Suboxone Centers Near Lake Worth, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 59 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1655 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Lake Worth. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Lake Worth, FL
New Season Treatment Center – West Palm Beach
1497 Forest Hill Blvd E, Lake Clarke Shores, FL 33406
This Suboxone treatment center is praised by patients for its caring, professional staff that treat them with respect. Many credit the clean, well-run clinic with helping improve their lives. Some note appreciation for management efforts to make the center more comfortable and convenient.
- The staff, including the director Tina and the assistant director Eric, are highly praised for their professionalism, empathy, and dedication to patient care.
- The counselors are described as top-notch, going above and beyond to help clients identify underlying problems and maintain sobriety.
- The clinic is commended for being clean, with minimal wait times and friendly employees.
Sunrise Detox Palm Beach
3185 Boutwell Rd, Lake Worth, FL 33461
Sunrise Detox receives rave reviews for their supportive staff and comfortable, clean facilities. Patients found the food delicious.
- Excellent staff: Reviewers consistently mention the caring and supportive staff at the Suboxone treatment center. They feel comfortable and safe opening up about their addiction and appreciate the compassion and understanding shown by the staff.
- Comfortable and clean facility: The facility at the Suboxone treatment center is described as clean and comfortable, with a "homey" feel. Reviewers appreciate the amenities provided, such as private rooms, flat screen TVs, and top-rate food.
- Life-changing experience: Many reviewers credit the Suboxone treatment center with saving their lives and giving them the tools and strength to become sober. They highlight the positive impact of the center's program on their recovery journey and express gratitude for the care they received.
Mark Leeds, D.O.
3290 NE 33rd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Dr. Leeds is highly recommended for his compassionate approach and extensive knowledge about addiction and Suboxone treatment. Patients praise his attentive listening, timely guidance, and going above and beyond to help them. His dedication to patient well-being, availability, recovery podcasts and information are also appreciated. Overall, Dr. Leeds is a caring doctor who makes a real positive difference for patients.
- Knowledgeable and compassionate doctor: Dr. Leeds is highly knowledgeable about addiction and takes a compassionate approach to helping patients.
- Comprehensive treatment: Dr. Leeds takes the time to understand the patient's needs and provides appropriate treatment plans, including specialized treatment for benzodiazepine withdrawals.
- Personalized care: Patients appreciate that Dr. Leeds spends time with them, listens to their concerns, and creates individualized treatment plans.
Resolutions Medical Services Inc
2151 45th St #108, West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Resolutions Medical's caring staff provide individualized support to help patients overcome opioid addiction. Patients describe the staff as angels who have saved lives by avoiding pill mills and responsibly using Suboxone treatment. Many credit the center with achieving their long-term sobriety.
- The staff and doctors are genuinely caring and supportive of patients, treating them with respect and without judgment.
- The center is professionally run, clean, and discreet, providing a comfortable environment for patients.
- The treatment program is effective, helping patients achieve sobriety and improve their lives, with some patients reporting long-term success.
Safe Place Cares, Suboxone Clinic,
801 SE 6th Ave # 205, Delray Beach, FL 33483
Safe Place Cares receives highly positive reviews for their caring, supportive staff that make patients feel comfortable and understood. Patients praise the responsiveness and helpfulness of the center. Reviewers recommend Safe Place Cares for effective, compassionate treatment for opioid addiction and mental health.
- The staff, especially John and Amanda, are described as caring, helpful, and non-judgmental. They treat patients with respect and go above and beyond to provide support.
- The center makes it easy for patients to get their medication, addressing a common issue in the past for some reviewers.
- The facility is praised for its welcoming and comforting atmosphere, where patients feel safe to open up and discuss their issues. The staff is described as professional and compassionate.
Opioid Dependency Clinic
416 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
The reviews for this Suboxone treatment center praise Dr. Dhanda for his genuinely caring, professional, knowledgeable, and non-judgmental approach. Many mention that he personalizes treatment and is committed to each patient's success. Patients appreciate his accommodating scheduling, empathy, and the positive impact he has had.
- Dr. Dhanda is knowledgeable, professional, non-judgmental, and genuinely cares about patients' well-being.
- The staff at this center makes patients feel like family and provides dedicated care.
- Dr. Dhanda stays up to date on addiction literature, personalizes treatment, and educates patients, while treating them with compassion and respect.
South Florida Detox Program $99 Initial Visit
6169 Jog Rd B3, Lake Worth, FL 33467
The Suboxone treatment center in Florida has caring and understanding staff. Patients appreciate the privacy, as there are no signs displayed. Many credit the center with changing their lives and achieving sobriety.
- Caring and understanding staff: Many reviewers mentioned that the staff, including the doctor and physician assistant, were caring, understanding, and treated them with respect.
- Private and discreet: Several reviews highlighted that the center was private and did not have any signs or mention of detox or Suboxone, creating a more discreet and comfortable environment for patients.
- Successful outcomes: Multiple reviewers mentioned that they have been opiate-free for several years thanks to the treatment they received at this center. This suggests that the center has a track record of helping patients achieve sobriety and thrive.
The Recovery Research Network
110 John F Kennedy Dr STE 118, Atlantis, FL 33462
The Suboxone treatment center in Lantana has a caring staff dedicated to patient recovery. Patients feel supported and connected to their counselors and therapists, with many crediting the center with saving their lives.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are described as amazing and genuinely caring, creating a supportive and family-like environment for patients.
- Patients appreciate that the center focuses not only on medication-assisted treatment but also on therapy and overall recovery, showing a commitment to the well-being of individuals.
- The front desk employees are highly praised, along with the doctors and counselors, indicating a strong team that helps patients feel comfortable and supported throughout their treatment journey.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started