Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Niceville, FL
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Niceville for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 85 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Niceville can cater to your needs.
Top 6 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Niceville, FL
Lakeview Center Medication-Assisted Treatment - Shalimar
One 11th Ave Suite C, Shalimar, FL 32579This addiction treatment center has received multiple positive reviews praising the staff's professionalism, efficiency, and caring demeanor. Reviewers mentioned quick and easy guest dosing experiences, with wait times under 5 minutes. The counselors and nurses are highly regarded for their dedication to patient care, and the treatment center is credited with changing lives and saving lives. The smaller size of the clinic allows for a more personal experience, with staff getting to know each patient individually.
- The treatment center focuses on treating not only the addiction but also the mind, helping individuals shift their thinking and address the root of their issues.
- The staff is described as extremely friendly, efficient, and caring, providing a quick and smooth guest dosing experience.
- The counselors and medical professionals at the center are praised for genuinely caring about the patients and their sobriety, and for helping them make positive life changes.
Recovery Bay Center
9721 Thomas Dr, Panama City, FL 32408Recovery Bay is highly praised for its caring and attentive staff who personalize treatment plans to meet individual needs. Many reviewers mention the genuine care and support provided by the staff, as well as the emphasis on long-term recovery and aftercare. The facility is commended for its cleanliness and comfortable accommodations, while the food is also highlighted as being excellent.
- The staff at Recovery Bay is highly praised for their caring and compassionate approach to helping individuals in their recovery journey.
- The personalized treatment plans and emphasis on individual needs, including mental health, are highlighted as beneficial aspects of Recovery Bay's program.
- The facility is well-maintained, offering comfortable accommodations and excellent food. The one-on-one care and attention from staff members are also commended.
Adult Children & Family Counseling
1318 Dunmire St #3, Pensacola, FL 32504The positive reviews praised Marci, highlighting her as the best and awesome.
- Marci receives consistent praise from multiple reviewers, suggesting that she is highly skilled and effective in her role at the addiction treatment center.
- Marci's expertise and positive demeanor contribute positively to the rehabilitation program, possibly creating a supportive and encouraging environment for those seeking treatment for substance abuse.
Project Hope Recovery Center
3690 US-90 E, Crestview, FL 32539The addiction treatment center, Project Hope, has been praised by reviewers for their ability to help individuals overcome addiction and find purpose in life. Many have spoken highly of the staff and the positive impact they have had on their lives. The center is credited with providing support, guidance, and a sense of community, leading to successful sobriety and improved relationships.
- Successful recovery stories: The center has provided successful recovery for individuals struggling with addiction, with one reviewer mentioning being 408 days sober and having a restored relationship with their children.
- Supportive staff: The staff at the center is praised for being great, indicating they are helpful and supportive throughout the recovery process.
New Life Recovery Services, LLC
151 Mary Esther Blvd STE 507, Mary Esther, FL 32569The addiction treatment center has been described as the most effective and efficient in the area, with a dedicated and genuine interventionist named Joe who provides quality care. Clients appreciate Joseph's willingness to go above and beyond to help them get the exact care they need, showing his character and compassion for those struggling with addiction. Overall, the center is known for its knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate services that offer hope, strength, support, and guidance.
- The addiction treatment center is known for its effective and efficient interventionist, who is dedicated to recovery and provides quality care.
- The center's staff, particularly Joseph Novak, is willing to go above and beyond to ensure clients receive the exact care they need, showcasing their compassion for those struggling with addiction.
- New Life Recovery Services offers knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate support and guidance for individuals and their families dealing with addiction.
JourneyPure — Fort Walton Outpatient Clinic
348 Miracle Strip Pkwy SW #34, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548The addiction treatment center received positive reviews for their promptness in getting clients into the program, offering the option for online meetings, and accommodating busy work schedules. Reviewers highly recommended Journey Pure, praising the dedicated staff and ongoing support even after completing the program. The center was described as a reliable support system for overcoming addiction and maintaining recovery.
- Prompt and convenient start: The center was able to accommodate the reviewer's recovery process immediately, allowing them to start right away.
- Online meetings: The center offers online meetings via Zoom, providing the convenience of recovering from home.
- Flexible schedule: The staff worked around the reviewer's work schedule, demonstrating their understanding and commitment to individual needs.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started