Suboxone Centers Near Inverness, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 104 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 7611 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Inverness. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 11 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Inverness, FL
The Recovery Village Drug and Alcohol Rehab
633 Umatilla Blvd, Umatilla, FL 32784
The Recovery Village receives rave reviews for their caring staff and effectiveness in helping patients achieve sobriety. While some note areas for minor improvements, patients overwhelmingly recommend this treatment center for those seeking help with opioid addiction.
- The staff is highly recommended and first-rate, providing excellent care and support.
- The food at the Suboxone treatment center is good, with comforting and satisfying meals.
- The therapists and counselors are top-notch, providing effective and beneficial therapy sessions.
Advanced Medical - Center for Pain Relief, Detoxification and Psychiatry
2012 Vernon Pl #101, Melbourne, FL 32901
The Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews praising the supportive doctors and staff. Many say the center helped them overcome opioid addiction and improve their lives. However, some mention difficulty affording a price increase, and one reviewer noted a previous legal issue with the owner.
- Great doctors and friendly staff who go above and beyond to help patients succeed.
- Fast appointments and efficient service.
- Maintenance Suboxone or Subutex for coming off opioids.
- Positive life-changing experiences for patients.
- Welcoming and compassionate atmosphere.
- Effective management of chronic pain and other medical conditions.
- Staff members who take the time to explain and address patient concerns.
- High level of patient satisfaction and loyalty.
New Season Treatment Center – Jacksonville
4427 Emerson St Building 4, Jacksonville, FL 32207
Patients appreciate this Suboxone clinic's caring staff, highlighting counselors Earnest, Regina, Kendra, Shauniece, and Tiff for providing supportive, non-judgmental treatment. Many have seen positive recovery results and mention improved facilities. Patients are grateful and satisfied with the professional service.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for their support, care, and dedication to patients' health and safety.
- The counselors at this center are commended for their helpfulness, understanding, and guidance in the recovery process, providing patients with the necessary tools for success.
- Patients appreciate the non-judgmental and respectful environment created by the staff, making them feel supported and motivated to continue their treatment journey.
New Season Treatment Center – Quad County
216 NE 1st Ave, Ocala, FL 34470
The treatment center receives positive reviews for its caring and supportive staff. Patients appreciate the nonjudgmental attitudes of the counselors and nurses in particular. The director is praised for her professionalism and the counselors are described as attentive and effective. Patients say the center has changed their lives positively.
- Friendly and nonjudgmental staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center, including the counselors and nurses, are friendly, caring, and treat patients with respect. This creates a welcoming and supportive atmosphere for individuals seeking help.
- Compassionate and effective counselors: Several reviewers praise their assigned counselors, highlighting their dedication, listening skills, and effectiveness in helping them with their recovery. This indicates that the counselors at the center have the necessary expertise and empathy to support patients in their journey to sobriety.
- Life-changing outcomes: Many reviews express gratitude for the positive impact the treatment center has had on their lives, with individuals mentioning that they have achieved sobriety, improved relationships, and regained control of their lives with the help of the center. This suggests that the treatment provided at the center can be transformative and bring about significant positive changes for individuals struggling with opioid addiction.
Bell Eve Treatment Center
600 Florida Ave STE 204, Cocoa, FL 32922
The Suboxone treatment center receives high praise from patients for its compassionate providers, welcoming staff, and life-changing care.
- The providers, Dr. Daniel Woodard MD and nurse practitioner Martha Green NP-C, are highly recommended and praised for their attentiveness, compassion, and understanding.
- The staff at the center is described as caring, non-judgmental, and treating patients like family.
- The center is commended for providing a safe and supportive environment for recovery, with patients feeling comfortable and well taken care of.
Oasis Wellness & Recovery (Ketamine Ocala)
2801 SE 1st Ave STE 201, Ocala, FL 34471
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its knowledgeable, caring staff. Patients praise the professionals for their expertise, compassion and ability to provide a calming, comfortable environment with effective mental health treatments.
- Passionate and professional staff: The staff, including Dr. Milbrandt and Gay Lynn, are highly praised for their passion, professionalism, and expertise in treating opioid addiction with Suboxone.
- Comfortable and effective treatment: Patients have described the whole process as simple, comfortable, and effective. The treatment provided at the center has been successful in helping individuals navigate depression, anxiety, PTSD, chronic pain, and other mental health issues.
- Compassionate and caring approach: The clinic is known for its compassionate and caring approach towards patients. The staff goes above and beyond to ensure patients feel welcomed, respected, and supported throughout their treatment journey.
Operation PAR Inc
1245 Kass Cir, Spring Hill, FL 34606
The Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews for its caring, supportive staff who help patients regain control from addiction through effective treatment in a welcoming environment. Many credit the clinic with turning their lives around.
- The staff is caring and supportive, treating patients with kindness and respect.
- The counselors and nurses are highly praised for their dedication and availability, providing help and guidance at any time.
- The treatment center is credited with helping patients regain control over their lives and achieve sobriety, offering them a chance for a better future.
Empathy Health Clinic
1800 Pembrook Dr Suite 300, Orlando, FL 32810
Empathy Health Clinic is praised for its affordable, professional and caring staff, easy appointment booking, and exceptional mental health, psychiatric, and addiction services like Suboxone treatment. The knowledgeable, compassionate providers, especially Alex PA, are attentive to patient needs, offering a transformative experience for many seeking help. Patients highlight the clinic's positive impact on their mental well-being.
- Affordable and quality care: The Suboxone treatment center provides affordable and quality medical care, ensuring that patients receive the treatment they need without breaking the bank.
- Telemedicine appointments: The center offers telemedicine appointments, making it convenient for busy individuals to schedule appointments and receive Suboxone treatment without having to physically visit the clinic.
- Compassionate and knowledgeable providers: Patients appreciate the compassionate and caring approach of the providers at the center. They are knowledgeable in psychiatry and addiction, ensuring that patients receive the appropriate treatment and support.
Suboxone for Jacksonville
6320 St Augustine Rd Suite 5A, Jacksonville, FL 32217
The Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews. Patients describe the staff and doctors as caring, treating them like family. The receptionist is praised for making visits enjoyable. The center comes highly recommended for its friendly, understanding environment.
- Friendly and accommodating staff: The receptionist and staff at this center are highly praised for their friendliness and helpfulness, making each visit enjoyable and stress-free.
- Caring and compassionate approach: Patients appreciate that the doctors and staff at this center genuinely care about their well-being and treat them with respect and understanding.
- Welcoming and comfortable environment: The office is described as quiet, peaceful, clean, and a joy to experience, creating a positive atmosphere for treatment.
New Season Treatment Center – St. Petersburg
1919 N Pinellas Ave, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
Most reviewers praise the caring staff at this Suboxone treatment center, especially director Michael, counselors Linda and Cat, and the professional nurses. Patients say the clinic has saved lives and had a positive impact. However, some mention issues with changes in staff and policies. Overall, it is seen as an effective clinic with compassionate care.
- The staff, including the director Michael, counselors Linda and Cat, and nurses, are all highly recommended and provide excellent support and care.
- The clinic has successfully helped many individuals overcome opioid addiction and regain control of their lives.
- The clinic is praised for its professionalism, respect for privacy, and compassionate approach towards patients.
New Season Treatment Center – Daytona
1823 Business Park Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
The Suboxone treatment center has received mixed but mostly positive reviews. Many clients say the staff, counselors, and doctors have saved their lives and improved their quality of life. Some issues mentioned include long wait times and problems with certain staff. Overall, the center provides valued resources and support for addiction recovery.
- Convenient process for current Suboxone users: The center allows your doctor to call with your Suboxone dose, making it easy for current users to continue their treatment.
- Supportive and helpful staff: The nurses and counselors are consistently described as nice, caring, and helpful. They have played a crucial role in keeping clients clean and have positively impacted their lives.
- Responsive management: The program director and Maureen are mentioned as individuals to approach when experiencing issues. According to one reviewer, they actively sought out a resolution, demonstrating a commitment to addressing concerns and ensuring client satisfaction.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started