Methadone Treatment Centers Near Greeley, CO
Why Trust Us
As a top-rated website for addiction treatment, AddictionGroup understands the importance of helping you find a reputable addiction clinic. Addiction is a severe problem, so our team comprehensively analyzed hundreds of methadone clinics to provide the best recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating opioid addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 5989 patient reviews to identify the best methadone clinic in Greeley. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 13 Methadone Treatment Centers Near Greeley, CO
4565 Kendall Pkwy, Loveland, CO 80538The reviews for Northpoint, a Methadone treatment center, are overwhelmingly positive. Many reviewers mention that the staff, including techs, therapists, case managers, and nurses, are amazing and treat patients with kindness and respect. The facility is described as clean and comfortable, with private rooms and good food. The treatment programs, including group therapy and individual sessions, are highly praised, and the staff is commended for their knowledge and support. Overall, reviewers highly recommend Northpoint for those struggling with addiction.
- The staff at Northpoint Recovery is consistently praised for being amazing, kind, and supportive. They are reported to treat patients with respect and go above and beyond to help them on their recovery journey.
- Many reviewers highlight the wide range of programs and activities offered at Northpoint, including group sessions, individual counseling, music therapy, yoga, meditation, and more. This diverse range of options allows patients to explore different methods of support for their recovery.
- The facility itself is frequently praised for being clean, comfortable, and modern. Patients appreciate having their own private rooms and bathrooms, and the kitchen staff receives positive feedback for providing good meals and snack options.
Behavioral Health Group - Denver
5250 Leetsdale Dr STE 220, Denver, CO 80246The majority of the reviews express gratitude and praise for the Methadone treatment center, emphasizing the helpful and caring staff. Some reviewers mention long wait times to see doctors, but overall, patients appreciate the positive impact the center had on their lives. One negative review mentions billing issues but is outweighed by the positive experiences shared by other patients.
- The staff at the Methadone treatment center are described as amazing, caring, and supportive.
- Patients have reported that the treatment center has helped them get their lives back on track and regain control over their addiction.
- The clinic is praised for its fast and efficient service, particularly when it comes to dosing and getting patients in and out quickly.
- The treatment center offers a variety of medication options for opioid addiction.
- The clinic is described as clean, safe, and with a friendly environment.
- The staff is highly regarded by both patients and employees, with many expressing gratitude for their support and care.
Front Range Clinic
2224 S Fraser St UNIT 3, Aurora, CO 80014The Methadone treatment center receives highly positive reviews from multiple patients and family members. The staff, particularly Amy, Veronica, Maddy, Laura, Michelle G, and Jill E, are praised for their compassion, kindness, and dedication to helping patients on their recovery journey. The center is appreciated for its judgment-free environment, availability for short notice/emergency medication refills, and willingness to provide support and care throughout the treatment process.
- The staff at this Methadone treatment center is described as wonderful, compassionate, and caring. They create a judgment-free and supportive environment for patients.
- Amy, who works at the front desk, is highly praised for being kind, helpful, and going above and beyond to assist patients. Patients specifically mention that they enjoy seeing her every week.
- The providers at this clinic, including Michelle G and Jill E, are described as top notch, down-to-earth, and having excellent listening skills. Patients appreciate their ability to understand and support them throughout their recovery journey.
Front Range Clinic
1308 Vivian St, Longmont, CO 80501This Methadone treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from multiple customers. The staff is described as caring, supportive, and goes above and beyond to help patients. The clinic is praised for its friendly and professional atmosphere, and the doctors are highly regarded for their genuine care and attention to individual needs. Overall, this clinic is highly recommended for those seeking addiction treatment.
- The staff at this Methadone treatment center are described as kind, supportive, and caring. They provide individualized attention and make patients feel like they are the only ones being treated.
- The doctors and staff at this clinic are highly recommended for their level of commitment and dedication to patient care. They go above and beyond to provide support and help patients stay on track with their recovery.
- The clinic offers a non-judgmental and friendly environment that makes patients feel comfortable and supported in their addiction counseling. The staff treat patients with utmost respect and are professional yet realistic in their approach to treatment.
Front Range Clinic
8223 W 20th St #100A, Greeley, CO 80634Customers praised the Front Range Clinic for its exceptional customer service and caring staff, making them feel comfortable and supported in their recovery journey. The clinic is highly praised for its efficiency and convenience, with multiple locations and quick service. Many customers express their gratitude for the compassionate and understanding staff who genuinely care about their well-being and success in recovery.
- Excellent customer service and caring staff.
- Convenient multiple locations and efficient process.
- Non-judgmental and supportive environment for recovery.
Behavioral Health Group - Fort Collins
2114 Midpoint Dr Suite 4, Fort Collins, CO 80525The Methadone treatment center has received mostly positive reviews. The staff is praised for their caring and supportive approach, with mention of the director, nurses, and front desk receptionist being helpful and understanding. Some reviewers mention the importance of the clinic's evidence-based approach and the life-changing impact of their treatment. However, there is also a complaint about the rude behavior of the front desk receptionist. Overall, the clinic is recommended for its effective services and compassionate staff.
- Dedicated and caring staff who work hard to help patients overcome addiction.
- Evidence-based treatment method with proven results.
- Supportive and judgment-free environment for patients seeking help.
Denver Recovery Group
2822 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80206This Methadone treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Many reviewers mention that the staff is caring and supportive, and the counselors are skilled and dedicated to helping patients with their recovery. The clinic is also praised for its affordability, flexibility in payment options, and convenient hours of operation. Overall, the center is highly recommended for those seeking Methadone treatment for opioid addiction.
- The staff at this Methadone treatment center are highly praised for their caring and supportive attitudes towards patients. Reviewers mention feeling welcome, supported, and never judged for their past mistakes.
- The clinic offers flexible payment options and has affordable pricing, making it an attractive option for those seeking Methadone treatment.
- The clinic's hours of operation, including being open until 8pm, accommodate the schedules of working individuals, making it convenient for those who cannot come in during regular business hours.
Comprehensive Behavioral Health Center
2217 Champa St, Denver, CO 80205The Methadone treatment center in downtown Denver has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from patients. Reviewers appreciated the caring and knowledgeable staff, efficient operations, and compassionate approach to treatment. The clinic is commended for its friendly personnel, professional atmosphere, and convenient location. Overall, patients found the center to be supportive, efficient, and effective in helping them overcome opioid addiction.
- Friendly and caring staff: The staff at this Methadone treatment center are described as amazing, friendly, caring, and compassionate. They take the time to get to know each patient and provide support through the recovery process.
- Efficient and professional: The clinic is praised for its efficiency and professionalism. They have convenient hours and are described as being prompt in conducting assessments and providing treatment. The staff, including counselors, doctors, and nurses, are all highly regarded.
- Safe and supportive environment: Patients appreciate the safe and supportive environment provided by the clinic and its staff. They feel respected and understood, and the clinic is commended for its commitment to creating a space where individuals can focus on their recovery.
Denver Recovery Group Littleton
72 E Arapahoe Rd, Littleton, CO 80122The reviews for this Methadone treatment center are overwhelmingly positive. Reviewers praise the caring and dedicated staff, mentioning specific counselors, nurses, and other employees by name. The center is described as a life-saving and supportive environment, with many clients expressing gratitude for the impact it has had on their recovery. Overall, the clinic is highly recommended for those seeking help with addiction.
- Dedicated and compassionate staff: Multiple reviews mention that the counselors, nurses, and other staff members at the Methadone treatment center are caring, understanding, and dedicated to helping patients recover from addiction.
- Life-saving impact: Several reviews highlight how the center has helped individuals overcome their opioid addiction and turn their lives around, emphasizing the positive impact the treatment has had on their recovery.
- Professional and welcoming environment: Patients appreciate the professionalism and cleanliness of the center, as well as the kindness and non-judgmental attitude of the staff, creating a supportive and comfortable atmosphere for individuals seeking help with addiction.
Denver Recovery Group West(outpatient)
5330 Manhattan Cir h, Boulder, CO 80303The majority of the reviews are highly positive and speak highly of the knowledgeable and understanding staff at the Methadone treatment center. Many reviewers mention feeling supported and not judged, and appreciate the caring and respectful treatment they receive. The facility is also praised for its extra services and a few specific staff members are highlighted as being particularly helpful. Overall, the reviews indicate that the center provides effective and compassionate care for those seeking Methadone treatment.
- Knowledgeable and understanding staff, some of whom are recovered addicts themselves.
- Helpful and efficient staff who treat patients with respect and provide a comforting and non-judgmental environment.
- Fantastic and caring nurses who have helped save lives.
Denver Recovery Group Lakewood
8790 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80215Denver Recovery Group is highly recommended by multiple reviewers who have found success in their opioid addiction treatment. The staff, including the front desk personnel, counselor Kaisha, and nurse Megan, are praised for their kindness, knowledge, and dedication to patient care. The clinic is described as supportive, welcoming, and professional, providing a safe and comfortable environment for patients to turn their lives around. The Lakewood Clinic is specifically highlighted for its amazing staff, who are described as passionate, caring, and responsible for helping patients regain their hope and will to fight. Overall, this methadone treatment center is praised for its effective and supportive approach to addiction recovery.
- Knowledgeable and caring staff: Reviewers consistently mention the expertise and compassion of the staff members, particularly Kaisha, the counselors, and the nurse Megan. They are described as supportive, reliable, and committed to helping patients succeed in their recovery journey.
- Welcoming atmosphere: The clinic is described as having a laid-back and comfortable atmosphere. Patients feel welcomed, respected, and heard by the staff, creating a supportive environment for their treatment.
- Efficient intake process: One reviewer mentions that same-day intake is possible if you arrive at the clinic by 6 am. This suggests that the clinic offers a prompt and streamlined intake process, allowing individuals seeking treatment to receive help as quickly as possible.
Front Range Clinic
1120 E Elizabeth St building g suite 2, Fort Collins, CO 80524The Front Range Clinic is highly recommended by reviewers for its caring and kind staff. They provide a friendly, open, and compassionate environment for recovery. The clinic is known for accepting insurance, including Medicaid, and offering affordable services. Some reviewers mentioned experiencing delays in appointments, but overall, the majority of the staff are described as amazing and helpful.
- Caring and compassionate staff who create a nonjudgmental and inviting environment.
- Acceptance of insurance and providing helpful assistance with prescription calls and scheduling.
- Understanding and supportive doctor who focuses on improvement and recovery, even for patients struggling with addiction.
Behavioral Health Group - Westminster
8407 N Bryant St, Westminster, CO 80031Overall, the majority of the reviews are positive about the Methadone treatment center. The staff is highly praised for being supportive, kind, and professional, with specific mentions of employees like Ian, Kate, and Noreen. However, there is one negative review that specifically mentions a staff member named Toni who is described as a bully. Some other positive aspects mentioned include the quick and efficient service, non-judgmental atmosphere, and emphasis on confidentiality.
- Friendly and supportive staff, including Ian and all the dosing nurses, who make a positive impact on patients' day and help them smile despite the challenges of addiction.
- Staff members like Kate and Noreen are professional, down-to-earth, and non-judgmental, creating a comfortable and welcoming environment for patients seeking recovery.
- Efficient and fast service, with a focus on maintaining confidentiality and making patients feel welcome and comfortable.
What is Methadone?
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). Many people in recovery rely on methadone as part of their treatment program.
However, methadone can be addictive when misused. You should always take methadone under a healthcare professional’s supervision to prevent unwanted side effects.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How Does Methadone Work?
Methadone binds with brain receptors activated by other opioids like heroin and morphine. It reduces cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Opioid-dependent people who take methadone don’t experience the same kind of euphoria. One of methadone’s benefits is its long duration of action, allowing it to have a slow onset and prolonged effect.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Forms of Methadone
Various forms of methadone are available, depending on your treatment plan. Your doctor can also determine the best methadone form suitable for you.
Here are the common forms of methadone:3
- Tablet: Methadone tablets are taken orally. You can swallow it whole or mix it in water if it's a dispersible tablet.
- Liquid: You can also take methadone as a liquid. This is usually prescribed to those with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules. The liquid concentrate contains 10 milligrams of methadone per milliliter.
- Injection: Methadone can also be administered as an injection. It’s an alternative for those who can't take oral medication.
How Long Does Methadone Treatment Usually Last?
It’s recommended to stay on methadone treatment for at least 12 months.4
Some may even be on methadone treatment for 20 years.5 This is because opioid addiction is a chronic condition that requires ongoing to prevent relapse.
Other factors that affect the duration of methadone treatment include:
- The severity of the addiction
- Your response to the treatment
- Overall health
- Specific recovery goals
Once you’ve achieved stability, gradually tapering the methadone dose is essential. It helps minimize any withdrawal symptoms.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
Possible Side Effects and Risks of Methadone
Methadone also comes with possible side effects and risks. These side effects will vary for everyone depending on their body’s reaction to the drug.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), common side effects of methadone include:1
- Nausea and vomiting
- Slow breathing
- Itchy skin
- Heavy sweating
- Sexual problems
- Mood swings
- Mental clouding
These side effects and risks are why gradual tapering of methadone is essential. It allows you to adjust to fewer doses, reducing the risk of severe side effects.
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist used for opioid use disorder. It binds with opioid receptors in the brain and helps reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Methadone can be addictive and has side effects, so you should only take methadone under a professional's supervision. Gradually tapering off the drug also prevents any severe side effects.
- “What is Methadone?” Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- "How do medications to treat opioid use disorder work?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
- "Understanding the Forms of Methadone.” MedMark Treatment Centers.
- "Methadone." The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 2021.
- Malervy J. "How long should you be on Methadone?" Recovery Centers of America.
- "How much does opioid treatment cost?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started