Suboxone Centers Near Saint Augustine, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 99 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 4094 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Saint Augustine. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 12 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Saint Augustine, FL
New Season Treatment Center – Jacksonville
4427 Emerson St Building 4, Jacksonville, FL 32207
The majority of reviews praise the staff for being helpful, caring and understanding. Patients appreciate the support and positive impact of the treatment. There is widespread approval of the professionalism and service quality. However, one negative remark concerned a racist counselor, though overall the center comes highly recommended.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for their dedication to patient care. They go above and beyond to ensure the health and safety of their patients, with counselors like Regina and Earnest standing out as particularly caring and helpful.
- Many patients have expressed their gratitude for the positive impact this treatment center has had on their lives. They credit the center and their counselors with providing the necessary tools and support for their recovery journey, helping them to change their lives and stay clean.
- The clinic is commended for its non-judgmental and compassionate approach. Patients mention that the staff treats them with respect and kindness, making them feel comfortable and supported throughout their treatment.
New Season Treatment Center – Quad County
216 NE 1st Ave, Ocala, FL 34470
The treatment center has received positive reviews for its caring, nonjudgmental staff and compassionate, professional care that positively impacts patients' lives. Some patients have to drive far to reach it, indicating a need for a closer facility.
- Friendly and nonjudgmental staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are friendly, caring, and nonjudgmental, creating a supportive and welcoming atmosphere for patients.
- Compassionate counselors: Several reviews highlight the expertise and compassion of the counselors at the center. They are described as attentive, listening, and going above and beyond to help patients on their recovery journey.
- Effective treatment: Many reviewers credit the Suboxone treatment center for helping them turn their lives around and achieve sobriety. They express gratitude for the care they received and recommend the center to others struggling with addiction.
New Season Treatment Center – Daytona
1823 Business Park Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
This Suboxone clinic has overwhelmingly positive reviews. Patients appreciate the caring staff and effective treatment that helps them stay clean and turn their lives around. Though some mention long waits, most view them as a small price for the benefits received.
- Convenient process for prescription transfer: One reviewer mentioned that all they had to do was have their doctor call the center with their Suboxone dose, making it an easy and hassle-free process.
- Supportive and helpful staff: Multiple reviewers emphasized the kindness and helpfulness of the staff, including the nurses and counselors. They felt that the staff played a significant role in their successful recovery.
- Responsive management: One reviewer mentioned that after initially having a negative experience, the program director sought them out and worked towards finding a solution. This shows that the management is proactive in addressing issues and ensuring the well-being of their clients.
Bell Eve Treatment Center
600 Florida Ave STE 204, Cocoa, FL 32922
The Suboxone treatment center has received highly positive feedback. Patients describe Dr. Daniel Woodard and nurse Martha Green as caring, understanding providers. The staff is praised for their compassionate, family-like treatment and non-judgmental environment. Patients commend the clinic's effective treatment, uplifting atmosphere and excellent care.
- The providers, Dr. Daniel Woodard MD and nurse practitioner Martha Green NP-C, are highly praised for being attentive, personable, kind, compassionate, and understanding. They are described as everything a provider should be.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is described as caring, non-judgmental, and treating patients like family. They go above and beyond to ensure patients feel supported and comfortable.
- The center is commended for its effective treatment approach, providing a safe medicated recovery that keeps patients as comfortable as possible. The staff is described as genuinely caring and having a 'can-do' energy.
New Season Treatment Center – Duval
590 Ellis Rd S Building 4, Jacksonville, FL 32254
Overall, reviewers have had largely positive experiences at this Suboxone treatment center, appreciating the helpful counselors and feeling the center has improved their lives. Though some complaints exist regarding wait times and refunds, caregivers are caring and friendly in what's considered a safe, clean environment.
- Accepts payment from VA insurance, saving disabled veterans a tremendous amount of money.
- Counselors are described as fantastic, helpful, and professional, making a positive impact on patients' lives.
- Staff and patients are welcoming and create a supportive, family-like atmosphere in the clinic.
3930 US-1, St. Augustine, FL 32086
The Augustine Recovery Center is praised for its warm, welcoming environment, exceptional facilities, tailored treatment options, compassionate staff, and life-changing impact on clients' recovery journeys. Its aftercare program provides a strong sense of community and ongoing support that many reviewers find invaluable.
- Expertise and compassionate staff: The staff at Augustine Recovery Center are highly knowledgeable and genuinely care about their clients' well-being. They provide support, guidance, and empower individuals throughout their recovery journey.
- Comprehensive and personalized treatment: The program at Augustine Recovery Center is tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual. They offer a holistic approach that combines evidence-based therapies, group sessions, individual counseling, and complementary activities such as mindfulness exercises, art therapy, and fitness programs.
- Emphasis on community and aftercare support: Augustine Recovery Center fosters a strong sense of community among residents and encourages personal growth and building lasting relationships. They also provide exceptional aftercare support, understanding that recovery is an ongoing process, and offer resources, referrals, and alumni events to help individuals maintain sobriety and thrive in their new lives.
North Florida Comprehensive Treatment Center
6639 Southpoint Pkwy Suite 108, Jacksonville, FL 32216
This Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended by patients who praise the caring, professional staff and appreciate the non-judgmental environment that makes them feel supported in overcoming opioid addiction.
- Counselors and staff genuinely care about clients and their recovery, going above and beyond to provide support and help save lives.
- The nurses and staff are friendly, welcoming, and accommodating, making clients feel comfortable and supported throughout their treatment journey.
- The treatment center provides a respectful and non-judgmental environment, where clients are treated with kindness and understanding, making it easier for them to seek help and focus on their recovery.
New Season Treatment Center – St. Augustine
3574 US-1 Suites 101-104, St. Augustine, FL 32086
This Suboxone treatment center receives mainly positive reviews. Patients describe the staff as caring and helpful. They appreciate the supportive, respectful environment. While some find the cost high, others value investing in recovery and improving their lives. Overall, the center effectively helps people overcome opioid addiction through a convenient, accommodating experience.
- Compassionate and caring staff: Reviews consistently mention that the staff, including the director, doctors, nurses, and counselors, genuinely care about the patients' recovery and are supportive throughout the treatment process.
- Knowledgeable and helpful doctor: The doctor at the center is highly knowledgeable, answers questions, and is described as being gentle and kind. Patients appreciate the doctor's expertise and willingness to explain everything.
- Respectful and courteous: The center is commended for treating patients with respect and courtesy. Patients feel comfortable and valued in their interactions with the staff.
Buprenorphine Treatment Centers, Inc
816 NW 13th St, Gainesville, FL 32601
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring and compassionate doctors and staff, who are attentive to patients' needs and create a supportive environment focused on recovery and well-being. Multiple patients highlight Dr. Pinkert's exceptional support and attentiveness.
- Staff members, including Dr. Pinkert, Drianna, Bert, and Mrs. Stephanie, receive praise for their caring and genuine attitude towards patients.
- The center's approach to treatment is highly praised, with reviews mentioning that patients are held accountable and treated equally.
- Dr. Pinkert is commended for his dedication to his patients and willingness to work with them through their addiction journey, even if there are slip-ups.
Suboxone for Jacksonville
6320 St Augustine Rd Suite 5A, Jacksonville, FL 32217
The Suboxone treatment center has received praise from patients for its helpful staff, accommodating receptionist, and caring doctors who make patients feel like family. The clinic is recommended for those seeking a compassionate, supportive environment for addiction help.
- Friendly and Accommodating Staff: Multiple reviews mention the receptionist and staff being kind, understanding, and treating patients like family.
- Convenient and Enjoyable Experience: The office is described as nice, quiet, and always clean, making each visit a joy. The receptionist is praised for making appointments, payments, and addressing any questions or needs simple and easy.
- Personalized and Supportive Care: Reviews highlight that the center actually cares about patients, treating them like human beings and going above and beyond to provide support and assistance. The staff works at the patient's pace to ensure they receive the help they need.
Living Well Wellness
425 N Peninsula Dr # 175, Daytona Beach, FL 32118
The Suboxone clinics Living Well Wellness and Sunstate Wellness in Daytona Beach received positive reviews for their efficient, caring service and friendly, helpful staff. Patients appreciated the clinics' professionalism, excellent care and quick Covid test results.
- Fast and efficient service: Multiple reviewers mentioned that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center provided quick and timely assistance, making the process stress-free and efficient.
- No judgment and caring atmosphere: Reviewers appreciated the non-judgmental and caring approach of the staff, creating a supportive and understanding environment for patients seeking help with their opioid addiction.
- Friendly and professional staff: Many reviewers highlighted the friendly and professional demeanor of the staff, emphasizing the positive experience they had at the treatment center.
4427 Emerson St, Jacksonville, FL 32207
This Suboxone treatment center has received mixed feedback. While some patients have had issues with reimbursements and staff attentiveness, others note recent improvements under new leadership, including better interactions and facilities. The center appears helpful for those proactive in their recovery.
- Great staff who are easy going and take pride in the clinic.
- Positive changes implemented by the new director, resulting in a better experience overall.
- Improved service due to the addition of more nurses.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started