effects and risks are why gradual tapering of methadone is essential. It allows you to adjust to fewer doses, reducing the risk of severe side effects.
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist used for opioid use disorder. It binds with opioid receptors in the brain and helps reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Methadone can be addictive and has side effects, so you should only take methadone under a professional's supervision. Gradually tapering off the drug also prevents any severe side effects.
- “What is Methadone?” Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- "How do medications to treat opioid use disorder work?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
- "Understanding the Forms of Methadone.” MedMark Treatment Centers.
- "Methadone." The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 2021.
- Malervy J. "How long should you be on Methadone?" Recovery Centers of America.
- "How much does opioid treatment cost?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started