Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Atlanta, GA
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Atlanta for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Atlanta can cater to your needs.
Top 31 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Atlanta, GA
Sober Living America
3300 Buckeye Rd Suite 444, Atlanta, GA 30341
Sober Living America is a welcoming addiction treatment center with caring staff who show a high level of care and concern for their clients, as noted in their positive reviews.
- The addiction center fosters a sense of belonging to a greater purpose.
- The staff demonstrates genuine care and support.
- The addiction center prioritizes assisting clients in achieving their recovery objectives.
Alcohol and Drug Evaluations The Diversion Center
2480 Windy Hill Rd SE Suite 401, Marietta, GA 30067
The Diversion Center's Alcohol and Drug Evaluations received rave reviews for its unexpectedly amazing services. Derek, the center's staff, created an open, honest, and real environment that made clients feel at ease.
- A safe and confidential setting encourages open discussion of personal struggles.
- Personalized learning experiences are facilitated through discussion-based classes.
- Derek creates an engaging and informative environment for the class.
The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center - Atlanta
740 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center - Atlanta no longer offers student discounts and has increased their prices, according to recent reviews. However, customers still find the clothing and other goods to be in great condition. Many are hoping for the return of deep discounts.
- The center provides a welcoming atmosphere.
- Friendly and welcoming staff make clients feel at ease.
- A diverse selection of clothing and accessories are available.
- Reasonable pricing is offered for all services.
Centered Recovery Programs - Holistic Outpatient Alcohol & Drug Rehab Center In Atlanta Georgia
11111 Houze Rd # 101, Roswell, GA 30076
Centered Recovery Programs - Holistic Outpatient Alcohol & Drug Rehab Center In Atlanta Georgia is an intellectually empowering program that focuses on thought-based approaches. The supportive team and owners check in on clients after they leave the program, making it an excellent choice for addiction treatment.
- This program provides a thought-based approach to understanding substance use and changing habits.
- Resources such as therapy and peer support are available for those who need it.
- The program offers flexibility for individuals to progress at their own pace.
Purple Recovery Center for Men
1958 Cruse Rd NW, Lawrenceville, GA 30044
Purple Recovery Center for Men has successfully transformed the lives of many individuals. The staff's unwavering commitment to guiding men towards their own unique journey has been highly appreciated. Zach Nunnery and Koins are exceptional individuals who have helped clients discover the joys of sobriety.
- The addiction center offers opportunities for positive life changes.
- Friendly and helpful staff make the experience more comfortable.
- A variety of indoor and outdoor activities are available to keep clients engaged.
- Affordable prices make treatment accessible.
The Insight Program
5110 Old Ellis Point, Roswell, GA 30076
The Insight Program has proven to be an effective treatment center for many parents and their children. The staff is highly skilled and compassionate, providing excellent care and support.
- The program provides tailored support and connection for teenagers and young adults.
- Specifically designed for teenagers and young adults, the program is highly effective.
- The staff demonstrate exceptional compassion and expertise.
The Summit Wellness Group - Midtown Atlanta Alcohol & Drug Rehab
996 Huff Rd NW Suite C, Atlanta, GA 30318
The Summit Wellness Group - Midtown Atlanta Alcohol & Drug Rehab is an excellent facility for those seeking help with addiction or substance abuse. The staff is highly involved and genuinely cares about their patients.
- The staff is attentive and caring, providing a sense of security.
- The facility is well-maintained and clean, ensuring a comfortable environment.
- The staff's attentiveness and care create a positive experience.
1507 Church Street Ext NW NE, Marietta, GA 30060
The Extension has been a valuable resource in the lives of many young women who have sought addiction treatment. The positive impact of our program is evident in the feedback we have received from families who have seen their daughters thrive under our care. We are proud to have made a difference in the lives of those we have served and will continue to provide the highest level of support to those who seek our help.
- The Extension provides a welcoming and supportive environment with friendly and helpful staff.
- Various services are available at The Extension, including counseling and job training.
- Clients benefit from the range of services offered at The Extension.
Alliance Recovery Center
1116 E Ponce de Leon Ave, Decatur, GA 30030
Alliance Recovery Center has received negative reviews regarding their professionalism, honesty, and potential discrimination. Patients have also reported issues with staff punctuality and the doctor's bedside manner.
- The addiction center is conveniently located.
- The location of the center is convenient for many people.
- The staff members at the center are nice.
Atlanta Recovery Place
1742 Mt Vernon Rd #100, Dunwoody, GA 30338
Atlanta Recovery Place has proven to be a valuable resource for those seeking addiction treatment. Their professional and compassionate staff have helped countless individuals overcome addiction and become productive members of society. The center's commitment to going above and beyond for their clients is evident in the positive reviews they receive.
- The staff demonstrates a high level of professionalism and care towards patients.
- Counseling and group meetings are readily available to provide ample support.
- The addiction center's location is ideal, being close to resources for addicts while also providing a safe distance from temptation.
- Patients receive individualized care that addresses their unique needs.
- The addiction center offers a welcoming and supportive environment for those seeking recovery.
Alcohol and Drug Evaluation, LLC
236 Forsyth St SW suite 202-b, Atlanta, GA 30303
Alcohol and Drug Evaluation, LLC is an affordable and knowledgeable addiction treatment center that provides a great experience. Their non-judgmental counselors genuinely care for their clients and offer a one-stop-shop for all drug/alcohol testing and evaluation needs.
- The counselors and staff are knowledgeable and non-judgmental, creating a comfortable environment for clients to open up.
- Engaging and enjoyable classes help clients stay focused on their recovery.
- This addiction center is an excellent resource for those seeking help with drug or alcohol addiction, as well as completing court-ordered evaluations.
Impact Recovery Center - Drug and Alchohol Rehab Atlanta
555 Glenridge Con Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30342
Impact Recovery Center - Drug and Alcohol Rehab Atlanta is a place that can truly change your perception of recovery. The commitment from the staff and owners is exceptional and can help you on your journey to recovery. Many have expressed gratitude for the level of support they received.
- The addiction center provides a wide range of resources and support to ensure individuals receive the best care possible.
- The staff is dedicated to helping individuals achieve sobriety and will go above and beyond to prevent relapse.
- The sense of community at this addiction center fosters motivation and collaboration among individuals striving towards their recovery goals.
MARR Women's Recovery Center
275 W Pike St, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
MARR Women's Recovery Center is an excellent choice for addiction treatment. Their competent and qualified staff provide intensive care for each resident around the clock. They offer a community model of care that helps residents connect with others and build support networks. The therapists' expertise in addiction treatment and dedication to helping residents achieve long-term sobriety is highly appreciated.
- Clients' needs are consistently met, fostering a sense of care and support.
- The staff's expertise in addiction and dedication to clients and families is evident.
- A strong sense of community within the program promotes lasting recovery.
Empowered Recovery Center- Addiction Treatment, Rehab & Detox
3651 Canton Rd, Marietta, GA 30066, United States
Empowered Recovery Center- Addiction Treatment, Rehab & Detox is the best place to go for help with Substance/alcohol abuse. The staff is professional and dependable, and they will provide the help you need.
- The organization instills a sense of trust in its clients, prioritizing their well-being above all else.
- The facility boasts a high level of cleanliness and organization, facilitating easy navigation.
- The therapists possess extensive experience and knowledge in addiction treatment, enabling them to provide effective care.
Loganville Comprehensive Treatment Center
3543 Hwy 81 #201, Loganville, GA 30052
Atlanta Metro Treatment Center
6500 McDonough Dr NW Suite B2, Norcross, GA 30093
Tangu Inc- Alcohol & Drug Rehab Atlanta
1820 Water Pl SE # 250, Atlanta, GA 30339
Ascensa Health (formerly known as St. Jude's Recovery Center)
139 Renaissance Pkwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
4255 Chamblee Tucker Rd, Doraville, GA 30340
Consecrated Care Inc
217 Arrowhead Blvd # B1, Jonesboro, GA 30236
Cumming Comprehensive Treatment Center
514 W Maple St #1206, Cumming, GA 30040
The Summit Wellness Group - Roswell Alcohol and Drug Rehab in North Atlanta
745 Hembree Pl, Roswell, GA 30076
Atlanta Detox Center
277 Medical Way, Riverdale, GA 30274
Southeast Addiction Center
3260 Pointe Pkwy NW Suite 40, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Georgia Addiction Treatment Center
109 Governors Trce Suite 109-110, Peachtree City, GA 30269
Alcohol and Drug Evaluation, LLC
1295 Terrell Mill Rd Ste 104, Marietta, GA 30067
A New Life Counseling Services
2470 Windy Hill Rd SE #300, Marietta, GA 30067
The Summit Wellness Group - Atlanta Alcohol & Drug Rehab Center
996 Huff Rd NW Suite C, Atlanta, GA 30318
MARR Men's Recovery Center
2801 Clearview Pl, Doraville, GA 30340
Buckhead Behavioral Health
2285 Peachtree Rd Suite 210, Atlanta, GA 30309
Safety Net Recovery
617 Maner Terrace SE, Atlanta, GA 30339
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started