Suboxone Centers Near Palm Coast, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 96 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 4422 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Palm Coast. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Palm Coast, FL
New Season Treatment Center – Jacksonville
4427 Emerson St Building 4, Jacksonville, FL 32207
Reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are overwhelmingly positive, with patients citing the caring, supportive staff and non-judgmental atmosphere as standouts. Many name counselors Regina, Earnest, Kendra and Tiff as especially helpful. Patients express gratitude for the effectiveness of the treatment program and how it has positively impacted their lives. Though some concerns were raised about certain counselors, most reviews highly recommend the center for those seeking help with opioid addiction.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for their helpfulness, care, and dedication to ensuring the health and safety of patients. Reviewers specifically mention counselors like Earnest, Regina, and Kendra who go above and beyond to support their patients.
- The center is applauded for its positive and non-judgmental atmosphere, making patients feel comfortable and respected. The staff is described as kind, professional, and understanding.
- The center is known for its smooth intake process and willingness to adjust medication doses based on patient needs. They also offer assistance for patients who may be facing financial difficulties.
Advanced Medical - Center for Pain Relief, Detoxification and Psychiatry
2012 Vernon Pl #101, Melbourne, FL 32901
The Suboxone treatment center gets mostly positive reviews for its friendly, helpful staff and effective opioid addiction and pain management treatments. Patients say the center has saved lives and improved well-being. However, one review mentioned legal issues with the owner, and another cited a price increase affecting continued care. Still, most recommend the compassionate doctors and staff.
- Great doctors and friendly staff who go above and beyond to help patients succeed.
- Fast appointments and efficient service.
- Maintenance Suboxone or Subutex options for opioid addiction and success in staying clean.
- Doctors listen to patients' needs and take them seriously.
- Positive atmosphere and welcoming staff.
- Helpful and caring staff members who provide assistance and support.
- Effective treatment for chronic pain and management of symptoms from migraines.
- Staff and doctors demonstrate care and compassion towards patients.
- Affordable treatment options and good value for Suboxone treatment.
- Patients feel safe, welcome, and non-judged at the center.
New Season Treatment Center – Quad County
216 NE 1st Ave, Ocala, FL 34470
The Suboxone treatment center is appreciated for its friendly, supportive staff who help patients recover from addiction and regain purpose in their lives. The accommodating services allow patients to maintain treatment plans without interruption. Some reviewers note transportation issues and a desire for closer facilities.
- The counselors and staff at Quad County Treatment Center are highly praised for their caring and compassionate approach to treatment. Many patients felt heard and supported throughout their recovery journey.
- The director, Chris, is seen as an exceptional leader who handles the challenges of dealing with addicts with grace and a no-nonsense attitude. Patients appreciate her expertise and professionalism.
- The treatment center is lauded for its positive and non-judgmental atmosphere. Patients feel accepted and respected, which is important for their recovery process.
New Season Treatment Center – Daytona
1823 Business Park Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
The center has mainly positive reviews. Patients often thank the staff for the life-changing treatment they receive. Though some mention long waits and rare issues, most find the center helpful for overcoming addiction.
- The staff, including nurses and counselors, are described as nice, helpful, caring, and supportive.
- The treatment center is credited with saving lives and helping individuals get clean and stay clean.
- The lines for dosing are generally quick, with short wait times reported.
St John's Recovery Place
1125 Summit St, Crescent City, FL 32112
The Suboxone treatment center St. John's Recovery Place receives glowing reviews for its compassionate staff, broad therapy options, nourishing food, and overall effectiveness in helping clients overcome addiction. Patients say the supportive relationships built through the program are key to getting their lives back on track.
- The staff and team at the Suboxone treatment center are caring, compassionate, and dedicated to helping individuals on the road to recovery. They go above and beyond to provide support and ensure the well-being of their clients.
- The facility is clean, well-maintained, and provides a comfortable environment for recovery. The staff work hard to create a welcoming atmosphere where individuals can feel safe and supported during their treatment.
- The treatment center offers a comprehensive program that includes various therapies and activities such as individual and group therapy, art and music therapy, equine therapy, and nature outings. They also provide delicious and nutritious meals as part of their program.
Bell Eve Treatment Center
600 Florida Ave STE 204, Cocoa, FL 32922
Patients consistently praise the providers Dr. Daniel Woodard and Martha Green NP-C at this Suboxone treatment center for their compassion, understanding, and attentiveness. Patients feel the staff treats them like family in a non-judgmental, caring, kind, and supportive environment that promotes recovery.
- The providers are attentive, personable, kind, compassionate, and understanding.
- The staff treats patients like family, providing a non-judgmental and supportive environment.
- The clinic offers excellent patient care, taking the time to listen and tailor treatment plans to individual needs.
North Florida Comprehensive Treatment Center
6639 Southpoint Pkwy Suite 108, Jacksonville, FL 32216
The Suboxone treatment center receives glowing reviews from patients who appreciate the caring, supportive staff and welcoming environment. While there are minor complaints about administrative issues, patients overwhelmingly praise the respectful treatment and prompt service, considering this one of the best centers for opioid addiction treatment.
- Caring and supportive staff who genuinely want to make a difference in patients' lives.
- Professional and respectful environment where patients feel comfortable and not judged.
- Efficient and prompt service with a focus on patient care and success in recovery.
New Season Treatment Center – Mid Florida
1507 John Young Pkwy Suite A, Kissimmee, FL 34741
The Suboxone treatment center has received highly positive reviews from patients who say the treatment has changed their lives. Patients praise the professional, caring staff, including the program director and counselors, for their support and motivation. Many also mention the quick, easy dosing process. Overall, the center comes highly recommended for effective opioid addiction treatment.
- Professional and helpful staff: The program director and most of the staff are described as professional and helpful, providing a positive experience for patients.
- Effective treatment: Several reviewers mentioned that this treatment center saved their lives and helped them achieve success in their recovery journey. The counselors and nurses are praised for their support and motivation.
- Efficient dosing process: The dosing process is described as quick and easy, with minimal wait times. Guests dosing from other clinics also had positive experiences with minimal issues and efficient resolution.
New Season Treatment Center – St. Augustine
3574 US-1 Suites 101-104, St. Augustine, FL 32086
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended by most patients, who are grateful for the caring and supportive staff. While treatment costs can be high, most believe it is worth it for the chance at recovery from opioid addiction.
- Genuine care and support: The staff, including the director, doctors, nurses, and counselors, genuinely care about the patients' recovery and go above and beyond to help them.
- Respectful and knowledgeable staff: The doctors and nurses are respectful, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable. They are always available to answer questions and provide guidance.
- Accommodating and professional: The staff and nurses are professional, accommodating, and remember patients even when they visit infrequently. They provide a supportive and comfortable environment for treatment.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started