Suboxone Centers Near Leesburg, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 84 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 3132 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Leesburg. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Leesburg, FL
LifeStream Behavioral Center
2020 Tally Rd, Leesburg, FL 34748
Most reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are positive, with patients grateful for the care they received. Patients praise the doctors and staff. Some mention that Suboxone was effective when used properly. The center offers diverse services and supportive staff. A few negative reviews cite issues with follow-up care and communication. Overall, the center seems helpful for opioid addiction treatment and provides quality care.
- Effective Suboxone treatment: Many reviewers mention that they had a positive experience with their Suboxone treatment at this center. They credit the staff, specifically Dr. Correa and his assistant Jamie, for helping them on their path to recovery and rebuilding their lives.
- Diverse array of services: One reviewer mentions that this center offers a diverse array of services related to mental health, counseling, rehabilitation, and detox. This indicates that they provide comprehensive care for individuals seeking treatment for opioid addiction.
- Supportive leadership: A social worker who has worked at various behavioral health agencies praises the leadership at this center as the most supportive they have encountered. This suggests that the center provides a positive and nurturing work environment, which can translate to better quality care for patients.
New Season Treatment Center – Quad County
216 NE 1st Ave, Ocala, FL 34470
The Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews for its caring staff and nonjudgmental atmosphere, though some patients find the location inconvenient and wish for a closer facility.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for their friendliness, nonjudgmental approach, and compassionate care. Patients feel accepted and treated with respect.
- Many patients appreciate the personalized and attentive counseling they receive, with counselors who listen, remember details, and go above and beyond to help them.
- The treatment center is commended for its effectiveness in helping patients overcome addiction, with numerous success stories of patients who have achieved long-term sobriety and improved their lives.
Bell Eve Treatment Center
600 Florida Ave STE 204, Cocoa, FL 32922
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its compassionate, attentive staff and providers like Dr. Daniel Woodard and Martha Green. Patients describe the non-judgmental environment as feeling like family. Many credit the clinic with transforming their lives through excellent patient care. Overall, reviewers agree it is a top-notch facility.
- The providers (Dr. Daniel Woodard MD and Martha Green NP-C) are highly recommended and described as attentive, personable, kind, compassionate, caring, and understanding.
- The staff is described as amazing, treating patients like family and showing kindness, compassion, and respect.
- The center is praised for providing comfortable, non-judgmental care, and for helping patients turn their lives around and achieve success in their recovery journey.
New Season Treatment Center – Daytona
1823 Business Park Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
The majority of patients had positive experiences at the Suboxone treatment center, appreciating the helpful staff. Some reviews noted occasional issues with wait times and line management, but most saw the center as an effective, life-saving option for addiction treatment.
- Easy process for Suboxone treatment: A doctor can simply call the center with the patient's Suboxone dose, making it convenient for individuals seeking treatment.
- Friendly and supportive staff: The nurses and counselors are described as nice, helpful, and caring, creating a positive and supportive treatment environment.
- Efforts to address concerns: The program director is proactive in seeking out clients with issues and finding solutions, indicating a willingness to listen and improve the experience for clients.
Recovery Solutions Of Central Florida, Inc
2785 S Bay St Suite G, Eustis, FL 32726
The reviews for Recovery Solutions, a Suboxone treatment center, are overwhelmingly positive, with patients praising the compassionate staff, professional therapists and medical experts, and peaceful setting. Many credit Recovery Solutions with saving their lives and overcoming addiction and mental health issues. Dr. Pamela Hand is mentioned as caring, dedicated, and easy to open up to. Reviewers highly recommend Recovery Solutions for effective, professional care for substance abuse or mental health.
- Highly professional and supportive staff: Multiple reviews mention the caring and dedicated staff at Recovery Solutions. The therapists, medical staff, and other team members are praised for their professionalism, warmth, and supportive approach.
- Comprehensive treatment program: Reviewers appreciate the comprehensive treatment program offered at Recovery Solutions. The therapy sessions, both individual and group, are described as insightful and beneficial. The program is credited with providing the right tools and support for individuals to turn their lives around and achieve long-term recovery.
- Serene and intimate setting: The setting of Recovery Solutions is mentioned as beautiful, serene, and intimate. The smaller facility allows for a more personalized and concentrated focus on recovery, providing an environment conducive to healing and self-reflection.
New Season Treatment Center – Mid Florida
1507 John Young Pkwy Suite A, Kissimmee, FL 34741
The Suboxone treatment center has received positive reviews for its professional, supportive staff and efficient dosing process.
- Professional and helpful staff: The program director and most of the staff are described as professional and helpful, providing a positive experience for patients.
- Life-saving treatment: Several reviewers mention that this Suboxone treatment center saved their lives, indicating the effectiveness of the treatment provided.
- Supportive counseling: The counselors at the center are praised for their ability to listen, provide guidance, and help patients set and achieve goals, creating an environment that supports holistic recovery.
Sarmiento Cesar F MD
313 S 2nd St, Leesburg, FL 34748
Patients give overwhelmingly positive reviews for this Suboxone treatment center, praising Dr. Sarmiento's expertise, compassion, and dedication to helping people overcome addiction. They appreciate the short wait times, clean facilities, and reasonable pricing. A few mention the friendly, supportive staff. It comes highly recommended for those seeking help with opioid addiction.
- Excellent and compassionate doctor who genuinely cares about his patients.
- Short wait time, clean office, and affordable pricing.
- Dr. Sarmiento is knowledgeable, thorough, and spends enough time with each patient to address their concerns.
Amanda Neil, APRN
733 N 3rd St, Leesburg, FL 34748
Multiple reviewers highly recommend Amanda and her caring, knowledgeable team at the Suboxone treatment center. Patients describe the staff as friendly and welcoming, and praise the affordable, personalized care focused on each person's needs. Overall, reviewers are grateful for the center and say it feels like family.
- Knowledgeable and caring staff: Multiple reviews praised the staff, specifically Amanda, for their expertise, patience, and caring attitude towards patients. This indicates that patients are likely to receive high-quality care and feel comfortable during their treatment.
- Affordable services: Many reviews mentioned that the services provided by the center are affordable. This is an important factor for patients seeking treatment, as it shows that the center prioritizes accessibility and affordability for those in need.
- Quick and responsive: Several reviews mentioned the staff's quick response time to phone calls, texts, and emails. This indicates that patients can expect prompt assistance and support, which can be crucial for individuals dealing with opioid addiction.
Empathy Health Clinic
1800 Pembrook Dr Suite 300, Orlando, FL 32810
Empathy Health Clinic in Florida comes highly recommended for Suboxone treatment. The professional, caring, and knowledgeable staff, especially Alex Regan, offer virtual appointments for busy patients. In addition to Suboxone, the clinic provides mental health services for depression and anxiety. Patients report life-changing experiences and excellent care.
- Affordable and caring staff: The center provides quality medical care at an affordable price and shows genuine concern for patients' treatment and well-being.
- Convenient telemedicine appointments: The center offers telemedicine appointments, allowing busy individuals to easily schedule same-day appointments and receive attentive and knowledgeable care.
- Comprehensive services: The center provides a range of services, including Suboxone treatment for opioid use illness, psychiatric treatment, psychotherapy counseling, and medical treatment for depression, anxiety, tobacco use, and bipolar disorder.
Perspectives 2 Integrated Treatment and Sober Living
9425 SE Hwy 42, Summerfield, FL 34491
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its dedication to helping all patients, even pregnant women. Patients feel like family due to the individualized treatment and ongoing support. Many credit the knowledgeable staff with saving their lives and highly recommend the center.
- Highly knowledgeable and experienced staff: Dr. Logan is highly regarded as one of the most knowledgeable doctors in the state regarding M.A.T-Outpatient Treatment. The staff at Perspectives II are praised for their expertise and dedication to helping individuals overcome addiction.
- Individualized and effective treatment: The center is commended for providing individualized treatment plans that cater to the specific needs of each person. The reviews mention that the treatment at Perspectives II has been extremely helpful and life-changing for many individuals.
- Caring and supportive environment: The staff at Perspectives II are described as caring, supportive, and treating patients like family. They are praised for their commitment to helping patients overcome addiction and for their continued support even after leaving the center.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started