Suboxone Centers Near Largo, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 93 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 5799 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Largo. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Largo, FL
New Season Treatment Center – Bay Area
8800 49th St N Suite 106, Pinellas Park, FL 33782
The Suboxone treatment center in St. Petersburg called New Season has received largely positive feedback. Patients praised the fast service and friendly staff, with short waits for dosing. The counselors were highly regarded, with some crediting them for life-saving help. Occasional long waits were the only common complaint. Overall, patients viewed it as a supportive place for recovery.
- Quick and efficient service, with short wait times for dosing.
- Caring and supportive counselors who are dedicated to helping patients.
- Affordable pricing for cash payments, making treatment accessible to those without insurance coverage.
Largo Clinic & Medical Cannabis Physician
10500 Ulmerton Rd Suite 360, Largo, FL 33771
The clinic's caring staff provides professional, high-quality treatment in a welcoming environment. Patients feel the doctor and his team genuinely care about their wellbeing.
- Accommodating and friendly staff: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is praised for being accommodating, nice, and making visits quick and easy. They are also described as treating patients like family, showing a deep level of care and taking every precaution.
- Compassionate and knowledgeable doctor: Dr. K is highly regarded by patients for his compassion, knowledge, and professionalism. He is described as treating patients like family, speaking to them like a person, and taking the time to explain everything in a way that is easy to understand. Patients appreciate his honesty and willingness to listen, as well as his efforts to provide personalized treatment plans that go beyond just prescribing medication.
- Excellent customer service and communication: The clinic's staff is praised for their exceptional customer service and communication. Patients are greeted by first name and made to feel comfortable. The staff is described as going above and beyond to address patient concerns and even providing personal contact information for after-hours communication. They are also known for their prompt responses to calls and inquiries.
Valli Subramanian, M.D.
800 S Ft Harrison Ave, Clearwater, FL 33756
Patients provide positive reviews for this Suboxone treatment center, praising Dr. Valli for her caring approach and thorough diagnosis. The staff is described as friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Many credit the center and Dr. Valli with transforming their lives and highly recommend the center for opioid addiction treatment.
- Dr. Valli is caring and genuinely concerned about her patients' sobriety and well-being.
- The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough, creating a pleasant and supportive environment.
- The program has been life-saving for many patients, helping them turn their lives around and achieve a "normal" life.
Clear Path Clinic - Suboxone Vivitrol - Addiction and Primary Care
3177 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33704
Patients describe Dr. Puente and the staff at this Suboxone treatment center as caring, compassionate, and attentive. The doctor takes time to listen and cares about his patients' well-being, providing exceptional support. Patients credit the center with transforming lives and strongly recommend it to those struggling with addiction.
- Compassionate and Caring Staff: Multiple reviews highlight that the doctor and staff at this Suboxone treatment center are compassionate, caring, and genuinely invested in their patients' well-being. They take the time to listen, provide support, and offer personalized treatment plans.
- Accommodating and Supportive: The center and its staff are described as accommodating and supportive. They work with patients to find pharmacies to fill prescriptions, assist with insurance problems, and go above and beyond to ensure that patients have access to the medications and care they need.
- Life-Changing Treatment: Several reviews mention that treatment at this center has been life-changing and has had a significant positive impact on their lives. The doctor and staff are praised for their dedication to helping patients overcome addiction and achieve long-term sobriety.
6150 150th Ave N, Clearwater, FL 33760
The majority of reviews for this Suboxone clinic are positive, praising the caring staff and effectiveness in supporting patients' recovery journey. Some issues were mentioned with staff turnover and organization but patients mostly expressed gratitude for the level of care and positive impact.
- Professional and Friendly Staff: Reviewers consistently mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are professional, friendly, and accommodating. They create a comfortable and supportive environment for patients seeking help with opioid addiction.
- Caring and Supportive Nurses: Multiple reviews highlight the kindness and compassion of the nurses at the center. Patients feel well taken care of and receive the necessary support during their recovery journey.
- Positive Treatment Outcomes: Several reviewers mention that the treatment provided by the center has made a significant difference in their lives. They credit the center and its staff for helping them achieve sobriety and regain control over their lives.
405 7th Ave SW, Largo, FL 33770
CuraSouth is praised for its caring, professional staff dedicated to helping patients through recovery. The facility is highly regarded for its clean, accommodating, and supportive atmosphere where patients feel safe, comfortable, and well taken care of. Many credit CuraSouth with changing their lives through effective detox and treatment programs.
- The staff is courteous, helpful, and empathetic.
- The facility is clean and provides excellent care.
- The detox program is effective and helps patients on their recovery journey.
New Season Treatment Center – St. Petersburg
1919 N Pinellas Ave, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
The Suboxone treatment center is commended for its caring and knowledgeable staff, as well as its professionalism, privacy measures, and effectiveness in helping people recover from opioid addiction. Some recent policy changes have caused slight dissatisfaction.
- The staff, including the director Michael, counselors Linda and Cat, and the nurses, have been consistently helpful, kind, and supportive to patients.
- The treatment center has successfully helped individuals overcome opioid addiction, with many reviewers stating that it has saved their lives and given them a new chance at life.
- The clinic is highly regarded for its professionalism, compassion for patients, and respect for privacy.
13700 58th St N, Clearwater, FL 33760
The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are praised for their compassion, and the clinic is kept clean and professional. Some concerns were raised about how a COVID-positive patient was handled, as well as insurance acceptance, but overall the supportive care is appreciated.
- Compassionate staff: Patients appreciate the caring and compassionate attitude of the clinic staff, noting that they prioritize treatment over profit.
- Clean and professional environment: The clinic is described as clean and well-maintained, resembling a medical office rather than a standard clinic. This adds to the overall professional atmosphere.
- Dedicated director and counselors: The director and counselors are highly praised for their dedication and support. They go above and beyond to ensure patients receive the help they need and provide helpful referrals for additional assistance outside of the clinic.
A Rejuvenated HC- Suboxone And Vivitrol Clinic
6730 22nd Ave N STE F, St. Petersburg, FL 33710
A Rejuvenated Healthcare receives rave reviews for their Suboxone treatment. Patients describe the staff, including Devon, Tanya, and Jeremiah, as compassionate and attentive. The clinic offers quality care in a welcoming environment at affordable rates. Reviewers especially appreciate the respectful, personalized approach that supports patient recovery.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Multiple reviews mention the kindness, helpfulness, and knowledge of the staff members, particularly Devon, Tanya, and Jeremiah. Patients appreciate the respectful and caring treatment they receive and commend their ability to answer questions and explain different services.
- Clean and inviting office: Reviewers frequently mention the clean and modern office environment. They appreciate the investment the owners and doctors have made in creating a welcoming space for patients. The office's cleanliness and inviting atmosphere contribute to a positive experience.
- Affordable prices and flexible payment options: Several reviews express satisfaction with the clinic's prices, highlighting that they are lower compared to other clinics in the area. The clinic also accommodates payment arrangements, which is appreciated by patients who may face financial challenges.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started