Suboxone Centers Near Fort Myers, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 42 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 3869 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Fort Myers. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 7 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Fort Myers, FL
WhiteSands Alcohol & Drug Rehab Fort Myers
1820 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33907
White Sands, a Suboxone treatment center, receives positive reviews for its welcoming, compassionate staff and comfortable, beautiful facility. Patients highlight the informative educational programs and life-changing experience. Some even extended their stay due to the center's positive impact on their recovery journey.
- Accommodating, welcoming, and competent staff: Many reviewers mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are accommodating, welcoming, and competent. They feel supported and cared for during their stay.
- Comfortable accommodations: Reviewers appreciate the comfortable accommodations at the Suboxone treatment center. They mention that the grounds are beautiful and the living spaces are well-maintained.
- Comprehensive and informative programs: The treatment center offers a variety of classes and educational programs that are described as informative and helpful. Reviewers feel that they are equipped with the necessary tools and knowledge to start their recovery journey successfully.
6313 Corporate Ct #130, Fort Myers, FL 33919
Nextep Suboxone treatment center is praised by patients for its caring staff, clean accommodations, and focus on recovery through building relationships and learning coping skills. Many are grateful for the positive impact it has had on their lives.
- The staff at Nextep is incredibly caring and goes out of their way to support their clients. Clients feel safe and cared for, and the staff provides a stepping stone for a better life.
- The program at Nextep helps clients make sober friends and work on their recovery while still having time for exercise and healthy living. The staff is dedicated and wants clients to succeed.
- The program at Nextep has led to significant improvements in clients' lives. It challenges them, provides a strong support network, and helps them become more selfless and self-aware. Clients have experienced positive changes and have been able to maintain their sobriety.
Operation PAR Inc
535 Pine Island Rd M, North Fort Myers, FL 33903
Most reviews praise this Suboxone clinic for helping patients succeed in treatment through supportive accountability and professional, understanding care. While some note counselor turnover can hinder forming long-term bonds, the clinic garners high recommendations overall.
- Staff are professional, understanding, and caring, and they work with patients to achieve set goals and stay clean.
- The clinic has a caring and compassionate staff who ensure patients get the help they need, leading to a significant improvement in their quality of life.
- The treatment provided is effective in helping patients overcome addiction and regain control over their lives.
Florida Treatment for Change
2180 Maravilla Ln #1, Fort Myers, FL 33901
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its compassionate, dedicated staff and recovery-friendly atmosphere. Clients appreciate the center's prompt, effective treatment and counseling for opioid addiction, as well as the fair, accommodating options and long-lasting relationships built. Overall, customers give very positive reviews.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is described as amazing, compassionate, and caring. They are praised for their level of help and support, without any judgement.
- The center is known for its recovery-friendly atmosphere and outstanding customer service. The staff goes out of their way to make sure the needs of their clients are met.
- The program at this center is highly structured and fair. Clients feel that they receive the help they need to get back on a positive track and succeed in their recovery journey.
Rajan Sareen MD
4801 Palm Beach Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33905
The Suboxone treatment center run by Dr. Sareen receives positive reviews from patients. They describe Dr. Sareen as a caring, knowledgeable doctor who listens to their needs. Patients also find the staff friendly and accommodating. Self-pay prices are affordable. Patients appreciate the quality care they receive.
- Highly intuitive and caring doctor: Dr. Sareen takes good care of his patients and has a calm and relaxed mannerism that puts patients at ease. He is highly intuitive and has helped patients understand their conditions.
- Friendly and accommodating staff: The staff at the clinic is described as sweet, amazing, and nice. They treat patients like humans and not just as patients. They are also accommodating, making the experience pleasant for everyone.
- Efficient and timely service: Patients mention that they never have to wait long for their appointments and are usually seen within 15 minutes of their scheduled time. The doctor and staff strive to provide quick and efficient service.
New Season Treatment Center – Lee County
1415 Homestead Rd N, Lehigh Acres, FL 33936
The reviews offer mixed opinions, with some praising the caring staff and clean facility while others criticize the pricing and question the treatment's effectiveness. However, multiple reviewers mention the personalized care and success stories as positives.
- Caring and supportive staff: Multiple reviews mentioned that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center were caring, understanding, and genuinely wanted to help the patients. They were described as not judgmental and willing to listen to any concerns or vents.
- Clean and professional facility: Several reviews highlighted that the center was clean and well-maintained. They also mentioned that there were no long lines or loitering outside the facility, making it a comfortable environment for patients and their families.
- Effective treatment: A few reviews mentioned that the center had successfully helped them overcome addiction and maintain sobriety. They praised the counseling, tools, and support provided at the center, attributing their recovery to the treatment received.
SWFL-Suboxone & Medical Marijuana
2036 Club House Rd, North Fort Myers, FL 33917
Dr. Siddiki is praised for his caring, attentive approach and professionalism. Patients appreciate his friendly manner and ability to make them comfortable, especially those with anxiety. The center is recommended for good service and helping with medical needs.
- Dr. Siddiki is highly praised for his exceptional care and dedication to his patients.
- The center provides a comfortable and welcoming environment, particularly for individuals with anxiety or special needs, such as service dogs.
- The staff is knowledgeable, professional, and attentive to the needs of patients.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started