Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Statesboro, GA
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Statesboro for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 222 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Statesboro can cater to your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Statesboro, GA
Bulloch Recovery Resources
18 Proctor St, Statesboro, GA 30458The addiction treatment center receives praise for their helpful and timely assistance, professional and welcoming staff, and their ability to make clients feel like family. They are commended for their efforts in trying to help and their friendly demeanor. However, one negative review mentions a misjudgment during a drug and alcohol assessment.
- The staff at this addiction treatment center is described as welcoming, professional, and helpful. They make patients feel comfortable and supported throughout their recovery journey.
- Patients feel like they are treated like family at this center. The staff genuinely cares about their well-being and helps them learn how to cope with their problems while having fun at the same time.
- The center is known to be very accommodating and responsive, even when dealing with a high volume of patients. They provide timely assistance and support, which is greatly appreciated by those seeking help.
311 Jones Mill Rd, Statesboro, GA 30458Positive reviews: 1. Willingway was described as a blessing that saved someone's life. The staff was caring, understanding, and willing to help. The program was filled with educational classes and activities, creating a positive and safe environment. 2. A former patient expressed that admitting themselves to Willingway was the best decision they ever made. They had a great experience with the staff, counselors, techs, nurses, and doctors, who were all described as phenomenal and caring. The patient felt that they were supported and cared for throughout their stay. 3. Another reviewer highlighted that Willingway has been around for almost five decades and does incredible work. They highly recommend the facility, suggesting that it is a great place to be where the staff truly cares about your future. Overall, the positive reviews praise the caring and supportive staff, the educational classes and activities, and the positive and safe environment at Willingway.
- Some staff members are caring and willing to help.
- The center has a positive and safe environment.
- The medical staff is capable of helping patients overcome addiction, even in challenging cases.
New Season Treatment Center – Savannah
145 Southern Blvd Suite B, Savannah, GA 31405Positive reviews mention that the nurses, counselor Wayne, and the lady who runs group sessions are cool and professional. They highlight that the treatment center treats patients with respect and understanding, rather than as criminals or addicts. Reviewers appreciate the helpfulness and care of the counselors, nurses, doctors, and pharmacist, mentioning that they push individuals to do better with their lives.
- Some of the staff members, including the nurses, counselor Wayne, and the lady who runs group sessions, are viewed as cool and helpful by patients.
- One patient mentioned being treated with professionalism, caring, understanding, and respect, which made them feel like a person rather than a criminal or addict.
- Another patient expressed their love for the counselors, nurses, doctors, and pharmacist at the facility, stating that they are helpful with any problem and genuinely care about the patients' well-being.
Bluff Augusta Alcohol & Drug Rehab Georgia
963 Bennock Mill Rd, Augusta, GA 30906The positive reviews about The Bluff addiction treatment center highlight the loving and compassionate staff who create a family environment. Clients appreciate the caring and knowledgeable therapists, case managers, and techs who provide valuable support and tools for recovery. Additionally, the food is praised as delicious and the facility is described as clean and organized.
- Compassionate and caring staff: The staff at The Bluff are described as loving, compassionate, and genuinely caring about the clients. They create a family-like environment and treat clients with respect and kindness.
- Comprehensive treatment program: Clients mention that the program at The Bluff provides them with a range of tools and resources for their recovery journey. This includes individual therapy, group sessions, addiction counseling, equine therapy, and more. The program is described as thorough and balanced.
- Supportive and attentive staff: Reviewers appreciate the attentiveness and support from the staff at The Bluff. They mention that the staff are supportive, helpful, and responsive to their needs and concerns. Clients feel cared for and well taken care of throughout their stay.
409 S College St, Statesboro, GA 30458The addiction treatment center has been established since 1989 and has a supportive community of friends and family that helps recovering addicts maintain their newfound sobriety. They provide a non-judgmental environment that assists individuals in holding onto their sober lifestyles.
- Established track record: The addiction treatment center has been operating since 1989, indicating a long history of success in helping individuals overcome substance abuse.
- Supportive community: The center is praised for its supportive and inclusive environment, with reviewers mentioning the importance of friends and family within this community in maintaining their sobriety.
- Non-judgmental approach: Reviewers appreciate the lack of judgment at the center, which creates a safe space for individuals to share and work on their recovery without fear of criticism.
Transformations of Statesboro
326 Myrtle Crossing Dr Suite 300, Statesboro, GA 30458The addiction treatment center receives praise for having a supportive and understanding staff. Raymond, Irene, Christen, and Connie are specifically mentioned as being helpful and knowledgeable. Patients feel cared for and comfortable during personal and group sessions, and believe that the center provides excellent professional services. Overall, the center is described as a worthwhile investment for individuals seeking assistance and guidance in their journey towards sobriety.
- Highly qualified and caring staff: The staff at the addiction treatment center, including Raymond, Irene, Christen, and Connie, are described as talented, qualified, and excellent. They are praised for their ability to provide personal guidance and care to clients.
- Comfortable and supportive environment: Clients feel comfortable and cared for in both personal and group sessions. The staff is kind, easy to communicate with, and understanding in helping individuals on their journey to sobriety.
- Effective professional services: The addiction treatment center is commended for providing effective professional services that have helped individuals in their newly found sobriety. Clients express high satisfaction with the level of service provided.
- Overall, this addiction treatment center is highlighted for its exceptional staff, supportive environment, and effective services, making it a positive option for those seeking assistance with substance abuse rehabilitation.
Reliance Treatment Center
201 Donehoo St, Statesboro, GA 30458The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews for their kind and caring staff who accept Medicaid. They provide counseling and medicated treatment to help individuals better themselves and live prosperous lives. Many reviewers appreciate the support they received from the center in their journey towards sobriety.
- Affordable options: The addiction treatment center accepts Medicaid, making it accessible for individuals who may have financial constraints but still need help.
- Supportive and caring staff: The staff at the center treats patients like family, creating a warm and nurturing environment.
- Counseling and medicated treatment available: The center offers counseling and medicated treatment, providing comprehensive support for individuals seeking to stay clean and improve their lives.
Axis I Center of Barnwell
179 Fuldner Rd, Barnwell, SC 29812The addiction treatment center received glowing reviews from various clients, with many praising the highly knowledgeable and compassionate staff. Clients appreciated the personalized treatment plans tailored to their individual needs, which helped them make significant progress in their recovery journey. The facility's serene environment and well-maintained amenities were also highlighted as contributing factors to the overall positive experience.
- Effective treatment plans: Several reviewers mentioned that they found the treatment plans offered by this center to be highly effective in addressing their substance abuse issues. They commented on the comprehensive approach and evidence-based practices used, leading to positive outcomes and sobriety.
- Supportive and compassionate staff: Many reviewers praised the center's staff for their compassion, understanding, and support throughout the rehabilitation process. They highlighted the staff's expertise in addiction treatment and their ability to create a safe and nurturing environment.
- Holistic approach: Some reviewers appreciated the center's holistic approach to addiction treatment. They mentioned that in addition to addressing the physical aspects of addiction, the center also focused on emotional, psychological, and spiritual well-being, providing a well-rounded and comprehensive recovery experience.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started