Suboxone Centers Near Homosassa, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 81 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 4555 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Homosassa. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Homosassa, FL
New Season Treatment Center – Jacksonville
4427 Emerson St Building 4, Jacksonville, FL 32207
The reviews are largely positive, praising the supportive and non-judgmental staff. Patients are grateful for caring counselors like Regina and Kendra. Though one negative review mentions a counselor's racist behavior, patients overall highly recommend this clinic's respectful approach to treating opioid addiction.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for their dedication and support. Patients mention specific counselors, such as Earnest and Regina, who genuinely care about their well-being.
- Many patients express gratitude for the positive impact this treatment center has had on their lives. They credit the center for helping them change and get their lives back on track, with some being clean for multiple years.
- Patients appreciate the non-judgmental and respectful atmosphere at the center. They feel that the staff treats them with respect and kindness, helping to create a comfortable environment for their recovery journey.
Advanced Medical - Center for Pain Relief, Detoxification and Psychiatry
2012 Vernon Pl #101, Melbourne, FL 32901
The majority of the reviews praise the helpful and knowledgeable doctors and staff. Patients say the Suboxone treatment has greatly improved their lives by helping them stay off pain medication. However, one review raises concerns.
- Great doctors and friendly staff who go above and beyond to help patients succeed with Suboxone treatment.
- Fast appointments and efficient service.
- Maintenance Suboxone or Subutex provided for opioid addiction treatment.
- Ability to manage chronic pain effectively without relying on other pain medications.
- Positive and supportive environment where patients feel comfortable and non-judged.
- Doctors and staff who genuinely care about patients' needs and listen to their concerns.
- Assistance with managing anxiety, insomnia, and other related symptoms through personalized treatment plans.
- Reliable and prompt office staff.
- Continuity of care with long-term patients and assistance with tapering down safely.
- Improved quality of life and overall well-being reported by multiple patients.
New Season Treatment Center – Quad County
216 NE 1st Ave, Ocala, FL 34470
Overall, patients give positive reviews for the Suboxone treatment center. They appreciate the caring, nonjudgmental staff, especially the counselors and nurses. The center is praised for its compassionate, supportive approach to treatment and its role in patients' recovery. Patients are grateful for weekend take-home doses and steps taken to prevent treatment interruptions. Some patients mention the center's distance as a downside.
- Friendly and nonjudgmental staff: Many reviewers mentioned that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center, including the counselors and nurses, were friendly, caring, and nonjudgmental. This creates an atmosphere where patients feel comfortable and supported throughout their recovery journey.
- Knowledgeable and compassionate counselors: Several reviewers specifically praised their counselors, mentioning that they were attentive, understanding, and went above and beyond to help them. Patients appreciated having a counselor who listened and remembered their concerns, making them feel heard and valued.
- Positive life-changing impact: Many reviewers credited the Suboxone treatment center for transforming their lives and providing them with hope and opportunities for recovery. Patients mentioned getting their lives back on track, improved relationships, renewed spirituality, and a better outlook on life as successes achieved through their treatment at the center.
New Season Treatment Center – Daytona
1823 Business Park Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
The staff is praised for being helpful and caring, and the program is credited with keeping clients clean and saving lives. There are some complaints about wait times and line cutting, but the center is still recommended for treating addiction effectively.
- Staff is friendly, caring, and helpful: Multiple reviews mention the nice and helpful nurses, counselors, and staff at the treatment center.
- Efficient and quick service: Several reviews highlight the short wait times and quick process for guest dosing and intake procedures.
- Life-changing treatment: Many reviewers express gratitude for the treatment center, stating that it has saved their lives and helped them get their lives back on track.
Bell Eve Treatment Center
600 Florida Ave STE 204, Cocoa, FL 32922
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its compassionate and caring staff, comfortable environment, and effective opioid addiction treatment. Patients describe Dr. Daniel Woodard and nurse Martha Green as attentive, kind, and understanding. The staff treats patients like family and makes them feel comfortable and supported.
- Providers Dr. Daniel Woodard MD and his nurse practitioner Martha Green NP-C are highly recommended by multiple reviewers for their attentiveness, kindness, compassion, and understanding towards patients. They provide the care and support needed for addiction and mental health disorders.
- The staff at the center is described as amazing, treating patients like family and providing a non-judgmental and understanding environment. They go above and beyond to make patients feel comfortable and supported throughout their recovery journey.
- The center is commended for their excellent patient care, taking the time to listen to individual needs and providing personalized treatment plans. The doctors treat patients like family, giving the best advice and helping them to empty their emotional back pack.
Oasis Wellness & Recovery (Ketamine Ocala)
2801 SE 1st Ave STE 201, Ocala, FL 34471
Oasis Wellness & Recovery is a Suboxone treatment center that has received excellent reviews for its professional, passionate staff and calm, comfortable environment. Patients especially appreciate Dr. Milbrandt, Gay Lynn and Josh. Beyond Suboxone, the center offers treatments like ketamine and vitamin C infusions. Patients have found relief from mental health issues and praise the personalized, attentive care.
- Passionate and professional staff: Patients appreciate the passion, professionalism, and expertise of the staff at this Suboxone treatment center. They feel at ease and well-guided throughout their journey.
- Effective and comfortable treatment: Many reviewers mention that the treatment process at this center is simple, comfortable, and effective. Patients report positive results and relief from their opioid addiction.
- Caring and compassionate approach: The clinic is commended for its caring and compassionate approach towards patients. Reviewers mention the staff's willingness to go above and beyond, providing personalized care and taking the time to answer questions and address concerns.
New Season Treatment Center – Duval
590 Ellis Rd S Building 4, Jacksonville, FL 32254
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its smooth operations and accepting VA insurance. Patients describe the counselors, like Stephanie and Rodney, as helpful experts who create a welcoming, supportive environment. While some criticisms focus on understaffing and refund delays, reviewers largely appreciate the center's friendly, caring staff.
- Accepts VA insurance: The clinic accepts payment from VA insurance, which can save veterans a significant amount of money.
- Helpful and professional counselors: Multiple reviews mention specific counselors and describe them as fantastic, helpful, and professional.
- Friendly and welcoming staff: Reviewers appreciate the friendly and welcoming nature of both the staff and other patients at the clinic.
New Season Treatment Center – St. Petersburg
1919 N Pinellas Ave, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
This Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring and helpful staff members who have had a positive impact on patients' lives by helping them overcome opioid addictions. While some patients expressed discontent with recent staffing and policy changes, the center is still highly recommended overall for its professionalism, respect for privacy, and successful treatment outcomes.
- The staff, including the director Michael, counselors Linda, Cat, and Bethanie, and the nurses, are highly praised for their kindness, help, and compassion.
- The clinic is credited with saving lives and helping individuals recover from opioid addiction, with many reviewers expressing gratitude for the new chance at life they have been given.
- The clinic maintains a professional environment, respects patient privacy, and is commended for its effectiveness in treatment.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started