Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near The Villages, FL
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in The Villages for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 1662 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near The Villages can cater to your needs.
Top 7 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near The Villages, FL
Oasis Wellness & Recovery (Ketamine Ocala)
2801 SE 1st Ave STE 201, Ocala, FL 34471The Infusion Clinic of Ocala is highly recommended by reviewers for their excellent care, knowledgeable staff, and calming atmosphere. The treatment center is praised for its effectiveness in treating depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues, providing relief where other medications and therapies have failed. The staff is described as professional, compassionate, and dedicated to their patients.
- Excellent and knowledgeable staff: Multiple reviews mention the caring and compassionate staff at the center who go above and beyond to provide the best care. The staff is highly professional and knowledgeable in administering IV treatments and infusions, making patients feel comfortable and at ease.
- Effective treatment outcomes: Several reviews mention that the treatment provided at the center, such as ketamine infusions and IV vitamin therapy, has had positive and life-changing effects. Patients who have struggled with mental health issues, depression, and anxiety for years have found relief and experienced improvements in their quality of life. The treatment is described as providing immediate and lasting results, with patients reporting increased hope, relief from symptoms, and a new perspective on life.
Recovery Solutions Of Central Florida, Inc
2785 S Bay St Suite G, Eustis, FL 32726The addiction treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Many individuals expressed gratitude for the caring and compassionate staff, stating that the therapists and medical professionals are exceptional and dedicated to helping patients recover. The small group setting and personalized care were highlighted as major strengths of the program. Clients praised the welcoming atmosphere, high level of professionalism, and the fact that the staff at Recovery Solutions genuinely care about the well-being and success of their patients. Many reviewers credited the center with saving their lives and expressed their deep gratitude for the positive impact it had on their recovery journey. Overall, the center is highly recommended for individuals seeking effective, professional, and trusted addiction treatment.
- The staff at Recovery Solutions is warm, patient, kind, and very understanding. They provide an excellent standard of care and concern.
- The treatment facility has a dedicated and fully qualified staff who genuinely care about the progress of the individuals they serve.
- Recovery Solutions offers an effective and comprehensive treatment program, including groups, individual therapy, medication management, trauma therapy, and more. They provide personalized care and have a small group setting that allows for concentrated focus on each individual's needs.
The Recovery Village Drug and Alcohol Rehab
633 Umatilla Blvd, Umatilla, FL 32784Positive reviews for the addiction treatment center highlight the helpful and supportive staff, comfortable detox process, and life-changing experiences. Some specific staff members were praised for their impact on patients' recovery journeys. The facility was also commended for their responsive admissions process and providing structure for recovery.
- The staff is described as caring, supportive, and dedicated to helping clients in their recovery journey.
- Many reviewers express gratitude for the positive impact the addiction treatment center had on their lives and credit it with saving their lives.
- The therapists are highly praised for their skill and effectiveness in helping clients address substance abuse issues.
Orlando Recovery Center
6000 Lake Ellenor Dr, Orlando, FL 32809Overall, the positive reviews highlight the caring and supportive staff at the addiction treatment center. Many reviewers mention the helpful therapists and great support they received. The facility itself is often described as nice, clean, and well-maintained. Additionally, some reviewers mention that the program has had a positive impact on their lives and helped them achieve sobriety.
- Nice facility with caring staff
- Excellent therapists and supportive peer group
- Helpful and attentive staff throughout the program
Affordable Care Clinics @ Sand Lake Medical Walk in Clinic
1650 Sand Lake Rd Ste# 112, Orlando, FL 32809The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews for its welcoming and nice staff, their focus on helping rather than selling, and the amazing and complete facility. Reviewers also praised the professional and reliable staff, affordable prices, and excellent service. Many reviewers mentioned the friendly and helpful nature of the staff, their positive experiences with the doctors, and the quick and efficient appointments.
- Friendly and welcoming staff who provide excellent service.
- Affordable prices for high-quality treatment.
- Quick and efficient service, with same-day appointments available.
The Refuge, A Healing Place
14835 SE 85th Street Rd, Ocklawaha, FL 32179Mixed feelings about the Refuge, with some positive experiences and some negative experiences. The community and location were praised, as well as some individual staff members who went above and beyond. However, there were concerns about poor treatment, communication issues, and lack of regard for individual patient needs. There were also complaints about high turnover and turmoil among staff, as well as issues with medical care and treatment.
- Positive community: Several reviewers mentioned the strong sense of community and the positive impact it had on their recovery journey.
- Dedicated and caring staff: Despite mixed experiences with the staff, some individual staff members were praised for going above and beyond to provide attentive and compassionate care.
- Potential for improvement: One reviewer expressed hope that the center could improve in the future, suggesting that there may be potential for positive changes and a better experience.
St John's Recovery Place
1125 Summit St, Crescent City, FL 32112The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews for its compassionate and supportive staff. Clients have praised the facility for its top-notch therapies, delicious food, and clean rooms. Many reviewers express gratitude for the center's role in saving their lives and helping them on their journey to recovery.
- The staff is caring and supportive, making patients feel like family.
- The facility is clean, safe, and has a hotel-like feel to it.
- The therapy provided is top-notch and helps patients address underlying issues.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started