Suboxone Centers Near Deland, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 65 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2596 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Deland. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Deland, FL
New Season Treatment Center – Quad County
216 NE 1st Ave, Ocala, FL 34470
Patients give positive reviews for Quad County Treatment Center's caring staff, especially the compassionate counselors and nurses who listen nonjudgmentally and provide immediate help. The center earns acclaim for its effective Suboxone treatment and supportive environment, though some note the inconvenient drive and suggest a closer facility.
- Friendly and nonjudgmental staff: Many reviewers mention that the staff at this Suboxone treatment center are friendly, caring, and nonjudgmental. They appreciate being treated with respect and not feeling judged for their addiction.
- Effective counseling and treatment: Multiple reviewers mention that they have had positive experiences with their counselors and feel that the treatment they receive at this center has been effective. They appreciate the support and care provided by the counselors, who go above and beyond to help them on their recovery journey.
- Compassionate and caring atmosphere: Several reviewers highlight the compassionate and caring atmosphere at this treatment center. They mention feeling loved, cared for, and supported by the staff. The nonjudgmental and compassionate approach of the staff creates a positive environment for recovery.
New Season Treatment Center – Daytona
1823 Business Park Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
The Suboxone treatment center is well-regarded for its caring staff, effective counseling, and life-changing impact, though some clients mention frustrations with wait times and disturbances. Overall, it provides a convenient and life-saving option for treating opioid addiction.
- Convenient and efficient process of having the doctor call in the Suboxone dose
- Staff, including nurses and counselors, are friendly, helpful, and caring
- Treatment center is committed to addressing issues and finding solutions, as evidenced by the program director seeking out and resolving a bad experience
Bell Eve Treatment Center
600 Florida Ave STE 204, Cocoa, FL 32922
The Suboxone treatment center Bell Eve received very positive reviews. Patients praised Dr. Daniel Woodard and Nurse Martha Green for their caring nature. They appreciated the non-judgmental, supportive atmosphere and feeling treated like family. The staff's commitment to individualized care and patient recovery makes Bell Eve highly recommended.
- The providers, Dr. Daniel Woodard MD and nurse practitioner Martha Green NP-C, are highly praised for their attentiveness, compassion, and understanding.
- The staff is described as caring, non-judgmental, and treating patients like family.
- The center is commended for providing effective treatment that helps patients turn their lives around and feel supported in their recovery journey.
The Healing Center and JCRapha CBD
2239 S Woodland Blvd, DeLand, FL 32720
The Suboxone treatment center, run by Dr. Schlapper, receives positive reviews. Patients praise the caring staff and Dr. Schlapper's compassionate, thorough approach. He listens to patients, treats them with respect and goes above and beyond. Patients feel well-supported in their recovery.
- Excellent doctor: Dr. Schlapper is highly recommended by multiple reviewers for his caring, attentive, and knowledgeable approach to treatment. He takes the time to listen, shows genuine interest in patients' well-being, and creates a comfortable and non-judgmental environment.
- Friendly and helpful staff: The receptionist and office staff are praised for being professional, efficient, and friendly. They create a welcoming and inviting atmosphere for patients, providing support and assistance with any questions or concerns.
- Personalized and comprehensive care: Reviewers appreciate that Dr. Schlapper takes a thorough approach to treatment, addressing not only addiction but also other health concerns. He goes above and beyond to ensure patients' needs are met, thinks outside the box, and makes personalized recommendations to improve overall health and well-being.
New Season Treatment Center – Mid Florida
1507 John Young Pkwy Suite A, Kissimmee, FL 34741
This Suboxone treatment center has had a positive impact on patients' lives due to the professional, helpful, and caring staff. Patients appreciate the efficient dosing process and supportive counseling services.
- Professional and helpful staff, including the program director and counselors.
- Quick and easy dosing process with friendly nurses.
- Supportive and non-judgmental environment with counselors who help set goals and motivate patients towards success.
Volusia County Comprehensive Treatment Center
3928 S Nova Rd, Port Orange, FL 32127
The caring staff at this Suboxone treatment center are praised for their compassion and dedication to helping clients overcome opioid addiction. The counselors, especially Jenna, are commended for bringing about positive change. Reviewers appreciate the friendly atmosphere, short wait times, and clean facility. Overall, they highly recommend this clinic.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center truly cares about their patients' well-being and goes above and beyond to provide support and help.
- The counselors at this center are described as life-changing and understanding, providing unique tools for recovery.
- The dosing nurses are quick and efficient, minimizing wait times for patients.
Empathy Health Clinic
1800 Pembrook Dr Suite 300, Orlando, FL 32810
Empathy Health Clinic earns high praise for its Suboxone treatment. Patients commend the professionalism and care of Alex Regan, PA. The clinic provides convenient virtual appointments, quick prescription refills, and affordable prices. Patients appreciate the compassionate and knowledgeable staff.
- The clinic offers affordable Suboxone treatment and prioritizes the well-being of their patients.
- They offer convenient telemedicine appointments, allowing for flexibility and quick access to care.
- The staff is described as compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable in both psychiatry and addiction treatment.
Living Well Wellness
425 N Peninsula Dr # 175, Daytona Beach, FL 32118
Living Well Wellness and SunState Wellness in Daytona Beach receive high praise from patients for their friendly, non-judgmental staff and exceptional service, particularly COVID-19 testing. Patients describe the clinics as professional, clean and accessible.
- Efficient and timely service: The clinic provides fast and prompt service, including quick Covid-19 test results, which allows customers to travel with ease and confidence.
- Caring and nonjudgmental staff: The staff at the clinic is described as caring, involved, and nonjudgmental, creating a supportive and understanding environment for patients seeking help for their personal struggles.
- Friendly and professional atmosphere: The clinic is praised for its friendly and professional staff, clean facilities, and accessible location, creating a positive experience for patients.
Eustis Suboxone Clinic
1320 S Bay St, Eustis, FL 32726
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended by patients for its caring staff and effectiveness in treating opioid addiction. Patients describe the clinic as clean, quiet, and helpful, with quick appointments and extremely caring doctors.
- Highly caring and attentive doctors who go above and beyond for their patients.
- Helpful and understanding staff who provide excellent support throughout the treatment process.
- Clean and quiet establishment that provides a comfortable and professional environment for patients.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started