Suboxone Centers Near Naples, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 71 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2638 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Naples. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Naples, FL
Dr. Scott Jaffe, MD
10915 Bonita Beach Rd SE Unit 1122, Bonita Springs, FL 34135
Dr. Jaffe and his wife are praised for their professionalism, efficiency, and helpfulness with insurance and medication approvals. Patients appreciate the prompt appointments and quality care. The office is clean with a friendly, accommodating staff. Reviews highlight patients' positive experiences at this Suboxone treatment center.
- Quick appointments: Multiple reviews mention that the center is able to get patients in for appointments promptly, even on the same day.
- Knowledgeable and caring staff: Reviews highlight the professionalism, knowledge, and helpfulness of both Dr. Jaffe and his wife, who goes above and beyond to assist with insurance and prior authorizations.
- Comprehensive and personalized treatment: Patients express satisfaction with the comprehensive and personalized treatment they receive, with Dr. Jaffe taking the time to understand their backgrounds and find the right medication and dosage for their needs.
Operation PAR Inc
535 Pine Island Rd M, North Fort Myers, FL 33903
Most reviews for this Suboxone clinic are positive, with patients grateful for the caring staff. Some mention counselors rotate often, making long-term connections challenging. Overall though, it is considered a great clinic that has helped many patients turn their lives around.
- Clear and precise steps to get back on track when slipping up.
- Professional and understanding staff that work with you.
- Caring and compassionate counselors who genuinely want to help you.
Mark Leeds, D.O.
3290 NE 33rd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Dr. Leeds is highly recommended for his compassionate, knowledgeable approach to Suboxone treatment. Patients appreciate his understanding, non-judgmental attitude, and willingness to listen to their concerns. Many feel he's made a positive impact on their lives.
- Dr. Leeds is highly knowledgeable, compassionate, and has a realistic viewpoint on addiction treatment in 2021.
- Patients appreciate Dr. Leeds' ability to listen, understand, and provide timely, caring, and supportive medical guidance.
- Dr. Leeds is skilled in helping patients safely and effectively taper off medications, such as benzodiazepines, and provides a kind and non-judgmental approach throughout the process.
YOUnique Health & wellness
720 Goodlette Rd N Ste 204, Naples, FL 34102
The Suboxone treatment center has received highly positive reviews for its caring, attentive staff and doctors, who patients say have greatly improved their physical and mental health. The welcoming, professional office environment also receives praise. Patients strongly recommend the services.
- Caring and Compassionate Staff: Many reviews mention the caring and compassionate nature of the staff at the Suboxone treatment center. Patients feel listened to and supported, which is essential in the treatment of opioid addiction.
- Spends Quality Time with Patients: Multiple reviews highlight the fact that the doctors at this center take the time to listen to their patients and spend quality time with them. This personalized approach helps patients feel valued and understood.
- Improved Physical and Mental Health: Patients express satisfaction and gratitude for the improvements in their physical and mental health under the care of the doctors at the center. The treatment provided has positively impacted their overall well-being.
WhiteSands Alcohol & Drug Rehab Naples
2800 Davis Blvd STE 210, Naples, FL 34104
The reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are very positive. Patients praise the helpful, professional staff for making them comfortable and providing excellent support. The knowledgeable, compassionate therapists and the facility's amenities and welcoming atmosphere are also highly regarded. It is considered an excellent place for opioid addiction treatment.
- Professional and helpful staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at this Suboxone treatment center are extremely professional, helpful, and caring. From the intake process to weekly visits, patients feel comfortable and supported by the staff at this center.
- Knowledgeable and compassionate therapists: The therapists at this center are praised for their knowledge and compassion. They provide valuable insight into the disease of addiction and help patients gain a better understanding of their issues. Patients appreciate the individual sessions and the ability to meet with their therapists whenever needed.
- Comprehensive treatment approach: This treatment center offers a comprehensive approach to recovery, including both residential and outpatient services. Patients report positive experiences at both the inpatient and outpatient facilities, emphasizing the effectiveness of the treatment provided. The center is regarded as one of the best in Florida for addiction treatment.
James L. Schaller, MD, MAR
5150 Tamiami Trail N # 305, Naples, FL 34103
Thank you for the feedback. I will refrain from editorializing reviews and keep summaries factual and concise in the future.
- Comprehensive approach to healing: The Suboxone treatment center takes a comprehensive approach to healing, addressing not just the opioid addiction but also any underlying issues such as coinfections and chronic illnesses.
- Highly knowledgeable and experienced doctor: The center is led by Dr. James Schaller, who is widely recognized as one of the top doctors in the world for treating Lyme disease and other tick-borne infections. He has extensive knowledge and experience in the field and is dedicated to finding well-researched treatment options.
- Personalized and individualized care: Dr. Schaller listens to patients' symptoms and concerns and develops personalized treatment plans. He is dedicated to understanding each individual's medical needs and works diligently with the full medical team to improve their health.
The Willough at Naples
9001 Tamiami Trail E, Naples, FL 34113
Most reviews of this Suboxone treatment center are glowing, with praise for the facility, doctors and caring staff. Patients say the comfortable detox process, tasty meals and supportive nurses make the center ideal for those battling opioid addiction. While some cite problematic staff behaviors, the center comes highly recommended overall.
- Great facility and team of doctors.
- Comfortable detox process.
- Friendly and helpful staff.
2500 Airport-Pulling Rd STE 106, Naples, FL 34112
The Suboxone treatment center in Naples, Florida receives highly positive reviews for its caring, knowledgeable staff who are genuinely concerned about patient well-being. The surrounding community is supportive and the housing provided is excellent. It is a recommended center for opioid addiction recovery.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are described as amazing, well-informed, and compassionate, showing genuine care and support for their patients.
- The community surrounding the center is highly praised, with a mention of meeting new people that help in sobriety. This suggests a positive and supportive environment.
- Patients have commented on the cleanliness of both the treatment center building and the sober house, indicating a commitment to creating a comfortable and hygienic space for recovery.
Jay L Temkin, M.D.,M.A.,P.A.
3811 Airport-Pulling Rd #204a, Naples, FL 34105
The majority of reviews praise Dr. Temkin's expertise, compassion, listening skills, and personalized treatment approaches, with patients feeling comfortable and valued. Though one negative review was posted, most speak very positively of their experiences.
- Dr. Temkin is highly knowledgeable, caring, and empathetic. He listens to his patients and customizes treatment plans accordingly.
- The office provides prompt appointments, including same-day appointments when needed.
- Patients receive individualized mental health care at a fair price and don't feel like they are being treated as part of a large system.
Dr. Leonard A. Lado, MD
9410 Fountain Medical Ct Suite #200, Bonita Springs, FL 34135
The Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews. Patients praise Dr. Toscano for her attentive support and Dr. Lado for his expertise and holistic approach. While some reviews mention long waits and arrogance from Dr. Lado, most express gratitude for the treatment they received.
- The doctors at Lado Institute, such as Dr. Silvana Toscano and Dr. Lotto, are highly praised for their attention and care for their patients' mental health and recovery journey.
- The center focuses on understanding patients' individual needs by conducting thorough evaluations, including online questionnaires, genetic tests, and blood screenings, to create personalized treatment plans and find the right medications.
- Patients appreciate the thoroughness and up-to-date care provided by Dr. Lado, who is described as a great doctor with a compassionate and understanding approach.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started