Suboxone Centers Near Plant City, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 58 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 3507 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Plant City. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Plant City, FL
WhiteSands Alcohol & Drug Rehab Plant City
2011 N Wheeler St, Plant City, FL 33563
The Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews for its supportive, understanding staff and top-notch facilities that provide a peaceful, clean environment. Patients highlight the comprehensive treatment programs and praise specific staff members like therapists and case managers who were particularly helpful. Though there are some administrative and insurance challenges, patients describe the center as life-changing.
- The staff is compassionate and understanding, many of them having experienced addiction themselves.
- The comprehensive programs, including detox, therapy, and holistic approaches, promote lasting changes.
- The facilities are top-notch, offering a peaceful and clean environment with amenities like a pool, gym, and recreational activities.
Clear Path Clinic - Suboxone Vivitrol - Addiction and Primary Care
3177 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33704
Patients praise this Suboxone treatment center for the doctor's caring nature, attentiveness to patients, and willingness to go above and beyond. The friendly, welcoming staff and the clinic's non-judgmental approach towards addiction are also commended. The center is credited with saving lives and helping patients through exceptional care and support.
- The doctor is caring and compassionate, going above and beyond to help patients with their recovery and overall health.
- The staff is friendly, welcoming, and non-judgmental, creating a supportive environment for patients.
- The treatment provided at this center has been life-changing for many, effectively helping individuals overcome opioid addiction and improving their outlook on life.
3012 US-301 Ste 1000, Tampa, FL 33619
Overall, reviews for Coalition Recovery are very positive. Clients appreciate the comprehensive treatment approach, caring and knowledgeable staff, and credit the center with transforming their lives. However, a few negative reviews raise concerns about medical care and inconsistent staff experiences.
- The staff at Coalition Recovery is described as caring, competent, and professional. They provide individual attention and create a supportive environment for clients.
- The treatment center offers a variety of resources and services, including medical care, dental care, employment assistance, and aftercare plans. This comprehensive approach helps clients regain confidence and improve their overall well-being.
- Many reviewers mention that the facility is clean and well-maintained, and the residential housing is described as neat and comfortable. This contributes to a safe and pleasant environment for recovery.
Vanguard Medical Care of Lakeland
2112 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33805
The reviews are very positive about this Suboxone treatment center, highlighting great experiences with Dr. Miltenberger and the friendly, caring staff. Patients feel understood, supported, and comfortable under the clinic's knowledgeable care.
- The doctor and staff are understanding, knowledgeable, and go above and beyond to help patients get better and live a better life.
- The staff is friendly and creates a comfortable atmosphere, making patients feel welcomed and motivated.
- The office is well-equipped, clean, and organized, providing a positive experience for patients.
- The clinic offers a variety of services, including Suboxone treatment, medical marijuana prescription, and a weight loss program.
- The staff is efficient in handling appointments and prescriptions, ensuring a fast and hassle-free experience for patients.
WhiteSands Alcohol & Drug Rehab Lakeland
5135 US Hwy 98 N, Lakeland, FL 33809
The Suboxone treatment center WhiteSands has a helpful, patient staff that creates a welcoming, non-judgmental environment. Reviewers praise the compassion and expertise of the therapists and case managers. The facility is clean, comfortable and has a caring staff.
- Helpful and patient staff
- Non-judgmental and safe environment
- Knowledgeable and professional staff
WhiteSands Alcohol & Drug Rehab Brandon
1316 E Lumsden Rd, Brandon, FL 33511
Reviewers praise the supportive staff and positive atmosphere at this Suboxone treatment center. Patients are grateful for the guidance received from case managers and therapists during their recovery journey. The knowledgeable, compassionate staff provides evidence-based care and earns high recommendations.
- The staff is amazing, knowledgeable, and caring, providing excellent support throughout the recovery process.
- The facility offers a flexible outpatient program that provides patients with the necessary tools and resources they need for long-term sobriety.
- Patients appreciate the positive atmosphere, great environment, and the opportunity to learn coping skills from their case managers and therapists.
Lakeland Centres Methadone Clinic for Heroin and Opiate Treatment
3506 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33805
The reviewers greatly appreciate the Suboxone treatment center, highlighting the compassionate and caring staff. They praise the doctors for listening without judgment and treating them with respect. Affordable pricing and a friendly staff are also positives.
- Compassionate and caring staff who show empathy towards their patients.
- Reasonable prices for treatment.
- Doctors who sit down with patients, listen to their stories, and treat them with respect.
Bay Area Suboxone
2701 W Busch Blvd Suite 144, Tampa, FL 33618
Multiple reviewers highly recommend Bay Area Suboxone. Dr. Griffith, the caring and flexible primary doctor, goes above and beyond for his patients. Patients describe the comfortable office setting and exceptional staff communication. Dr. Strolla is also praised as caring and accessible. The center is commended for its supportive approach to addiction treatment.
- Dr. Griffith is a caring and knowledgeable doctor who genuinely cares about his patients' needs and listens to them.
- The office setting is comfortable and the staff, including Kristi, is amazing and caring towards patients.
- The center is flexible with scheduling appointments and is always available via phone for support.
Suboxone 4 Opiate Treatment
701 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd ste 2, Tampa, FL 33603
This Suboxone treatment center has received mixed feedback, with some customers praising the kind staff, quality service, and pleasant atmosphere, while others expressed frustrations with rude employees, rising prices, and communication issues. Though other options may be preferable, some found the virtual doctors to be excellent.
- Friendly and caring staff
- Private and quick service
- Virtual doctors are usually amazing
St. Jude Medical Center and Aesthetic Center
131 N Moon Avenue Suites 3 & 4, Brandon, FL 33510
The Suboxone treatment center has received positive reviews. Patients describe the staff, especially Dan, as polite, gentle, and professional. The office appears clean and prices are reasonable.
- Reasonable prices and informative pamphlets provided.
- Professional, safe, skilled, and efficient services rendered.
- Staff is gentle, thorough, and professional, with a warm and comfortable atmosphere in the rooms.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started