Suboxone Centers Near Lake Mary, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 68 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2741 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Lake Mary. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Lake Mary, FL
New Season Treatment Center – Orlando
1002 N Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32807
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring staff and positive impact on patients' lives, helping many overcome addiction, although some reviews mention long wait times.
- Great staff and nurses who provide fast, kind, and caring service. They work with patients to find solutions and improve their lives.
- The center has significantly increased the number of nurses, reducing wait times. They also prioritize keeping the facility clean and safe, even inviting law enforcement for added security.
- The counselors are caring and actually listen to the patients' needs. They are willing to help, and if the patients are ready for it, their lives can change drastically with the support provided at the center.
Advanced Medical - Center for Pain Relief, Detoxification and Psychiatry
2012 Vernon Pl #101, Melbourne, FL 32901
The Suboxone treatment center has mostly positive reviews from grateful patients who found the staff caring and friendly, the treatment effective for overcoming addiction, and their quality of life much improved. Though one review raised concerns about the owner's history, overall the center is praised for its doctors, staff, and value in Brevard County.
- Great doctors and friendly staff: The center has highly qualified and caring doctors, as well as a friendly staff who provide a positive and supportive environment for patients.
- Fast appointments: Patients appreciate the center's ability to offer timely appointments, allowing for quick access to treatment.
- Suboxone/Subutex treatment for opioid addiction: The center specializes in providing Suboxone/Subutex medication for individuals trying to overcome opioid addiction, which many reviewers credit with helping them stay clean and change their lives for the better.
New Season Treatment Center – Quad County
216 NE 1st Ave, Ocala, FL 34470
The Suboxone treatment center has a caring staff and offers effective treatment, although some patients complain about the long drive. The center is now closed Sundays but provides take-home doses on Saturdays. Overall, it is recommended for its positive impact on patients' lives.
- Staff is caring and nonjudgmental: Many reviewers mentioned that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are friendly, caring, and treat patients with respect. This creates a supportive and nonjudgmental environment for individuals seeking help for their addiction.
- Counselors are knowledgeable and attentive: Several reviewers praised the counselors at the center for their expertise and dedication to their patients. They mentioned that the counselors listen attentively, remember important details, and work hard to address their needs and concerns.
- Treatment has been life-changing: Multiple reviewers expressed gratitude for the positive impact the treatment center has had on their lives. They mentioned improvements in their relationships, spirituality, and overall outlook on life. Some specifically mentioned that Suboxone treatment at this center has helped them stay sober for several months.
New Season Treatment Center – Daytona
1823 Business Park Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
The Suboxone treatment center is widely seen as a helpful, caring and life-saving resource for those seeking treatment, though some have complained of long waits and line cutting.
- Has a helpful and supportive staff, including nurses and counselors.
- Willing to address and resolve issues if brought to the attention of the program director or Maureen.
- Lines are efficient, especially for guest dosing, with minimal wait times.
Bell Eve Treatment Center
600 Florida Ave STE 204, Cocoa, FL 32922
Bell Eve Treatment Center receives glowing reviews for its Suboxone program. Patients praise the compassionate providers, Dr. Daniel Woodard and Martha Green, and the respectful staff for creating a welcoming, supportive environment. Many credit the center for helping them achieve successful recovery.
- The providers, Dr. Daniel Woodard MD and nurse practitioner Martha Green NP-C, are highly praised for being attentive, personable, kind, compassionate, and understanding. Patients highly recommend them to everyone.
- The staff at Bell Eve Treatment Center is described as amazing, treating patients like family and providing non-judgmental care. They are kind, understanding, and go above and beyond to support patients in their recovery journey.
- The clinic is praised for providing excellent patient care, treating individuals as individuals rather than just a number on a chart. They take the time to listen and provide personalized care to help patients in the best way possible.
New Season Treatment Center – Mid Florida
1507 John Young Pkwy Suite A, Kissimmee, FL 34741
The Suboxone treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for its life-changing treatment and supportive staff. Patients commend the professionalism and caring attitudes of the program director, counselors, nurses and doctors. The efficient dosing and counseling are also praised. Overall, reviewers highly recommend the center for its effective treatment and supportive atmosphere.
- Professional and helpful staff, including the program director and counselors.
- Quick and easy dosing process with friendly nurses.
- Supportive environment that helps individuals set goals and achieve success in recovery.
Orlando Treatment Solutions
400 FL-434 #1000, Oviedo, FL 32765
Orlando Treatment Solutions has received positive reviews for its comfortable facility, knowledgeable and caring staff, and effective addiction treatment program that has helped many people achieve long-term sobriety.
- Compassionate and dedicated staff: Multiple reviews highlight the staff at Orlando Treatment Solutions as amazing, professional, and understanding. They are praised for their care, knowledge, and positive attitude, making patients feel like family.
- Effective treatment programs: The program is lauded for its ability to bring patients further in their recovery than they have ever gone before. Patients mention that the tools and therapy provided were instrumental in their sobriety journey.
- Comfortable and well-maintained facility: Patients appreciate the beautiful facility, comfortable beds, and convenient location in the heart of Orlando. The facility is described as a sanctuary and a perfect place to build a new life.
Advanced Recovery Systems
750 S Orlando Ave Suite 201, Winter Park, FL 32789
This Suboxone treatment center receives very positive reviews overall. Patients praise the excellent therapy, welcoming atmosphere, supportive staff, and the center's commitment to effective communication and going the extra mile. While a couple reviews mention issues with office locations, these seem anomalous given the abundance of glowing feedback.
- Excellent therapy options, both in group and individual settings, to support sobriety and recovery.
- Knowledgeable and dedicated staff who go above and beyond for their patients, creating a welcoming and supportive environment.
- Strong communication and commitment to providing the best possible treatment, as seen in their growth and accomplishments since 2015.
Tele Med Clinix
541 N Palmetto Ave Suite 104-B, Sanford, FL 32771
Customers praise the Suboxone treatment center for its attentive, caring staff, especially NP psychiatrist LaTara Taylor and TMC Kenny. The center is easy and convenient to use, with quick responses and good organization. Customers feel the center addresses their mental health needs effectively and highly recommend it.
- Attentive and quick responses: The NP psychiatrist, LaTara Taylor, is attentive and quick to respond to concerns about medication. The customer service team also provides quick responses to any questions or concerns.
- Caring and patient staff: The staff at the center is caring, patient, and diligent in helping with the transition to treatment. They make the process easy and are recommended for anyone seeking help.
- Affordable and flexible payment options: TMC Kenny works with patients on payment options, charging them when they have the money in the bank. This helps address the problem of finding affordable treatment.
Kent S. Hoffman, D.O. - SoberDoc.com
406 Lake Howell Rd, Maitland, FL 32751
Dr. Hoffman and staff are praised for their care, expertise in treating addiction, and bedside manner. Many are grateful for the center's positive impact and recommend it to others seeking help.
- Dr. Hoffman is genuine, kind, and passionate about helping people. He knows what he's doing and is available after hours if needed.
- The staff is top-notch, caring, and dedicated to their patients' well-being.
- Patients feel comfortable and supported throughout their addiction recovery process. Dr. Hoffman is understanding, listens without judgment, and truly cares about his patients' health and progress.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started