Suboxone Centers Near Palatka, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 94 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 4885 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Palatka. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Palatka, FL
New Season Treatment Center – Jacksonville
4427 Emerson St Building 4, Jacksonville, FL 32207
The Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews for its dedicated, compassionate staff. Patients credit the center and its counselors for providing exceptional care and support that has helped turn their lives around. The staff is also praised for being professional, helpful, and providing financial assistance when needed. Overall, it is seen as a trustworthy and caring treatment center.
- Great staff and caring counselors: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is praised for being helpful, supportive, and genuinely caring. They ensure the health and safety of patients and provide the necessary support for their treatment plans.
- Effective treatment and positive outcomes: Many reviewers commend the center for helping them in their recovery journey and changing their lives. Patients have reported significant positive changes and successful sobriety after receiving treatment at this center.
- Non-judgmental and respectful environment: The center is described as non-judgmental and respectful towards patients. Reviewers appreciate the staff's understanding and report feeling respected and valued as individuals seeking help for their addiction.
Advanced Medical - Center for Pain Relief, Detoxification and Psychiatry
2012 Vernon Pl #101, Melbourne, FL 32901
The reviews for this suboxone clinic are largely positive, with patients expressing gratitude for the caring and supportive staff who have helped them overcome opioid addiction. There is a concern raised in one review regarding the owner, but patients otherwise recommend the clinic for its life-changing treatment.
- Great doctors and friendly staff who go above and beyond to help patients succeed.
- Fast appointments available for maintenance Suboxone or Subutex treatment.
- Positive impact on patients' lives, with success in staying clean and managing pain and mental health issues.
New Season Treatment Center – Quad County
216 NE 1st Ave, Ocala, FL 34470
The reviews for this Suboxone clinic are largely positive, with praise for the caring, nonjudgmental staff. Patients commend the compassionate counselors, nurses and program director. Though some mention the commute, most recommend this clinic for its supportive treatment.
- Friendly and nonjudgmental staff: Many reviewers mentioned that the staff, including the counselors and nurses, were nonjudgmental and treated them with kindness and respect. This creates a supportive and safe environment for patients.
- Effective treatment and positive outcomes: Several reviews mentioned that the treatment at this center had helped them tremendously in overcoming their addiction and getting their lives back on track. People mentioned improved relationships with family, increased involvement in church, and a positive outlook on life.
- Caring and compassionate counselors: Multiple reviewers mentioned having great experiences with their counselors, who were described as attentive, supportive, and committed to their recovery. The counselors were praised for their genuine care and willingness to go above and beyond for their patients.
Clear Path Clinic - Suboxone Vivitrol - Addiction and Primary Care
3177 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33704
The Suboxone treatment center receives very positive reviews, with Dr. Puente and the staff praised for their compassion and willingness to help patients struggling with addiction. Many credit the clinic with transforming their lives.
- The doctor is compassionate and genuinely cares about his patients' well-being.
- The staff, including the receptionist, is friendly and helpful.
- The clinic offers comprehensive care and is not solely focused on Suboxone treatment.
Advanced Pain Management Clinic, LLC
3003 Claire Ln building 100, Jacksonville, FL 32223
Reviews of the Suboxone treatment center are overwhelmingly positive, with Dr. Willens and his staff receiving high praise for their compassionate care and dedication to patients. The office atmosphere is described as warm and friendly, with staff going above and beyond to ensure satisfaction. Numerous reviewers credit Dr. Willens with significant pain improvement and better quality of life. Overall, the center receives high praise for its professionalism, effectiveness and patient-centered care.
- Dr. Willens is highly recommended for pain management and Suboxone therapy. Patients appreciate his straightforward approach and genuine care for their well-being.
- The staff at Advanced Pain Management, including Melissa, Jennifer, and the entire team, are friendly, compassionate, and provide exceptional customer service.
- Patients have experienced improved pain management and quality of life through the treatments and guidance provided at this center. The practice offers a variety of treatment options and takes the time to listen and understand individual needs.
New Season Treatment Center – Daytona
1823 Business Park Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
The reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are mainly positive, with clients praising the staff's caring and helpful attitude, the treatment's effectiveness, and the positive changes it brought about in their lives. Though some issues arose with wait times and disruptive behavior, the center comes highly recommended overall.
- Staff is friendly and helpful, providing positive experiences and support to clients.
- Treatment center is regulated and has doctors on-site to monitor patients.
- Lines are relatively short and efficient, especially compared to other clinics, making dosing and appointments quicker and easier.
St John's Recovery Place
1125 Summit St, Crescent City, FL 32112
Reviews praise St. John's Recovery Place as a top Suboxone treatment center whose compassionate and dedicated staff have saved lives through effective therapy and activities. The clean, comfortable facility helps many maintain long-term sobriety. Highly recommended for addiction recovery.
- Highly effective program: Multiple reviews mention that the Suboxone treatment program at SJRP has been successful in helping individuals overcome opioid addiction. Many reviewers credit the program and staff for their sobriety and long-term recovery.
- Supportive and caring staff: Reviewers consistently praise the staff at SJRP for their compassion, understanding, and dedication to helping clients. The staff members are described as caring, supportive, and willing to go above and beyond to ensure the well-being and comfort of clients.
- Holistic approach to treatment: Several reviews highlight the holistic approach taken by SJRP, which includes various therapies such as Neural Integration Therapy, art and music therapy, equine therapy, and nature outings. Reviewers appreciate the wide range of therapies offered and mention their positive impact on their recovery journey.
Bell Eve Treatment Center
600 Florida Ave STE 204, Cocoa, FL 32922
The Suboxone treatment center Bell Eve is praised for its caring, compassionate staff, especially Dr. Daniel Woodard and nurse Martha Green. Patients feel supported and empowered in their recovery at the non-judgmental, family-like atmosphere. The comfortable facilities and efficient service make this a highly recommended lifesaving place for treating addiction.
- The providers, Dr. Daniel Woodard MD and nurse practitioner Martha Green NP-C, are highly recommended for their attentiveness, compassion, and understanding.
- The staff at the center is described as caring, non-judgmental, and treating patients like family.
- The clinic is praised for its comfortable environment, friendly and efficient staff, and excellent patient care.
New Season Treatment Center – Duval
590 Ellis Rd S Building 4, Jacksonville, FL 32254
Most reviewers praised the Suboxone treatment center for its efficient operations, helpful and professional counselors, and welcoming staff. Some felt the clinic had saved their lives and were grateful for the treatment received. A small number of negative reviews cited understaffing and refund delays.
- Efficient operation and acceptance of VA insurance saves patients a significant amount of money.
- Helpful and professional counselors, such as Stephanie, Ashley, Chelsea, Rodney, Jasmine, and Ms. Shirley, provide excellent support.
- Friendly and welcoming staff create a comfortable and non-judgmental atmosphere for patients.
North Florida Comprehensive Treatment Center
6639 Southpoint Pkwy Suite 108, Jacksonville, FL 32216
This Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its caring and supportive staff. Patients feel respected in the good environment. Minor issues like supply shortages and scheduling quirks are mentioned, but the center is still seen as an effective, lifesaving place for addiction recovery.
- Supportive and dedicated staff: The clinic has caring counselors, nurses, and other staff members who go above and beyond to support and encourage patients on their recovery journey.
- Respectful and judgment-free environment: Patients feel welcomed and respected at the clinic, without fear of being judged or condemned for their addiction. The staff treats everyone, including patients, with respect and kindness.
- Efficient and professional service: The clinic provides prompt and efficient service, ensuring that patients receive the help they need in a timely manner. The nurses and doctors are described as knowledgeable and professional in their approach to treatment.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started