Suboxone Centers Near Westminster, CO
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 73 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2581 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Westminster. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Westminster, CO
Behavioral Health Group - Denver
5250 Leetsdale Dr STE 220, Denver, CO 80246
The Suboxone treatment center gets mostly positive reviews. Patients say the staff is friendly, caring, and supportive. Some mention quick check-ins and dosing. A few negative reviews cite long doctor appointment waits and insurance issues. But most reviewers highly recommend the center for helping them overcome addiction and regain control of their lives.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are friendly, caring, and genuinely want to help patients through their recovery journey.
- Quick and efficient dosing process: Several reviews mention that once the initial appointment with the doctor is completed, the dosing process at the center is quick and easy, allowing patients to dose and taper off efficiently.
- Clean and safe environment: Reviewers mention that the clinic is clean, safe, and offers a variety of medication options, providing a conducive environment for recovery.
Urban Peaks Rehab - Suboxone Clinic & Addiction Treatment Center
1490 Lafayette St Ste 104, Denver, CO 80218
While Urban Peaks Rehab receives praise for their caring staff, some dissatisfied reviewers cite issues like privacy violations. One recommends virtual Suboxone treatment through Bicycle Health. A pharmacist commends Urban Peaks for outstanding, above-and-beyond patient care.
- Friendly and Supportive Staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff at Urban Peaks Rehab are incredibly friendly, supportive, and genuinely care about their clients. They remember personal details about their clients' recovery and create a judgement-free environment.
- Effective Treatment: Several reviews express gratitude for the effective treatment received at Urban Peaks Rehab. Clients mention that the clinic has helped them get clean, provided them with the tools and support needed for recovery, and saved their lives.
- Personalized Care: Clients appreciate that Urban Peaks Rehab understands what they're going through personally and provides individualized care. The staff takes the time to listen to clients, understand their struggles, and provide a plan for their specific needs.
Magnolia Medical Group
2925 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80206
The Suboxone treatment center Magnolia Medical receives mostly glowing reviews from patients who find the staff caring and supportive. Patients praise the clinic's harm reduction approach, group therapy, peer support, and accommodation of individual needs in a non-judgmental environment. Many describe life-changing experiences at the clinic and highly recommend it. A small number of reviews mention decreasing quality of care over time and preference for a different doctor, but positive feedback outweighs negative.
- Caring and dedicated staff: The staff at Magnolia Medical is highly praised for their genuine care and concern for patients. They are described as having the best thoughts in mind and are willing to meet patients where they are in their recovery journey.
- Supportive and non-judgmental environment: Patients appreciate the lack of judgment and stigmatization they experience at Magnolia Medical. The treatment center is described as a place where patients feel supported, cared for, and part of a community.
- Efficient and accommodating: The admissions process at Magnolia Medical is highlighted as quick and easy, which is rare for this type of treatment. The availability of staff, including front desk staff, is also commended, ensuring patients receive the help and support they need in a timely manner.
Behavioral Health Group - Westminster
8407 N Bryant St, Westminster, CO 80031
The reviews are largely positive, commending the staff for their dedication and caring attitudes. There is one negative review pertaining to a staff member's alleged unprofessional conduct. In general, the clinic is praised as non-judgmental, efficient, and welcoming.
- Friendly and supportive staff: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is praised for their positivity, professionalism, and ability to make patients feel welcome and comfortable. Specific employees like Ian, Kate, and Noreen are mentioned as standout members of the staff.
- Non-judgmental and supportive environment: Patients appreciate that the center doesn't judge them and is focused on helping them recover. The staff is described as down-to-earth and not critical of patients, creating a comfortable and safe space for treatment.
- Efficiency and confidentiality: Reviewers highlight the fast and efficient service at this clinic, emphasizing the quick in-and-out process. The staff is also commended for taking confidentiality seriously, ensuring patient privacy.
Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery (CMAR)
8800 Fox Dr STE 110, Thornton, CO 80260
The Suboxone treatment center CMAR receives praise for its engaging, non-boring program with activities like art, music therapy, and movies. Clients describe the staff as approachable, caring, and dedicated to supporting recovery. Many credit CMAR with transforming their lives and recommend it for addiction treatment. However, one reviewer raised concerns about billing practices and motivations.
- Engaging and fun treatment program: The center offers engaging activities such as art/music therapy and movie screenings, making the recovery process enjoyable and interesting.
- Responsive and approachable staff: The staff is highly responsive and approachable, creating a supportive and comfortable environment for clients.
- Exceptional care and patient-centered approach: The center provides exceptional, patient-centered care and is highly recommended by clients. The staff is knowledgeable, empathetic, and genuinely cares about the well-being of their patients.
Front Range Clinic
1410 Vance St Unit 211, Lakewood, CO 80214
The Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews for its knowledgeable, caring staff and supportive environment. Patients appreciate the personalized treatment plans. A few negative reviews mention long wait times and appointment scheduling difficulties, indicating a need for greater efficiency.
- Effective treatment: Multiple reviewers mentioned that they found the Suboxone treatment provided at this center to be highly effective in helping them overcome their opioid addiction. This indicates that the center has a successful track record in treating patients using this medication.
- Knowledgeable and supportive staff: Many users praised the center's staff, mentioning their expertise and compassion. The staff members were described as knowledgeable about Suboxone treatment and showed genuine care and support towards patients. This suggests that individuals seeking treatment at this center can expect to receive professional guidance and emotional support throughout their recovery journey.
- Convenient and accessible: Several reviewers highlighted the convenience and accessibility of the center's services. They mentioned factors such as convenient location, flexible scheduling options, and ease of setting up appointments. This indicates that the center prioritizes providing accessible and convenient treatment options for individuals seeking Suboxone treatment.
Comprehensive Rehabilitation Center
550 Thornton Pkwy, Thornton, CO 80229
The Suboxone treatment center received very positive reviews for its caring and knowledgeable staff, comfortable detox process, individualized treatment plans, and holistic approach. Customers were thankful for the life-changing experience, supportive community, and new chance at life the center gave them.
- Experienced and Caring Staff: The Suboxone treatment center has a team of skilled therapists and counselors who provide attentive and compassionate care to individuals seeking addiction treatment. They are dedicated to helping clients recover and feel supported throughout their journey.
- Tailored and Comprehensive Treatment: The center offers a tailored and holistic approach to treating opioid addiction. They provide evidence-based treatments and therapeutic options, such as music and art therapy, which help individuals in their recovery process and rediscover themselves.
- Supportive Community: Clients at the Suboxone treatment center can find a supportive community of recovering addicts who understand their struggles and provide a safe sanctuary. The staff and other participants become like family, offering a support system that can be crucial to successful rehabilitation.
Front Range Clinic
11172 Huron St STE 20, Northglenn, CO 80234
The Suboxone treatment center has a kind, non-judgmental staff and no long waiting times. They receive high praise for their supportive, caring staff and effective treatment, despite some issues with one staff member.
- The staff is kind and non-judgmental, creating a supportive environment for patients.
- Short wait times and efficient service, ensuring a smooth and quick treatment process.
- The clinic provides excellent care and support, making a significant positive impact on patients' lives.
ARTS Westside Center for Change
6303 Wadsworth Bypass, Arvada, CO 80003
The Suboxone treatment center provides counseling and resources beyond court orders, positively changing lives. One reviewer achieved six months of sobriety with the center's voluntary assistance, while another highlights the center as lifesaving.
- Offers comprehensive treatment: The center provides mental health help, addiction counseling, and other services in addition to Suboxone treatment.
- Accepts voluntary patients: Individuals can seek help at this center without being court-ordered, fostering a supportive and non-coercive environment.
- Successful outcomes: Multiple reviewers express that the center has been effective in helping them achieve sobriety and life-changing results.
Front Range Clinic
3460 S Federal Blvd, Englewood, CO 80110
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its fast live visits and caring, supportive staff who go the extra mile to help patients seeking assistance for addiction. Patients describe the doctors and employees as kind, understanding, and welcoming.
- Fast and efficient live visits: Multiple reviews mention that the live visits at this Suboxone treatment center are quick and efficient, allowing patients to get the help they need in a timely manner.
- Supportive and caring staff: Reviewers consistently praise the doctors and employees at the center for their kindness, care, and willingness to help. Patients feel welcomed and supported throughout their treatment journey.
- Willingness to accommodate and provide ongoing support: The center is commended for its willingness to go above and beyond for patients. They showed understanding and provided assistance even when patients had to move to another state, ensuring they had enough medication until they found further help.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started