Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Lake City, FL
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Lake City for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 264 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Lake City can cater to your needs.
Top 12 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Lake City, FL
Legacy Behavioral Health Services
3120 N Oak Street Extension # B, Valdosta, GA 31602Positive reviews about the addiction treatment center highlight the excellent and comprehensive care provided by the knowledgeable, caring, and professional staff. Patients appreciate the services offered, including therapy, medication management, and support groups. The center is commended for its commitment to helping individuals improve their mental health and overall well-being.
- Comprehensive care for mental illness: The addiction treatment center offers excellent and comprehensive care for individuals suffering from depression or mental illness. The staff is described as knowledgeable, caring, and professional, providing special care with love and kindness.
- Great detox and medication management: The crisis center at the addiction treatment center is praised for its detox and medication management services. The staff is polite and treats patients well, and the chef at the crisis unit goes above and beyond.
- Diverse mental health services: The addiction treatment center offers a variety of mental health services, including therapy, medication management, and group therapy. The therapists and doctors are described as thoughtful and caring, working hard to find the right solutions for each individual's needs.
Breakthroughs: Counseling & Recovery
3810 Williamsburg Park Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32257The positive reviews for the addiction treatment center highlight the caring and supportive nature of the counselors and staff. Many reviewers express gratitude for the counselors, mentioning specific names such as Candace Perkins, Rocko, Mia, Linda, Erika, and Brent. The group therapy sessions are described as therapeutic and helpful, with participants feeling comfortable to open up and discuss their issues. The staff is also described as kind, welcoming, knowledgeable, and easy to communicate with. Overall, the reviewers emphasize the positive impact of Breakthroughs Counseling and Recovery Services on their mental health and recovery journeys.
- The counselors at Breakthroughs are highly experienced and provide valuable feedback and guidance.
- The group therapy sessions are therapeutic and provide a safe space for participants to open up and share their experiences.
River Region Human Services
3901 Carmichael Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32207Positive reviews about the addiction treatment center mention how the staff is understanding, supportive, and helpful. Many reviewers express gratitude for the second chance at life they received at the center. There are also mentions of the nurse, counselors, and security staff being kind and friendly.
- The staff at River Region is friendly and supportive, making patients feel welcome and cared for.
- River Region provides methadone treatment that has been successful in helping individuals overcome opioid addiction and regain their confidence and self-worth.
- The addiction treatment center has helped save lives and improve the lives of many patients, giving them a second chance at life.
1835 Smith St, Orange Park, FL 32073The addiction treatment center has received positive feedback for having a friendly and helpful staff. Many individuals credit the center with saving their lives and appreciate the sense of fellowship they have experienced. Additionally, some reviewers believe that the center is a good place for them to maintain their spiritual fitness.
- Friendly and welcoming group
- Has helped save lives and improve quality of life for some individuals
- Provides a place for maintaining spiritual fitness and fostering fellowship
630 W Duval St, Lake City, FL 32025The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews highlighting the importance of personal effort in the recovery process. One review emphasizes that if someone is not actively participating in their own treatment, it may not be effective. However, for those who are committed and willing to put in the work, the center's approach is described as successful. Additionally, specific meeting times on Sunday mornings and Monday evenings are highly recommended.
- Flexible meeting schedules: According to a reviewer, the addiction treatment center offers meetings at convenient times, including 10am on Sundays and 5:30pm on Mondays. This can be beneficial for individuals who have specific schedule constraints or preferences.
- Emphasis on personal effort: The reviewer mentions that the center emphasizes the importance of personal commitment and effort in recovery. This suggests that the treatment center promotes a proactive approach to overcoming addiction and empowers individuals to take responsibility for their own recovery journey.
- Positive outcomes: Although not explicitly mentioned in the reviews, the second review hints at the effectiveness of the addiction treatment center, stating that it works if one puts in the effort. This suggests that the center has a track record of producing positive outcomes for individuals who actively engage in the treatment process.
Volunteers of America
305 Smith Ave A, Valdosta, GA 31601Despite a mixed feedback, some positive aspects of this addiction treatment center include its ability to assist individuals in achieving sobriety. However, it is noted that the center may lack in providing ongoing support for maintaining sobriety. In addition, the compassionate nature of the staff and consistency in rules are mentioned as areas that could be improved.
- Can assist individuals in achieving sobriety: Multiple reviews mention that this addiction treatment center is effective in helping individuals get sober.
- Provides a variety of treatment options: There were no specific mentions of treatment options, but the reviews indicate that the center does not have set rules and may tailor treatment plans to each person, which suggests they offer a range of options to cater to individual needs.
- Offers counseling services: While there were negative comments about uncaring counselors, the mere mention of counselors implies that this addiction treatment center provides counseling services as part of their program.
Recovery Awareness LLC
816 NW 13th St, Gainesville, FL 32601Reviewers praised Burt Burton and the staff at Recovery Awareness LLC for their personalized and prompt service, as well as their compassion and non-judgmental approach. They highlighted Burt's ability to inspire and relate to their addiction issues, helping them achieve long-term sobriety. The warm and welcoming staff was also mentioned as a positive aspect of the center.
- Personalized and responsive service: Clients appreciate that the counselor, Burt Burton, provides personalized and quick responses, making them feel supported in their journey towards recovery.
- Compassionate and non-judgmental staff: The staff at Recovery Awareness LLC are described as kind, compassionate, and non-judgmental. This creates a safe and supportive environment for clients to open up and seek help without fear of judgment.
- Expertise in relapse prevention: Burt Burton is praised for his understanding of addiction and relapse warning signs. Clients value his ability to relate to their issues and provide strategies to combat relapse, making him a valuable resource for those seeking long-term sobriety.
Jacksonville Women's Rehab
6900 Wheat Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32244According to the reviews, the addiction treatment center, Teen Challenge in Jacksonville, was described as the best and the most life-changing program the reviewers had ever experienced. They mentioned that the staff was supportive, encouraging, and provided guidance throughout the journey. Another rehabilitation center, Hosanna House Girls Academy, was highly recommended for its structured environment, caring staff, and ability to bring hope and transformation to struggling teens and their families.
- Strong focus on faith and spirituality: The addiction treatment center emphasizes the healing power of God and helps individuals find purpose and passion through their faith.
- Structured and supportive environment: The center provides a very structured environment that guides individuals through their recovery journey. The staff is described as caring, loving, and consistent in their support, leading to positive transformations.
- Positive impact on families: The center is praised for the positive impact it has on families, helping them regain lost relationships and renew their love for one another.
Alcoholics Anonymous 205-Montrose group
205 SE Montrose Ave, Lake City, FL 32025Reviewers praise the addiction treatment center for providing a positive and supportive recovery environment. They mention the presence of love, laughter, and strong friendships among the residents.
- Supportive and Positive Environment: Many reviewers highlight the great sense of community and friendship they experienced at the addiction treatment center. This suggests that the center fosters a supportive and uplifting environment, which can be crucial for individuals going through the recovery journey.
- Focus on Self-Love and Healing: The phrase "WE LOVE YOU 'TIL YOU LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF!" mentioned in one of the reviews indicates that the center emphasizes the importance of self-love and self-care in the recovery process. This suggests that they prioritize holistic healing and personal growth, which can be beneficial for individuals struggling with substance abuse.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started