Methadone Treatment Centers Near Bonita Springs, FL
Why Trust Us
As a top-rated website for addiction treatment, AddictionGroup understands the importance of helping you find a reputable addiction clinic. Addiction is a severe problem, so our team comprehensively analyzed hundreds of methadone clinics to provide the best recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating opioid addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 6381 patient reviews to identify the best methadone clinic in Bonita Springs. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 12 Methadone Treatment Centers Near Bonita Springs, FL
WhiteSands Alcohol & Drug Rehab Fort Myers
1820 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33907White Sands, a Methadone treatment center, is highly praised for its welcoming and competent staff, beautiful grounds, and comfortable accommodations. Patients express gratitude for the compassionate nursing staff and therapists, informative classes, and tailor-made recovery programs. Many reviewers credit White Sands for changing their lives and recommend it to those struggling with addiction or relapse. The staff's personal experience with recovery is highlighted as a valuable asset in helping patients. Overall, reviewers are impressed with the support, knowledge, and care provided at White Sands.
- Accommodating and competent staff: The center has a highly professional and welcoming staff, including medical and technical personnel who are knowledgeable and caring.
- Comfortable facilities: Patients praise the beautiful grounds and comfortable accommodations, making the treatment experience more enjoyable.
- Supportive community: The center fosters a caring and supportive community, with both staff and fellow patients who understand and empathize with the struggles of addiction.
Dr. Scott Jaffe, MD
10915 Bonita Beach Rd SE Unit 1122, Bonita Springs, FL 34135Dr. Scott Jaffe and his wife, Dana, have received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their Methadone treatment center. Patients appreciate their courteous and professional office environment, as well as their commitment to getting medication approvals from insurance companies. The Jaffes are highly recommended for their compassionate care and ability to help patients lead normal and productive lives. Reviews also highlight the friendly and helpful staff, minimal wait times, and the clinic's focus on individualized treatment. Overall, patients express gratitude for the positive impact the center has had on their lives.
- Courteous and professional staff: Multiple reviews mention that the office staff, including Dr. Jaffe and his wife Dana, are courteous, kind, and professional. They provide excellent customer service and go above and beyond to help patients with insurance and other needs.
- Efficient and prompt service: Patients appreciate the quick response and minimal wait time for appointments. They mention that Dr. Jaffe and his staff are able to see them on the same day if needed and provide fast and reliable care.
- Compassionate and knowledgeable doctor: Many patients have had positive experiences with Dr. Jaffe, describing him as knowledgeable, compassionate, and willing to listen to their concerns. They appreciate his personalized approach to treatment and feel confident in his care.
Clear Path Clinic - Suboxone Vivitrol - Addiction and Primary Care
3177 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33704The Methadone treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Patients appreciate the compassion and respect they receive from the staff and the doctor. The doctor takes the time to listen and provides individualized treatment plans. Many reviewers credit the center with saving their lives and highly recommend it for addiction recovery.
- Staff show utmost respect, compassion, and honesty towards patients.
- Doctor is accommodating, caring, and attentive to patients' needs and life events.
- Treatment at the center has been life-changing for many patients, with significant positive outcomes.
Operation PAR Inc
535 Pine Island Rd M, North Fort Myers, FL 33903The majority of the reviews are positive, with many individuals sharing that the Methadone treatment center has helped them achieve sobriety and turn their lives around. The staff is described as friendly, caring, and professional, with some counselors receiving special praise. However, there are a few negative reviews mentioning high staff turnover and a lack of long-term counseling support. Overall, the clinic is recommended for individuals struggling with opioid addiction who are committed to making a change in their lives.
- Accommodating staff: The Methadone treatment center has been praised for being accommodating to out-of-state patients, even with a higher patient volume. They have been helpful in ensuring uninterrupted sobriety and progress for individuals on the medication-assisted treatment program.
- Caring and supportive staff: The staff at the center has been described as caring, supportive, and genuinely invested in the well-being of their patients. They have been commended for their dedication and belief in the positive impact of the treatment.
- Clean and private facility: The center is located behind a strip mall, providing privacy and reducing the stigma associated with such treatment centers. The building is clean and well-maintained, ensuring a comfortable environment for patients seeking help.
Access Recovery Solutions, LLC
16244 S Military Trail STE 110, Delray Beach, FL 33484The Methadone treatment center, Access Recovery Solutions, is highly praised by reviewers for its professionalism, cleanliness, and respectful treatment of patients. The staff, including counselors like Tamisha and Tonysha, are described as knowledgeable, supportive, and empathetic. Many reviewers credit the center with saving their lives and recommend it to others struggling with addiction.
- Professional and top-notch treatment center: This Methadone treatment center is highly praised for its professionalism and the high-quality care provided to patients. The facility is clean and well-organized, and the staff is knowledgeable and well-informed.
- Non-judgmental and respectful approach: Patients feel respected and valued at this treatment center. The staff does not judge or stigmatize individuals struggling with addiction, and instead treats them with dignity and respect. The counselors are described as supportive and understanding, creating a safe and non-judgmental environment for recovery.
- Warm and welcoming staff: The staff at this treatment center are praised for their friendliness and compassionate approach. They create a welcoming atmosphere where patients feel comfortable and supported. The counselors are particularly appreciated for their dedication to their clients and their commitment to helping them succeed in their recovery journey.
Charlotte Behavioral Health Care
1700 Education Ave, Punta Gorda, FL 33950Overall, the reviews for this Methadone treatment center are largely positive. Reviewers express gratitude for the helpful and caring staff, quick response times, and the effectiveness of the treatment in helping them overcome addiction. Some reviewers even mention the center saving their lives and recommend it to others seeking help. While there are a few negative comments about confusion and a punitive approach to mental disorders, the majority of reviewers have had positive experiences and feel supported by the staff at the center.
- Compassionate and Caring Staff: Multiple reviewers mention that the staff at the Methadone treatment center, particularly at Charlotte Behavioral Health Care (CBHC), are kind, understanding, and compassionate. They take the time to listen to patients and provide the help and support they need.
- Efficient and Helpful Service: Reviewers appreciate that CBHC has a clear and efficient process for getting help. They mention that the center is responsive to phone calls, scheduling appointments, and providing medication refills. Some reviewers mention that they were able to receive immediate help and assistance when they needed it most.
- Life-Saving Treatment: Several reviewers credit the Methadone treatment center, specifically CBHC, with saving their lives. They express gratitude for the help they received, which allowed them to overcome addiction and improve their quality of life.
Operation PAR Inc
6253 14th St W, Bradenton, FL 34207Overall, the Methadone treatment center, Operation PAR, has received positive reviews from patients who credit the center with saving their lives and helping them on the path to recovery. The staff is described as caring and helpful, with nurses and counselors going above and beyond to support patients. Some reviewers emphasize the importance of taking responsibility for one's own recovery and actively working the program. The center is also praised for accepting insurance and providing resources that other for-profit clinics may not offer. However, there are a few negative reviews regarding harassment in the parking lot and a lack of action taken by staff. Nonetheless, the majority of reviews highlight the positive impact that PAR has had in turning people's lives around and helping them regain control.
- Effective in saving lives and helping individuals overcome opioid addiction.
- Staff is caring, supportive, and knowledgeable, providing quality care and treatment.
- Convenient location and accepts insurance, making it accessible for those seeking help.
New Season Treatment Center – St. Petersburg
1919 N Pinellas Ave, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689The majority of the reviews express gratitude for the caring and helpful staff at this Methadone treatment center, specifically mentioning the director Michael, counselor Linda, and nurse Cat. Some reviewers credit this clinic with saving their lives and helping them break free from addiction. The professionalism, privacy, and respect shown by the staff were also highlighted as positive aspects of this facility. However, there were a couple of reviews that mentioned recent changes in staff and policies, which led to a slightly lower rating. Overall, this clinic is praised for its effective treatment and supportive environment.
- The staff and counselors are highly praised for their kindness, professionalism, and helpfulness.
- The clinic is commended for its successful treatment of opioid addiction and for helping patients stabilize their dependence and achieve sobriety.
- The clinic is noted for its respectful and compassionate treatment of patients, as well as its focus on patient privacy.
Florida Treatment for Change
2180 Maravilla Ln #1, Fort Myers, FL 33901The Methadone treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Clients appreciate the compassionate and caring staff, who go above and beyond to help them through their addiction and recovery journey. The center is praised for its recovery-friendly atmosphere, reasonable prices, and the personal attention provided by staff members such as Eileen, Lori, and Ellen. Many reviewers highly recommend the center for anyone in need of help with opioid addiction or related services.
- The staff at this Methadone treatment center is described as amazing, compassionate, caring, and helpful.
- The center is known for its recovery-friendly atmosphere and creating long-lasting relationships with clients.
- The staff goes above and beyond to assist clients with their treatment, whether it's counseling, probation, or substance abuse classes.
13700 58th St N, Clearwater, FL 33760The Methadone treatment center in Pinellas County is highly recommended by reviewers. The staff is described as kind, polite, and willing to go above and beyond to help clients. The director, Doreen, is praised for her care and dedication. The clinic is described as clean and efficient, with minimal waiting times. However, there is a downside of not accepting insurance and charging $14 per day. One review mentioned an incident where a COVID-positive patient was allowed into the building without a mask, raising concerns about following health guidelines. Overall, the clinic is praised for its counselors, cleanliness, and supportive atmosphere.
- Staff is kind, polite, and goes above and beyond to help clients.
- Director Doreen is an awesome human being who genuinely cares about her clients and resolves their situations.
- The setting is more like a medical office than a business, creating a compassionate and professional environment.
- Clinic is clean and well-maintained.
- Quick intake process and minimal wait times for dosing.
- The counselors and Director are highly praised for their dedication and support.
- Affordable pricing at $14 per day.
- Clinic opens early in the morning and is accessible on weekends and holidays.
- A safe and drama-free environment with fewer scumbags compared to other clinics in the area.
- The staff genuinely cares, loves what they do, and provides non-judgmental support.
New Season Treatment Center – Mid Florida
1507 John Young Pkwy Suite A, Kissimmee, FL 34741The majority of the reviews praise the Methadone treatment center and its staff for saving lives and providing professional and caring services. The program director and counselors are highly praised for their helpfulness, patience, and ability to listen to patients without judgment. The center is described as well-run, with quick and easy dosing, and guests appreciate the extended hours and efficient service. Overall, the clinic is recommended for those seeking treatment for opioid addiction.
- The staff is professional, helpful, and caring. They have been described as patient, kind, and respectful, creating a positive and supportive atmosphere for patients.
- The treatment center is well-run and organized, with efficient dosing procedures and minimal wait times. This allows for a quick and convenient experience for patients, ensuring that they can receive the help they need efficiently.
- Note: Some of the reviews contained irrelevant or nonsensical content, which I have excluded from the pros.
Operation PAR Inc
6124 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231The reviews generally praise the Methadone treatment center, Operation PAR, for the helpful and respectful staff. The clinic is seen as a life-changing opportunity for those seeking a positive future. Some reviewers highlight the efficient dosing process and overall excellence of the clinic. There is also a mention of potential challenges with child custody and criticism towards other medical professionals. One reviewer inquires about the location in Port Charlotte.
- Multiple locations available: The center has branches in Bradenton, Ft. Meyers, and Port Charlotte, offering convenience and accessibility for those seeking treatment.
- Respectful and courteous staff: The staff and nurses have been praised for their professionalism, respect, and kindness, even when interacting with rude or difficult clients.
- Life-saving and life-changing: Many individuals credit the center for saving their lives and helping them make positive changes. The staff is described as incredible, caring, and helpful.
What is Methadone?
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). Many people in recovery rely on methadone as part of their treatment program.
However, methadone can be addictive when misused. You should always take methadone under a healthcare professional’s supervision to prevent unwanted side effects.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How Does Methadone Work?
Methadone binds with brain receptors activated by other opioids like heroin and morphine. It reduces cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Opioid-dependent people who take methadone don’t experience the same kind of euphoria. One of methadone’s benefits is its long duration of action, allowing it to have a slow onset and prolonged effect.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Forms of Methadone
Various forms of methadone are available, depending on your treatment plan. Your doctor can also determine the best methadone form suitable for you.
Here are the common forms of methadone:3
- Tablet: Methadone tablets are taken orally. You can swallow it whole or mix it in water if it's a dispersible tablet.
- Liquid: You can also take methadone as a liquid. This is usually prescribed to those with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules. The liquid concentrate contains 10 milligrams of methadone per milliliter.
- Injection: Methadone can also be administered as an injection. It’s an alternative for those who can't take oral medication.
How Long Does Methadone Treatment Usually Last?
It’s recommended to stay on methadone treatment for at least 12 months.4
Some may even be on methadone treatment for 20 years.5 This is because opioid addiction is a chronic condition that requires ongoing to prevent relapse.
Other factors that affect the duration of methadone treatment include:
- The severity of the addiction
- Your response to the treatment
- Overall health
- Specific recovery goals
Once you’ve achieved stability, gradually tapering the methadone dose is essential. It helps minimize any withdrawal symptoms.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
Possible Side Effects and Risks of Methadone
Methadone also comes with possible side effects and risks. These side effects will vary for everyone depending on their body’s reaction to the drug.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), common side effects of methadone include:1
- Nausea and vomiting
- Slow breathing
- Itchy skin
- Heavy sweating
- Sexual problems
- Mood swings
- Mental clouding
These side effects and risks are why gradual tapering of methadone is essential. It allows you to adjust to fewer doses, reducing the risk of severe side effects.
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist used for opioid use disorder. It binds with opioid receptors in the brain and helps reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Methadone can be addictive and has side effects, so you should only take methadone under a professional's supervision. Gradually tapering off the drug also prevents any severe side effects.
- “What is Methadone?” Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- "How do medications to treat opioid use disorder work?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
- "Understanding the Forms of Methadone.” MedMark Treatment Centers.
- "Methadone." The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 2021.
- Malervy J. "How long should you be on Methadone?" Recovery Centers of America.
- "How much does opioid treatment cost?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started