Suboxone Centers Near Titusville, FL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 78 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 4258 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Titusville. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Titusville, FL
New Season Treatment Center – Jacksonville
4427 Emerson St Building 4, Jacksonville, FL 32207
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring staff who help patients on their recovery journey. Patients mention counselors like Regina, Kendra, and Tiff M who go above and beyond. The center is recommended for its supportive, professional, non-judgmental environment.
- The staff and counselors are highly praised for their dedication, compassion, and support for patients. They genuinely care about their patients' health, safety, and recovery journey.
- The treatment center is recommended by multiple reviewers who have found success in their recovery and have been clean for months or even years. The program is described as effective in helping individuals change their lives and get their lives back on track.
- The counselors and nurses are commended for their professionalism, helpfulness, and non-judgmental attitude. They go above and beyond to provide excellent service and support to their patients.
Advanced Medical - Center for Pain Relief, Detoxification and Psychiatry
2012 Vernon Pl #101, Melbourne, FL 32901
Overall, most patients describe this Suboxone treatment center as friendly and welcoming, with doctors and staff who provide excellent support for overcoming opioid addiction and managing pain. Many appreciate the positive impact the center has had on their lives. There is one negative review mentioning legal issues with the owner, but most still recommend the center for help with opioid addiction and chronic pain.
- Great doctors and friendly staff who go above and beyond to help patients succeed, providing maintenance Suboxone or Subutex for coming off opioids.
- Fast appointments and a welcoming atmosphere, making patients feel comfortable and listened to.
- The staff is knowledgeable, caring, and accommodating, helping patients manage their pain and improve their quality of life.
New Season Treatment Center – Quad County
216 NE 1st Ave, Ocala, FL 34470
The Suboxone treatment center has procedures like a Saturday single-dose for daily patients and required attendance to review Sunday closure policies. Patients give positive reviews, appreciating the caring, nonjudgmental staff and mentioning counselors who positively impacted their recovery. Some note the long drives and want closer facilities.
- Friendly and supportive staff: Many reviewers mention that the staff, including counselors and nurses, are friendly, nonjudgmental, and genuinely care about the patients. This creates a welcoming atmosphere for individuals seeking treatment.
- Compassionate and caring treatment: Reviewers appreciate the compassionate and caring approach of the treatment center. Patients feel supported and valued, with counselors who listen and remember their concerns, and staff who go above and beyond to help them.
- Treatment success and positive life changes: Several reviewers mention that the treatment center has been instrumental in their recovery journey, leading to positive life changes such as increased closeness with family, attending church, and getting back on track. This indicates a successful treatment program that can help individuals overcome addiction.
New Season Treatment Center – Daytona
1823 Business Park Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
This Suboxone treatment center has mostly positive reviews. Patients describe the staff as friendly and helpful, praising the nurses and counselors in particular. The center helps people stay clean and improve their lives. Some reviews mention long wait times and line-cutting issues.
- The staff are caring, nice, and helpful, providing a positive and supportive environment.
- The treatment center has changed lives for the better, offering an effective solution for opioid addiction.
- Lines are relatively short, reducing wait times compared to other clinics, making the process more convenient.
Bell Eve Treatment Center
600 Florida Ave STE 204, Cocoa, FL 32922
The Bell Eve Treatment Center provides compassionate, personalized care that makes patients feel supported in overcoming opioid addiction. Patients describe the staff, including Dr. Daniel Woodard and Martha Green, as amazing for their kindness, respect and understanding. Many consider the center like family due to the comfortable, non-judgemental environment. The center comes highly recommended for their effective, safe approach to Suboxone treatment.
- Both providers, Dr. Daniel Woodard MD and nurse practitioner Martha Green NP-C, are highly recommended and provide attentive, compassionate care.
- The staff at the center is non-judgmental, caring, and treats patients like family.
- The center has a positive and supportive environment, with staff that genuinely wants to see patients succeed in their recovery.
New Season Treatment Center – Mid Florida
1507 John Young Pkwy Suite A, Kissimmee, FL 34741
The Suboxone treatment center receives overwhelmingly positive reviews for their professional, supportive staff and the profound, positive impact they have had on many lives through opioid addiction recovery. Patients describe the staff as caring, non-judgmental, and helpful. Also mentioned are the center's efficient dosing process and conveniently extended hours.
- Professional and helpful staff, including the program director and counselors.
- Efficient dosing process, with quick and easy service.
- Supportive and caring environment, with staff who genuinely care about patients' recovery and success.
Empathy Health Clinic
1800 Pembrook Dr Suite 300, Orlando, FL 32810
Empathy Health Clinic in Florida receives praise for its affordable, quality care and supportive environment. Many laud compassionate provider Alex Regan's convenient telemedicine Suboxone treatment.
- Affordable and caring: Empathy Health Clinic is known for providing quality medical care at an affordable price. The staff, particularly Alex Regan, is highly professional and genuinely cares about the well-being of their patients.
- Convenient telemedicine appointments: The clinic offers telemedicine appointments, making it easy for busy individuals to receive their Suboxone treatment. Appointments can be scheduled for the same day, and Alex is attentive, knowledgeable, and empathetic during these virtual visits.
- Easy online booking and quick Suboxone prescription: Empathy Health Clinic makes it convenient to book appointments online and quickly obtain a Suboxone prescription. The clinic is highly recommended for residents of Florida, as they are extremely friendly, easy to work with, and affordable.
Living Well Wellness
425 N Peninsula Dr # 175, Daytona Beach, FL 32118
The Suboxone clinics Living Well Wellness and Sunstate Wellness in Daytona Beach receive praise for their caring staff, quick service, and professionalism. Customers appreciate the non-judgmental environment and helpful COVID-19 testing. The positive reviews highlight the excellent care and friendly service at both clinics.
- Timely and efficient service: Multiple reviews mention that the Suboxone treatment center provides fast and quick care. Patients were able to get the assistance and help they needed promptly.
- Non-judgmental and caring atmosphere: Reviewers appreciate the non-judgmental and supportive environment at the center. They feel that their personal struggles are understood and addressed with empathy.
- Friendly and professional staff: The staff at the center is described as friendly, professional, and helpful. Patients feel comfortable and well-supported by the team throughout their treatment journey.
1541 S Wickham Rd, West Melbourne, FL 32904
The Suboxone treatment center has received positive reviews praising the compassionate and responsive providers. Patients describe the doctors as professional, kind, and attentive. The clinic offers convenient virtual appointments and is efficient for patients. Overall, it is highly recommended.
- Compassionate and responsive providers
- Convenient online system for virtual appointments
- Efficient and thorough treatment
Pathways Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
7999 Philips Hwy #305, Jacksonville, FL 32256
This Suboxone treatment center has received excellent reviews. Patients describe the staff as caring, supportive, and willing to go the extra mile. Dr. Nields is praised for his compassionate approach. Many patients say this center has been transformative.
- The staff and doctors at this Suboxone treatment center are highly accommodating and understanding, going above and beyond to meet the needs of their patients, including scheduling and medication adjustments.
- The doctors, particularly Dr. Nields, are praised for their care and concern for their patients, tailoring treatment plans to individual needs and actively listening to their patients.
- The clinic provides excellent customer service and creates a supportive and welcoming environment, making patients feel like family while maintaining professionalism.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started