Suboxone Centers Near Pensacola, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 47 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2845 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Pensacola. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Pensacola, FL
1221 W Lakeview Ave, Pensacola, FL 32501, United States
The Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews. Patients praise the caring, supportive staff and find the treatment effective. Some negative reviews mention issues with quality of care and compassion from some personnel. Overall, the center provides valuable addiction treatment, though there is room for improvement.
- Caring and Positive Staff: The therapists and front desk staff are described as caring, positive, and outstanding.
- Friendly and Helpful Employees: The employees are said to be friendly, helpful, and non-judgmental.
- Life-Changing Treatment: Many reviewers mention that the treatment at this center has changed their lives and express gratitude towards their doctors for the positive impact.
New Season Treatment Center – Pensacola
2420 S Hwy 29, Cantonment, FL 32533, United States
The center is highly recommended for those seeking treatment for opioid addiction due to caring and helpful staff and improved wait times under the new director, Calvin.
- The clinic has caring and helpful staff, including a compassionate doctor, supportive counselors, and attentive nurses.
- The facility offers affordable treatment options with convenient hours every day of the week.
- The new director has made significant improvements, reducing waiting times and creating a recovery-centered atmosphere.
Friary Pensacola of Lakeview Center
1201 W Lakeview Ave, Pensacola, FL 32501, United States
The Friary receives much praise for its caring staff and supportive environment, which reviewers say saved lives and aided addiction recovery. The inpatient program is valued, and some hope it continues. Most staff are described as helpful, with a few exceptions. Overall, the Friary is a quality treatment option for those committed to recovery.
- Life-saving treatment: Multiple reviews mention that the Suboxone treatment center, known as The Friary, saved their lives. This indicates that the center is effective in helping individuals struggling with opioid addiction.
- Supportive and caring staff: Reviewers consistently praise the staff at The Friary for being supportive, understanding, and caring. This is essential for individuals seeking treatment and indicates a positive and compassionate environment.
- Quality healthcare and medication management: Some reviews highlight the professionalism and effectiveness of the doctors and medical professionals at the center. This suggests that the Suboxone treatment provided is of good quality, and medication management is well-handled.
Lakeview Center Medication-Assisted Treatment - Shalimar
One 11th Ave Suite C, Shalimar, FL 32579
The reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are very positive, with patients mentioning the dedicated and caring staff who not only treat addiction but also focus on underlying issues. Counselors are praised, though some note difficulty communicating. The clinic is described as strict but fair. Overall, the life-changing treatment is highly recommended for those serious about recovery.
- The treatment center focuses not only on addiction but also on addressing the underlying issues and mindset, leading to holistic treatment and positive life changes.
- The staff, including counselors, doctors, and nurses, are highly praised for their dedication, care, and effectiveness in helping patients achieve sobriety and turn their lives around.
- Despite some occasional communication challenges, the clinic is known to be fair and strict, ensuring that patients are serious about their recovery and providing a supportive environment for those who are committed to the program.
Dr. Louis B. Fowler Jr., MD
431 E Government St, Pensacola, FL 32502
The Suboxone treatment center in Pensacola has received positive feedback from patients, who have praised the caring and friendly staff and doctors who listen and provide helpful treatment efficiently. The office is also commended for quick appointments and its historic location.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the office staff is exceptional, friendly, and truly cares about their patients. This suggests that patients can expect a welcoming and supportive environment during their Suboxone treatment.
- Efficient and professional: Reviewers appreciate the efficiency and professionalism of the doctors and staff at this Suboxone treatment center. This includes quick appointments, fast processing for FAA medical certificates, and an overall well-managed operation.
- Experienced and knowledgeable doctor: Several reviews praise Dr. Fowler for being one of the finest physicians and commend his ability to listen to patients and provide the necessary help. This indicates that patients can expect to receive quality medical care and personalized attention during their treatment.
103 S Navy Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32507, United States
Reviewers consistently praise Dr. Salzburg for his caring approach and effective treatment. The staff is described as friendly, efficient, and caring. Overall, Prestige Medical is highly recommended for minimal wait times and affordable prices.
- Dr. Salzburg is a caring doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients and doesn't rush through appointments.
- The office runs smoothly, with short wait times and a friendly staff.
- The treatment center is praised for its affordability.
T.R. Reeves, MD, FACS, DFASAM
7552 Navarre Pkwy UNIT 21, Navarre, FL 32566
Dr. Reeves and his staff at the Suboxone treatment center are praised for their compassion, expertise, and dedication to helping patients overcome addiction. Patients mention Dr. Reeves is a caring, understanding doctor who listens and provides guidance. Many express gratitude for the center's positive impact on their lives, with some seeing improvements in well-being and quality of life.
- The doctor and staff are caring and compassionate, providing support and assistance to patients in their journey towards sobriety and recovery.
- The doctor takes the time to listen to patients' stories and explain the treatment process, creating a comfortable and non-judgmental environment.
- The doctor has a great reputation and experience in the field, with previous expertise as a vascular surgeon, making him highly knowledgeable and trustworthy.
Lakeview Center Medication-Assisted Treatment - Pensacola
1800 N Palafox St, Pensacola, FL 32501, United States
The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is caring and dedicated to helping patients overcome addiction. The center has a strong reputation for its commitment to recovery.
- Staff genuinely cares about patients' recovery and is dedicated to helping them overcome addiction.
- Program is considered better than other clinics in the area, providing effective treatment for opioid addiction.
- Center offers a supportive and focused environment for individuals who truly want to get and stay clean.
RW Lucey MD
710 Underwood Ave, Pensacola, FL 32504
Dr. Lucey's Suboxone treatment center was praised for its friendly staff, clean facilities, and reasonable pricing. Patients appreciated Dr. Lucey's caring and non-judgmental manner when discussing addiction issues. The beautiful, well-kept office was commended, though one reviewer mentioned a longer than expected wait time. Overall, Dr. Lucey's laid-back and reasonable approach was highly recommended.
- Dr. Lucey genuinely cares about his patients and creates a non-judgmental environment for discussing addiction issues.
- The facility is clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced, making it an affordable option for buprenorphine therapy.
- The staff is helpful, kind, and knowledgeable, providing excellent customer service and answering questions about necessary shots and forms.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started