Suboxone Centers Near Lake City, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 81 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 3580 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Lake City. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Lake City, FL
New Season Treatment Center – Jacksonville
4427 Emerson St Building 4, Jacksonville, FL 32207
The majority of the reviews praise the helpful, understanding staff and counselors at this Suboxone treatment center, saying they genuinely care and provide support that has helped patients change their lives and stay clean. The staff is described as professional and helpful in navigating treatment. However, one review mentions a counselor being racist and another says the line can be slow. Overall, the center is highly recommended for those seeking help with opioid addiction.
- The staff at the treatment center is highly praised for their caring and supportive approach. They genuinely care about the well-being of their patients and ensure their health and safety on their treatment journey.
- Many reviewers specifically mention the positive impact of their counselors, such as Regina and Kendra, who are described as helpful, understanding, and instrumental in their recovery process.
- The clinic is highly recommended by multiple reviewers who have been with them for a long time. They appreciate the caring and non-judgmental environment, as well as the helpfulness and professionalism of the staff.
New Season Treatment Center – Quad County
216 NE 1st Ave, Ocala, FL 34470
The Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews. Patients appreciate the caring, nonjudgmental staff and personalized counseling. The center's director and counselors are praised for their professionalism and dedication to helping patients recover. Some mention minor issues like inconvenient hours and staff attitudes.
- Friendly and Non-judgmental Staff: Many reviewers mentioned that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center, including the counselors and nurses, were welcoming, caring, and made them feel comfortable. They appreciated the non-judgmental attitude and felt treated with respect and compassion.
- Effective Counselors: Several reviewers specifically mentioned their positive experiences with their assigned counselors. They praised their counselors for being attentive, listening well, remembering details, and going above and beyond to help them. They felt that their counselors genuinely cared about their recovery and played a significant role in their progress.
- Life-Changing Treatment: Multiple reviewers expressed that the treatment provided at the center had a transformative impact on their lives. They mentioned improvements such as sobriety, better relationships with family, attending church, and getting their lives back on track. They felt grateful for the treatment center and believed that it had saved their lives.
Southern Interventional Pain Center
619 SW Baya Dr Suite 102, Lake City, FL 32025
The Suboxone treatment center received very positive reviews for its friendly, caring staff who treated patients like family. Patients appreciated the knowledgeable, attentive practitioners and effective treatments. Wait times were short, communication was prompt, and reviewers highly recommended the exceptional, warm care.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center treat patients like family, are attentive to their needs, and make them feel at ease. They are described as friendly, knowledgeable, and respectful, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Highly skilled and professional doctors: The doctors at the center are praised for their expertise and personalized care. They are described as thorough, informative, and willing to listen to patients' concerns. Patients appreciate the doctors' ability to explain procedures and make them feel comfortable.
- Efficient scheduling and prompt response: Several reviews mention that appointments are scheduled within two weeks or less, which is faster than other pain centers. Patients also appreciate the quick response from the receptionist, who promptly handles medication calls, appointments, and any other concerns.
Bell Eve Treatment Center
600 Florida Ave STE 204, Cocoa, FL 32922
The reviews consistently praise the providers at this Suboxone treatment center for being attentive, caring, and understanding. The staff is described as compassionate, non-judgmental, and treating patients like family. Many reviewers express gratitude for the positive impact the center has had on their lives and highly recommend it to others seeking opioid addiction treatment.
- Both Dr. Daniel Woodard and Martha Green NP-C are highly recommended by multiple reviewers. They are described as attentive, compassionate, and understanding, providing the care needed for addiction and mental health disorders.
- The staff at the center is consistently praised for their kindness, compassion, and non-judgmental attitude towards patients. They treat individuals like family and create a supportive environment.
- The center is commended for its effective treatment approach, helping individuals turn their lives around and achieve long-term recovery. Patients feel supported, listened to, and safe in their journey to overcome addiction.
New Season Treatment Center – Duval
590 Ellis Rd S Building 4, Jacksonville, FL 32254
Overall, the Suboxone treatment center has been operating efficiently and helped many patients in their recovery journey. The staff, including counselors, has been praised for their professionalism and helpfulness. Some concerns were raised about wait times, staffing, and refund delays, but most reviewers appreciate the clinic's efforts to provide effective treatment.
- Clinic operates efficiently and accepts payment from VA insurance, saving patients a significant amount of money.
- Counselors are helpful, professional, and have been described as fantastic.
- Staff and patients are welcoming and create a supportive, family-like atmosphere.
- Intake process may take a couple of hours, but once patients receive their dose, they feel significantly better.
- Clinic provides a friendly and non-judgmental environment where patients can receive the help they need.
- Staff cares about the well-being of the patients and is dedicated to helping them.
- Clinic is clean, safe, and has a professional atmosphere.
- Short wait times, with an average of only 10 minutes for dosing.
- Nurses and staff are described as friendly and precious, providing excellent care.
- The clinic has been credited with saving lives and giving patients their lives back.
North Florida Comprehensive Treatment Center
6639 Southpoint Pkwy Suite 108, Jacksonville, FL 32216
Many reviewers praised this Suboxone treatment center and its caring staff, especially counselor Ariel Cobb, for providing a safe, welcoming and judgment-free environment. Though some administrative issues were mentioned, patients say the center is highly effective for opioid addiction recovery.
- Dedicated and caring staff: The center has a team of professionals who are described as caring, supportive, and understanding. They genuinely care about the well-being of their patients and go above and beyond to provide help and encouragement.
- Comfortable and non-judgmental environment: The center is praised for creating a welcoming and non-judgmental atmosphere for patients. Patients feel comfortable sharing their experiences and concerns without fear of being judged.
- Efficient and prompt service: The center is commended for providing fast and efficient services. Patients appreciate the timely response and prompt attention they receive from the staff.
New Season Treatment Center – Leon County
3976 Woodville Hwy, Tallahassee, FL 32305
This Suboxone treatment center gets rave reviews for its kind, helpful staff that provide invaluable support and resources to help people get their lives back on track. Both local clients and out-of-town visitors praise the welcoming, respectful atmosphere and the center's critical role in aiding recovery.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are kind, helpful, and understanding, providing care and grace to patients.
- The clinic treats patients with kindness and respect, making them feel at ease throughout the treatment process.
- The facility is known for being lenient with time management and understanding of life situations, offering a variety of resources to support patients' employment and sobriety.
Buprenorphine Treatment Centers, Inc
816 NW 13th St, Gainesville, FL 32601
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring and compassionate staff, clear requirements, efficient operations, and lack of guilt-tripping. Patients particularly appreciate Dr. Pinkert's dedication and willingness to work with them despite setbacks. The center comes highly recommended for those seeking opioid addiction treatment.
- Caring and passionate staff: Many reviewers specifically mention the caring and passionate nature of the staff, including Dr. Pinkert, Drianna, Bert, Mrs. Stephanie, and Heather. They express gratitude for the support received and credit the staff for saving their lives.
- Non-judgmental and accountable approach: The center is praised for its approach of holding patients accountable without making them feel guilty. Patients are treated equally and are not abandoned if they slip up. This non-judgmental approach is appreciated by several reviewers.
- Trustworthy and skilled doctors: Dr. Pinkert is highly regarded as a caring and attentive doctor who genuinely cares about his patients. Reviewers trust him with their medical issues and specifically highlight his expertise in treating opioid addiction.
- Note: The reviews overall paint a positive picture of the Suboxone treatment center, highlighting the caring staff, accountability, and expertise of the doctors.
Mhatre Umesh M MD
165 SW Vision Glen, Lake City, FL 32025
Reviewers consistently praise the doctors at this Suboxone treatment center for their expertise and caring approach. Patients feel positive about the treatment and well cared for.
- Experienced and trusted doctor: Dr. Mhatre has been highly regarded by multiple reviewers, with some even mentioning that they have been seeing him since high school. This indicates that he has built a strong reputation and has gained the trust of his patients over a long period of time.
- Listens to concerns and individualizes treatment: Reviewers appreciate that the doctors at the center, such as Dr. Moses, actively listen to their concerns and take into consideration their specific medical needs, such as hormone imbalances. This suggests that the center provides personalized treatment plans tailored to each patient's unique circumstances.
- Knowledgeable and effective: Multiple reviewers praise the expertise and proficiency of the doctors at the center. They describe them as knowledgeable, understanding, and effective in their diagnosis and treatment. This indicates that patients can expect high-quality care and positive results from their treatment at this center.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started