Suboxone Centers Near Lake Wales, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 72 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 3097 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Lake Wales. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Lake Wales, FL
Advanced Medical - Center for Pain Relief, Detoxification and Psychiatry
2012 Vernon Pl #101, Melbourne, FL 32901
Most patients speak highly of the Suboxone treatment center, praising the caring and attentive staff, like head nurse Laura and Dr. Stein. Reviews highlight the center's success in managing pain, anxiety, and sleep issues through medication and dedicated doctors. However, one review mentions legal issues with the owner that could concern prospective patients.
- The staff is caring and attentive, taking the time to listen to patients' needs and provide assistance.
- The doctors are knowledgeable and make sure to adjust medications according to individual needs, helping patients manage their conditions effectively.
- The center provides a welcoming and non-judgmental environment for patients, making them feel comfortable and supported in their journey towards recovery.
New Season Treatment Center – Quad County
216 NE 1st Ave, Ocala, FL 34470, United States
The reviews for the Suboxone treatment center are largely positive, with patients grateful for the caring and nonjudgmental staff. Many specifically praise their counselors. The center is appreciated for its compassionate approach and the positive impact it has had.
- Friendly and non-judgmental staff: Many reviewers mentioned that the staff at the center, including counselors and nurses, were friendly, caring, and treated them with respect. This creates a welcoming environment for individuals seeking treatment.
- Dedicated and compassionate counselors: Several reviewers highlighted the exceptional qualities of their counselors, mentioning that they listened attentively, remembered important information, and made efforts to address their needs promptly. This personalized approach helps ensure effective treatment and support.
- Positive impact on recovery: Multiple reviewers expressed gratitude for the center, stating that it had saved their lives and significantly improved their outlook on life. They mentioned that the treatment program helped them achieve sobriety, reestablish relationships with their families, and experience a renewed sense of hope and purpose.
- Note: Some reviews also mentioned specific staff members by name who made a positive impact on their experience.
Clear Path Clinic - Suboxone Vivitrol - Addiction and Primary Care
3177 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33704
Patients highly recommend Dr. Puente's Suboxone treatment center for his genuine care and willingness to go the extra mile. The friendly, helpful staff, including Dawn, also receive praise. Patients describe the compassionate center as life-changing, and greatly value the treatment received.
- The doctor and staff are caring and compassionate, showing genuine concern for their patients' well-being.
- The doctor takes the time to listen and understand each patient's individual needs, and tailors treatment accordingly.
- The clinic is welcoming and accepting, providing a non-judgmental environment for patients to seek help and start their recovery journey.
New Season Treatment Center – Daytona
1823 Business Park Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114, United States
The Suboxone treatment center has received mostly positive reviews for its caring staff and supportive environment, which many view as life-saving. While wait times can be long, it is seen as an effective option for treating addiction.
- Convenient and easy process: Just need your doctor to call with your dose of Suboxone.
- Supportive and compassionate staff: Nurses and counselors are friendly, helpful, and caring.
- Responsive management: The program director is willing to listen and resolve any issues or concerns.
- Quick service and minimal wait times: Short lines and efficient processing, even for guest dosing.
- Life-saving treatment: Many reviewers attribute their sobriety and life improvement to this treatment center.
Bell Eve Treatment Center
600 Florida Ave STE 204, Cocoa, FL 32922
The Suboxone treatment center has received excellent reviews from patients who praise Dr. Daniel Woodard, nurse Martha Green, and the caring staff. Patients feel understood, supported, and credit the center with helping them overcome opioid addiction. The welcoming environment is ideal for those seeking addiction treatment.
- Both Dr. Daniel Woodard MD and nurse practitioner Martha Green NP-C are highly recommended for their attentiveness, compassion, and understanding.
- The staff at the treatment center treat patients like family, providing non-judgmental and compassionate care.
- The doctors and staff genuinely care about each patient's well-being, providing individualized treatment and support.
New Season Treatment Center – St. Petersburg
1919 N Pinellas Ave, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689, United States
The majority of reviews praise the treatment center's director and counselors for their kindness and effectiveness in helping patients get their lives back. Patients appreciate the professional, compassionate staff, though there are a couple negative comments about poor communication regarding staffing and policy changes. Overall, it's considered a great clinic with caring staff.
- The staff, including the director Michael and counselors Linda and Cat, are highly praised for being kind, helpful, and supportive.
- The clinic is described as professional, compassionate, and respectful towards patients' privacy.
- Many reviewers credit the center for saving their lives and helping them successfully recover from opioid addiction.
New Season Treatment Center – Mid Florida
1507 John Young Pkwy Suite A, Kissimmee, FL 34741
The majority of reviews praise this Suboxone treatment center for changing lives, providing professional and supportive staff, and offering convenient dosing.
- Professional and Helpful Staff: The clinicians and staff at this Suboxone treatment center are described as professional, helpful, and caring. Patients appreciate their supportive approach and find them instrumental in their recovery journey.
- Quick and Easy Dosing: Multiple reviewers mention that the dosing process at this center is quick and easy. They appreciate the efficiency and are in and out without any issues, allowing them to fit treatment into their daily lives.
- Life-Saving Treatment: Several reviewers credit this Suboxone treatment center with saving their lives. They express gratitude for the supportive environment, counseling services, and overall commitment to helping patients overcome addiction.
A Rejuvenated HC- Suboxone And Vivitrol Clinic
6730 22nd Ave N STE F, St. Petersburg, FL 33710
The reviews for A Rejuvenated Healthcare Suboxone treatment center are very positive. Patients praise the kind staff, clean office, personalized care, affordable prices, and flexibility. Overall, reviewers highly recommend this clinic.
- The staff at 'A Rejuvenated Healthcare' is described as kind, knowledgeable, friendly, and caring, creating a welcoming and comfortable environment for patients.
- The clinic is praised for its cleanliness and modernity, with ongoing investments in the business to provide high-quality treatments and customer service.
- The doctors, particularly Tanya, are commended for their personalized and professional care, making patients feel valued and respected in their recovery journey.
Mark Leeds, D.O.
3290 NE 33rd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Dr. Leeds is highly recommended for his compassionate, knowledgeable approach to Suboxone treatment. Patients appreciate his listening, timely guidance, and dedication. He is described as a life-saver, caring doctor, and legend in addiction medicine. His staff is responsive and he contributes to recovery through podcasts and resources.
- Dr. Leeds is knowledgeable and compassionate, providing excellent care and realistic viewpoints on addiction treatment.
- He takes the time to listen to his patients, offering personalized solutions and support.
- Patients feel comfortable and valued in his office, with many praising his kind and caring approach.
- Dr. Leeds goes above and beyond to help his patients, even when he is on holiday or when they are located far away.
- He is highly recommended for his ability to treat opioid addiction and provide medically assisted treatment.
- Dr. Leeds is a valuable resource for other physicians, demonstrating his expertise in addiction medicine.
Lakeland Centres Methadone Clinic for Heroin and Opiate Treatment
3506 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33805
Patients describe the staff at Lakeland Centres as friendly, respectful, and compassionate. They feel truly listened to and not judged. With reasonable prices, it's considered a great treatment option.
- Compassionate and caring staff who treat patients with respect and kindness
- Doctors who genuinely listen to patients' stories and provide support
- Reasonable prices for treatment
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started