Suboxone Centers Near Kissimmee, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 76 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 4618 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Kissimmee. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 12 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Kissimmee, FL
Park Place Behavioral Health Cr
200 Park Pl Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34741
The reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are largely positive, with patients praising the caring, knowledgeable, and supportive staff. The center offers convenient video appointments. While a couple reviewers voiced concerns about billing and cleanliness, most found the staff dedicated and the center very helpful.
- Doctors and staff are attentive, take the time to explain treatment plans, and ensure patients are on track.
- Video appointments are available, making it convenient for patients who may have difficulty attending in-person appointments.
- The staff is welcoming, supportive, and dedicated to helping individuals recover and make positive changes in their lives.
New Season Treatment Center – Orlando
1002 N Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32807
The reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are overwhelmingly positive, with patients praising the dedicated staff for their kindness and for helping to save lives. Patients say the center has transformed their outlook through its treatment program, whose success depends on each person's commitment. While some note longer waits and administrative issues, most reviews emphasize how the center's services have positively impacted their recovery.
- Great staff: The center has a team of caring and compassionate nurses and counselors who are dedicated to helping individuals and working with patients to find solutions and improve their lives.
- Life-changing: Many reviewers mention that the center has changed their lives for the better. They have been able to overcome addiction, get their lives back together, and experience stability and positive improvements.
- Safe and clean environment: The center takes measures to ensure a safe and clean environment. They invite law enforcement for security and have increased the number of nurses to reduce wait times. The facility is also described as clean and well-maintained.
Advanced Medical - Center for Pain Relief, Detoxification and Psychiatry
2012 Vernon Pl #101, Melbourne, FL 32901
The Suboxone clinic has mostly positive reviews from patients. They praise the supportive doctors and staff for helping them in their recovery journey. Many say the medication assisted them in staying clean and managing pain. There is one negative review about legal issues with the clinic's owner. Still, most patients had good experiences and recommend the treatment center.
- Great doctors and friendly staff who go above and beyond to help patients succeed.
- Fast appointments and efficient service.
- Maintenance of Suboxone or Subutex for coming off opioids, with success stories of life-changing outcomes and staying clean.
New Season Treatment Center – Quad County
216 NE 1st Ave, Ocala, FL 34470
This Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews from patients who feel cared for by the staff. The center is praised for its supportive atmosphere that helps patients stay on track with recovery. Some patients do complain about traveling long distances for treatment.
- Friendly and nonjudgmental staff: Multiple reviews highlight the staff's friendly and nonjudgmental attitudes, making patients feel comfortable and accepted.
- Effective counseling: Numerous reviewers express satisfaction with their counselors, describing them as attentive, caring, and effective in helping them through their recovery journey.
- Compassionate and supportive environment: The treatment center is praised for providing a caring and supportive atmosphere, where patients feel loved, cared for, and valued as individuals.
Acute Patient Care: Afzal Ajaz MD
1032 Mann St, Kissimmee, FL 34741
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for their compassionate, patient-focused approach. Patients describe the doctors and staff as caring professionals dedicated to providing excellent opioid addiction treatment through thorough evaluations and collaborating with other providers. The center is highly recommended.
- Compassionate and patient-focused: Multiple reviews highlight the compassionate and patient-centered approach of the doctors and staff at the Suboxone treatment center. They are described as non-judgmental, caring, and treating patients with respect, regardless of their background or income level.
- Thorough and individualized treatment: The doctors at the center are praised for their thoroughness in evaluating patients' conditions before prescribing medications. They take the time to review prescription history, request necessary medical tests, and consult previous doctor reports to ensure accurate diagnoses and appropriate treatment. This level of attention to detail helps prevent overmedication and ensures individualized care.
- Availability and accessibility: Patients appreciate the accessibility of the doctors and the staff. The center is described as being available by phone, even through a cell phone, which enhances patient-doctor communication. The front staff is also commended for their willingness to accommodate patients and offer same-day appointments when possible.
Clear Path Clinic - Suboxone Vivitrol - Addiction and Primary Care
3177 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33704
Dr. Puente's Suboxone treatment center has received rave reviews for its caring, non-judgmental approach. Patients describe the doctor and his assistant Dawn as down-to-earth and respectful. Many credit the clinic with transforming their lives and highly recommend it to those battling addiction or needing general care.
- Highly caring and compassionate doctor and staff: Multiple reviews mention the doctor's genuine concern for patients' health and well-being, as well as the kindness and understanding of the staff. Patients appreciate the level of support and care they receive at the center.
- Accommodating and attentive: The doctor is described as accommodating and attentive to patients' needs. Reviews mention the willingness to help find a pharmacy for medication and the extra attention given during challenging life events. The doctor also takes the time to listen to patients' needs and explain treatment plans.
- Life-changing and effective treatment: Several reviews highlight the positive impact the treatment at the center has had on their lives, with some referencing life-saving outcomes. Patients credit the doctor and his staff for helping them overcome addiction and providing tools and support for recovery.
New Season Treatment Center – Daytona
1823 Business Park Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
The majority of reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are positive, with patients citing the helpful staff, effective treatment, and positive life changes. Though some mention occasional issues like wait times and disruptive patients, most see these as minor compared to the benefits.
- Responsive staff and great customer service: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is highly praised by multiple reviewers for being helpful, caring, and responsive. Nurses are described as nice and helpful, and counselors are considered wonderful. The program director is also commended for actively seeking out and resolving issues.
- Efficient service and short wait times: Several reviewers mention that wait times at this treatment center are generally short, even on busy days. One guest dosing patient from out of state specifically praises the quick processing of paperwork and being in and out of the facility within 10 minutes. Another reviewer recommends giving yourself a 2-hour window to wait, but still considers it a worthwhile trade-off for the quality of care received.
- Life-saving and effective treatment: Multiple reviewers credit this Suboxone treatment center with saving their lives and helping them get clean from opioid addiction. One reviewer mentions that the treatment is more affordable than their previous addiction, and they appreciate the hope, individual counseling, and other supportive services offered. Another reviewer praises the facility for providing access to a treatment center that makes life manageable and comfortable without the fear of overdose or other negative consequences.
Central Florida Treatment Centers - Orlando
1800 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32804
The Suboxone treatment center has received highly positive reviews praising the caring, supportive staff and efficient service. Patients are deeply grateful for the life-changing impact of the compassionate treatment.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for their support and encouragement. Reviewers highlight specific counselors, such as Mauricio and Jennifer, for their attentiveness and non-judgmental attitude.
- The center has efficient and well-managed operations. Several reviewers mention short wait times and a streamlined check-in and dosing process. The presence of supportive staff, like nurses Carolyn and Wendy, further enhances the overall experience.
- The clinic is credited with saving lives and helping patients turn their lives around. Reviewers emphasize the caring and compassionate approach of the staff, with counselors like Bernard and Briana being praised for their dedication to their work. The positive impact of the treatment center is highly appreciated and acknowledged by those who have benefited from their services.
Bell Eve Treatment Center
600 Florida Ave STE 204, Cocoa, FL 32922
The Suboxone treatment center Bell Eve receives very positive reviews. Patients praise providers Dr. Daniel Woodard and Martha Green for their attentive, compassionate care. Patients feel like family in the supportive, non-judgmental environment. Highly recommended for opioid addiction treatment.
- Both Dr. Daniel Woodard and nurse practitioner Martha Green are highly recommended and provide attentive, compassionate care.
- The staff is described as kind, non-judgmental, and treating patients like family.
- The clinic is praised for its comfortable environment, short waiting times, and excellent patient care.
Doctors' Pain Management Associates - dba: Advanced Neurospine Associates - Paul S. Webster, M.D.
825 E Oak St, Kissimmee, FL 34744
Patients give overwhelmingly positive reviews for this Suboxone treatment center, praising Dr. Webster and his caring, attentive staff. Many express gratitude for the help managing their pain and appreciate Dr. Webster's time understanding their history. Minor complaints include occasional prescription delays and some less friendly staff. Overall, excellent care and friendly staff earn the center high praise.
- The doctors and staff at the Suboxone treatment center, especially Dr. Paul Webster, are highly praised for their excellent care and attentiveness. Patients feel heard and well-treated.
- The center is known for providing hope and alternative options for pain management, going beyond just prescribing medication. Patients appreciate that the doctors are willing to explore other avenues to improve their quality of life.
- The staff is friendly, accommodating, and helpful, creating a welcoming and comfortable environment for patients. This includes nurses like Pat, who brings positivity and a smile to patients even on their worst days.
New Season Treatment Center – Mid Florida
1507 John Young Pkwy Suite A, Kissimmee, FL 34741
The Suboxone treatment center receives very positive reviews, with patients citing the program's life-changing impact. Patients praise the professional and helpful staff, including program directors, counselors, and nurses. Those who have undergone treatment also commend the smooth dosing process. Overall, the center comes highly recommended for effective opioid addiction treatment and support.
- Professional and helpful staff: Reviewers consistently mention that the program director and staff are professional, helpful, and truly care about the patients' well-being. They provide support, listen, and motivate patients to achieve their goals.
- Efficient dosing and guest dosing experience: Several reviewers highlight the quick and easy dosing process. Patients are greeted with their paperwork ready, and the staff works diligently to resolve any issues or concerns. The guest dosing experience is also praised for its efficiency and helpfulness.
- Life-saving treatment: Multiple reviewers express gratitude for the center, stating that it saved their lives. They credit the staff, nurses, counselors, and directors for supporting their recovery journey and pushing them to be better. The atmosphere and professionalism of the center are commended, giving patients the motivation and support they need to succeed.
Empathy Health Clinic
1800 Pembrook Dr Suite 300, Orlando, FL 32810
Empathy Health Clinic in Florida is recommended for affordable, professional Suboxone treatment. Patients appreciate telemedicine appointments, same-day scheduling, and compassionate, caring providers who offer mental health services.
- Affordable: Empathy Health Clinic offers quality medical care at an affordable price, making it a great option for those seeking cost-effective treatment.
- Convenient Telemedicine Appointments: The clinic provides appointments over telemedicine, allowing busy individuals to easily schedule and receive care from the comfort of their own homes.
- Knowledgeable and Compassionate Providers: Patients consistently mention that the providers, particularly Alex PA, are attentive, knowledgeable, and empathetic, creating a positive and supportive treatment environment.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started