Suboxone Centers Near Tarpon Springs, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 60 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 3019 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Tarpon Springs. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Tarpon Springs, FL
Valli Subramanian, M.D.
800 S Ft Harrison Ave, Clearwater, FL 33756
The majority of reviews for this Suboxone treatment center praise Dr. Valli and her caring, compassionate staff for taking the time to listen, diagnose properly, and commit to patients' well-being. Patients describe the staff as knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful, with some crediting the center for turning their lives around. They highly recommend it to others, though one review raises concerns about the doctor's past.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center, particularly Dr. Valli, are friendly, caring, and genuinely interested in the well-being and sobriety of their patients. Patients feel supported and valued during their treatment.
- Knowledgeable and professional: The reviews highlight the expertise and professionalism of Dr. Valli. Patients mention her ability to properly diagnose and understand their needs, as well as her commitment to following best practices and working with insurance to provide financial assistance.
- Life-changing results: Several reviews mention that the program at the Suboxone treatment center has had a significant positive impact on their lives. Patients report successful recovery and praise Dr. Valli for helping them turn their life around, leading to a "normal" and improved quality of life.
Clear Path Clinic - Suboxone Vivitrol - Addiction and Primary Care
3177 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33704
The Suboxone treatment center receives positive reviews for its caring and compassionate treatment of opioid addiction, led by Dr. Puente. Patients praise the supportive and accommodating staff. Many credit the center with transforming their lives and recommend it to others struggling with addiction.
- The doctor is compassionate and cares about his patients' health and well-being.
- The staff is friendly, welcoming, and helpful.
- The treatment provided at this center has been life-changing for many patients and has helped them overcome addiction.
New Season Treatment Center – St. Petersburg
1919 N Pinellas Ave, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
The reviews for this Suboxone clinic are mostly very positive, with patients grateful for the caring and knowledgeable staff. Patients mention specific counselors who were particularly helpful. The clinic is praised for providing effective treatment and improving lives. Though some recent changes have caused dissatisfaction for a few, the clinic is commended overall for its professional and compassionate addiction treatment.
- Excellent staff and counselors: Multiple reviewers mentioned how helpful and amazing the staff and counselors were, specifically mentioning Michael, Linda, Cat, and Katherine.
- Life-changing treatment: Several reviews expressed gratitude for the clinic's treatment, stating that it had saved their lives and helped them break their addiction.
- Note: These pros are based on the most common positive feedback found in the reviews.
A Rejuvenated HC- Suboxone And Vivitrol Clinic
6730 22nd Ave N STE F, St. Petersburg, FL 33710
The Suboxone treatment center, A Rejuvenated Healthcare, receives highly positive reviews for its caring and knowledgeable staff, comfortable atmosphere, compassionate doctors, reasonable prices, and comprehensive services. Patients feel valued and receive personalized, high-quality treatments.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff members at the Suboxone treatment center, specifically Devon, Tanya, and Jeremiah, as being kind, respectful, and helpful. They take the time to understand patients' situations, answer questions, and make them feel comfortable.
- Clean and inviting office: Reviewers appreciate the cleanliness and modernity of the office, describing it as clean, cute, and relaxed. The ambiance of the treatment center is welcoming, making patients feel at ease during their appointments.
- Affordable prices and flexible payment options: Several reviews mention that the Suboxone treatment center offers competitive prices compared to other clinics, making it more accessible for individuals seeking treatment for opioid addiction. The center also provides payment arrangements and works with patients to ensure that they can afford the necessary medications and treatments.
Square 1 Clinics (IOP)
1022 Nebraska Ave, Palm Harbor, FL 34683, United States
This Suboxone treatment center has a friendly, caring staff that creates a welcoming atmosphere. They are known for their commitment to long-term recovery and high standards. Clients have found success in their sobriety here.
- Incredible and friendly staff that makes you feel included into a family unit.
- The staff truly cares about each individual client's long-term recovery and helps them gain and maintain sobriety.
- Promotes an open, team-friendly, honest, non-judgmental environment.
WhiteSands Alcohol & Drug Rehab Palm Harbor
36472 US Hwy 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
White Sands earns high praise for its quality addiction treatment program, caring and empathetic staff, and involvement of families in recovery. The amazing, dedicated staff, including the well-regarded therapist Marc, are commended for providing immediate help, structure, accountability, and beneficial programs.
- Quality program with depth and professionalism: The reviewers praise the center for its high-quality program and overall professionalism of the staff.
- Empathetic and caring staff: Multiple reviewers mention the empathy and care they received from the staff, highlighting the center's dedication to helping individuals overcome their addiction.
- Involvement of family members: One reviewer specifically mentions the involvement of family members in the treatment process, which can be an important aspect for some individuals seeking help.
Bay Area Suboxone
2701 W Busch Blvd Suite 144, Tampa, FL 33618, United States
Patients praise Dr. Griffith and the Bay Area Suboxone treatment center for the doctor's caring approach, accommodating scheduling, and excellent communication and accessibility.
- The doctors at Bay Area Suboxone, particularly Dr. Griffith and Dr. Strolla, are highly knowledgeable and caring. They go above and beyond to help their patients and have made a significant positive impact in their lives.
- The office setting at Bay Area Suboxone is nice and comfortable. Patients appreciate the welcoming environment and feel at ease during their visits.
- The team at Bay Area Suboxone, including the doctors and assistant Kristi, provide outstanding communication and are readily available for their patients. They are flexible with appointment scheduling and can be easily reached via phone when needed.
Suboxone 4 Opiate Treatment
701 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd ste 2, Tampa, FL 33603
The reviews for this suboxone clinic indicate mixed experiences. Some praise the friendly, compassionate, and excellent staff, particularly the helpful receptionist. Others criticize the declines in customer service, including rude employees, difficulty contacting staff, and increasing prices. However, several positive reviews express gratitude, stating the center helped people get back on track.
- Friendly and understanding staff
- Private and not crowded waiting area
- Quick and efficient service
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started