Suboxone Centers Near Niceville, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 57 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 4209 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Niceville. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Niceville, FL
JourneyPure — Florida Alcohol & Drug Rehab
22219 Panama City Beach Pkwy, Panama City Beach, FL 32413, United States
Journey Pure is praised by former patients for its caring staff, comfortable facilities, supportive aftercare, and life-changing addiction treatment program.
- The staff at Journey Pure genuinely cares about each individual and provides excellent support.
- The facilities are clean and comfortable, offering a pleasant and safe environment for recovery.
- The program focuses on teaching routine, discipline, and life skills, helping individuals relearn everyday tasks and improve overall well-being.
- Real AA meetings are provided, allowing individuals to gain valuable knowledge and support from peers.
- The food is chef-prepared and delicious, ensuring that individuals have satisfying meals during their stay.
Twelve Oaks Recovery Center
2068 Health Care Ave, Navarre, FL 32566, United States
The majority of reviews praise the counselors and staff for their dedication and the facility for its calm, beachside location. The program offers comprehensive treatment including classes and therapy for addiction and mental health. Many credit Twelve Oaks with transforming their lives and recovery journeys, though some cite unmet expectations.
- The counselors at this Suboxone treatment center are highly praised for their dedication and availability. They are described as amazing, willing to talk, and providing one-on-one support.
- The facility and location of this center are commendable. The campus is described as stunning, with a waterfront, beachfront, and beautiful views. The facility is clean and the staff is approachable.
- The program at Twelve Oaks Recovery is comprehensive and addresses not only addiction but also mental and behavioral health. The center offers a variety of group sessions and therapy options, including trauma-focused therapies like EMDR. The quality and variety of food provided are also highlighted.
New Season Treatment Center – Pensacola
2420 S Hwy 29, Cantonment, FL 32533, United States
The Suboxone treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for saving lives and providing excellent care. Patients specifically praise the counselors, nurses, and director. Under new management, the center has reduced wait times and improved patients' experiences. While there were some past negative reviews, these were largely attributed to previous management and have been resolved. The facility comes highly recommended for those seeking help with opioid addiction.
- The clinic has a caring and attentive staff, including helpful counselors, nurses, and a compassionate doctor.
- The new director has made significant improvements, reducing wait times and creating a recovery-centered environment.
- The facility offers affordable treatment options with convenient hours every day of the week, making it accessible to those in need of help.
Friary Pensacola of Lakeview Center
1201 W Lakeview Ave, Pensacola, FL 32501, United States
The Suboxone treatment center, The Friary, receives high praise from many for saving lives and providing a supportive environment. The professional, caring staff and pleasant facility grounds are commended, though some cite outdated rooms, discomfort, and overprescribing concerns. Overall, The Friary is seen as a valuable resource for those struggling with addiction.
- The Friary offers a supportive and caring environment, with staff who genuinely understand the challenges of addiction and provide compassionate care.
- The treatment center offers a range of tools and resources to help individuals struggling with drug addiction or alcohol problems, including a 23-day inpatient program that is described as effective and relatively painless.
- The doctors and medical professionals at the center are highly regarded, providing quality healthcare and personalized medication management to patients.
Richard P Chern, MD
12889 US-98, Miramar Beach, FL 32550, United States
Dr. Chern and his caring team at the Suboxone treatment center are highly praised for their excellent skills and compassionate care. Multiple reviewers state Dr. Chern is exceptionally attentive to patient wellbeing. The friendly, helpful staff creates a welcoming atmosphere. Patients strongly recommend Dr. Chern and his team for Suboxone treatment and other services.
- Dr. Chern provides excellent service and surpasses expectations, according to multiple reviewers.
- The cost of treatment with Dr. Chern is significantly lower compared to other doctors offering similar services.
- The staff at Dr. Chern's practice is caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable, creating a welcoming atmosphere for patients.
Lakeview Center Medication-Assisted Treatment - Shalimar
One 11th Ave Suite C, Shalimar, FL 32579, United States
This Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring and supportive staff who assist patients with addiction and mental wellbeing. The clinic has strict but fair rules that give committed patients a high chance of recovery success. Despite minor communication issues, patients describe the center as life-changing.
- Comprehensive treatment approach: The center focuses not only on treating the addiction but also addresses the underlying mental health issues. Reviews mention that counselors help shift their way of thinking and get to the root of their problems.
- Supportive staff: Many reviews highlight the caring and professional nature of the staff, including counselors, doctors, and nurses. They genuinely care about the patients and their sobriety, creating a positive and helpful environment.
- Efficient and quick service: Guests who have dosed at the center mention that the process is quick and efficient. Waiting times are minimal, even for guest dosing. This allows individuals to get their medication without undue delay or hassle.
New Season Treatment Center – Leon County
3976 Woodville Hwy, Tallahassee, FL 32305
The Suboxone treatment center has received positive feedback for its kind, understanding, and supportive staff. Patients say accessing the facility is important for recovery, as the staff help patients through the process efficiently and foster a friendly atmosphere.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are consistently described as kind, helpful, and understanding. They handle opioid addiction with care and grace, providing support to those seeking recovery.
- The clinic exceeds expectations and treats patients with kindness and respect. From the director to the medical professionals, the staff goes above and beyond to ensure a positive experience for patients.
- The facility is described as beyond lenient with being a few minutes late and understanding of the challenges individuals face with addiction. They offer a variety of resources to support recovery, including employment assistance.
Lakeview Center Medication-Assisted Treatment - Pensacola
1800 N Palafox St, Pensacola, FL 32501, United States
The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are dedicated to helping their patients recover from addiction. They come together in their mission to help people get and stay clean. The center is highly recommended for those committed to overcoming addiction.
- The staff is dedicated to helping patients recover from opioid addiction and genuinely cares about their recovery.
- The program is highly regarded and considered better than other clinics in the area.
- The entire staff is passionate about their mission to help individuals overcome addiction.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started