Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Miami, FL
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Miami for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Miami can cater to your needs.
Top 27 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Miami, FL
Evolutions Treatment Center
2901 W Cypress Creek Rd #123, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Evolutions Treatment Center is a crucial step in recovery for those struggling with alcoholism, substance abuse, or mental health. The welcoming staff and nurturing environment provide a safe and supportive space for individuals during their time there, including partial hospitalization and outpatient programs. Many recommend Evolutions Treatment Center to others seeking help.
- Evolutions treatment center provides a welcoming and safe environment for individuals seeking recovery.
- The knowledgeable and compassionate staff at Evolutions are dedicated to helping those struggling with addiction.
- Evolutions offers a diverse range of programs to support individuals on their journey to recovery.
Immersion Recovery Center
3333 S Congress Ave #401, Delray Beach, FL 33445
Immersion Recovery Center has saved lives with their knowledgeable and caring staff. The facility's immaculate condition and accommodations are also highly appreciated by those seeking addiction treatment.
- The center provides effective support for individuals seeking help.
- The staff is highly knowledgeable about addiction and mental health, offering valuable guidance.
- The facility is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and upkeep.
- Both individual and group therapy options are available to clients.
The Source Treatment Center
1730 E Commercial Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
The Source Treatment Center is an excellent place to seek help for addiction. The center provides a welcoming and non-judgmental atmosphere that clients appreciate.
- Welcoming and respectful environment.
- Non-judgmental and caring atmosphere.
Transitions Recovery Program
111 NW 183rd St suite 201, Miami, FL 33169
The Transitions Recovery Program has been credited with saving lives and providing an indescribable spiritual power. Clients have reported gaining more knowledge, insight, and love than from any other facility they have attended.
- The addiction center offers a range of resources and support to aid in recovery.
- Various forms of assistance are available to individuals seeking recovery.
- The program incorporates a spiritual element that cannot be adequately expressed in words.
Legacy Healing Center Pompano Beach
803 NW 2nd Ave, Pompano Beach, FL 33060
Legacy Healing Center Pompano Beach is an excellent choice for those seeking addiction treatment. The staff is highly experienced and has personal experience with recovery. The detox and rehab programs have a high success rate, and the classes offered are beneficial for those in recovery.
- The center provides a welcoming and caring environment for all residents.
- Staff members are highly experienced and knowledgeable, offering valuable support and guidance throughout the treatment process.
- The facilities are well-maintained and comfortable, with numerous amenities to promote relaxation and comfort.
- A diverse range of classes and activities are available to keep residents engaged and motivated.
1411 Coral Way, Miami, FL 33145
Adaptive Center is an excellent therapy center with Juan as the main psychologist. Juan's integration of Zen Buddhism teachings into group therapy is perfect for those who resonate with this approach. Travis Proffitt, the coordinator, is also very helpful throughout the entire process.
- The center creates a welcoming and comfortable environment for all visitors.
- The therapists demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience in their field.
- Travis Proffitt efficiently coordinates the process, making it as easy as possible for clients.
Family Recovery Specialists
9350 Sunset Dr #175, Miami, FL 33173
The addiction treatment center, Family Recovery Specialists, did not inform the family that their son was accepted into the program and failed to assist them in finding an alternative program. Additionally, they did not fulfill their promise to help locate another program.
- The addiction center provides excellent care for its clients.
- Inquiries and concerns are promptly addressed by FRS.
- A wide range of resources are available to support clients.
Mark Leeds, D.O.
3290 NE 33rd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Age Well Dr ( Affordable Testosterone, Suboxone, Ketamine, Semaglutide Weight Loss, Lab Work, Stem Cells, PRP)
1100 Park Central Blvd S Ste 3600, Pompano Beach, FL 33064
Golden Glades Treatment Center
100 NW 170th St #101, North Miami Beach, FL 33169
Dr. Danette Arthur, MD
2632 Hollywood Blvd #305, Hollywood, FL 33021
4835 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33021
New Season Treatment Center – Broward
1101 S 21st Ave, Hollywood, FL 33020
1501 Biscayne Blvd Suite 203, Miami, FL 33132
Comprehensive Psychiatric Center
9735 E Fern St, Miami, FL 33157
Recovery First Treatment Center
4110 Davie Road Extension, Hollywood, FL 33024
Evolutions Treatment Center
16565 NE 4th Ave, Miami, FL 33162
Summer House Detox Center
13550 Memorial Hwy, Miami, FL 33161
Compassion Behavioral Health - Drug Rehab Hollywood FL
1 Oakwood Blvd #265, Hollywood, FL 33020
Zinnia Healing Miami
9198 NW 8th Ave, Miami, FL 33150
Recovery In Tune
6530 Griffin Rd, Davie, FL 33314
Serenity Oaks Addiction Treatment | Alcohol & Drug Rehab Fort Lauderdale
4200 SW 54th Ct, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
Principles Recovery Center
4343 S State Rd 7 Suite 101, Davie, FL 33314
For a New Start LLC
510 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
South Beach Detox
85 NW 168th St, North Miami Beach, FL 33169
The Recovery Village Miami at Baptist Health Drug and Alcohol Rehab
8585 Sunset Dr # 202, Miami, FL 33143
WAR Network (We Are Recovery)
137 SE 1st Ave Suite #133, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started