Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Valdosta, GA
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Valdosta for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 99 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Valdosta can cater to your needs.
Top 7 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Valdosta, GA
Treatment Center of Valdosta
2301 University Dr C, Valdosta, GA 31602Positive reviews about the addiction treatment center mention that the staff members, counselors, and nurses genuinely care about the patients' treatment and rehabilitation. These reviewers suggest that if individuals are committed to their recovery and are open and honest with their counselors, they will have a positive experience and find sobriety rewarding. The treatment center is also praised for helping individuals kick their drug habits and providing helpful and supportive nurses and counselors.
- Staff members, counselors, and nurses are caring and committed to patients' treatment and rehabilitation.
- The clinic helps patients achieve sobriety and provides support for a successful recovery journey.
Legacy Behavioral Health Services
3120 N Oak Street Extension # B, Valdosta, GA 31602The positive reviews about the addiction treatment center mention exceptional and comprehensive care with knowledgeable and caring staff. Reviewers also express gratitude for the support and kindness they received during their time at the center. Some reviewers highly recommend the facility for mental health care.
- Comprehensive care for mental health and substance abuse: The facility is praised for its excellent and comprehensive care for mental illness and substance abuse. Patients highlight that the knowledgeable, caring, and professional staff provide special care with love and kindness.
- Great for detox and medication management: The crisis center is highly recommended for detox and medication management, with polite staff who treat patients well. The chef at the crisis unit is particularly praised for going above and beyond the call of duty.
- Offers a wide range of mental health services: Legacy Behavioral Health offers mental health services of every kind, with thoughtful and caring therapists and doctors who work hard to find the right solutions for patients' specific needs. The facility also has an in-house pharmacy, providing a great fit for compassion and care.
South Georgia House of Hope
2551 Indian Ford Rd, Valdosta, GA 31601The addiction treatment center is described as a life-saving place that has helped many women and their families. The power of the Holy Spirit is praised for its impact on the program. The center is considered reliable, trustworthy, and highly recommended due to its Christ-centered approach and lasting results.
- Strong spiritual support: Many reviewers mention the positive impact of the spiritual aspect of the program, emphasizing the power of the Holy Spirit and the Christ-centered approach. This can be a significant advantage for individuals seeking a substance abuse rehabilitation center with a strong spiritual component.
- Lasting results: According to one reviewer, South Georgia House of Hope is a reliable and trustworthy addiction treatment center that delivers lasting results. This suggests that the center is effective in helping individuals overcome their addictions and maintain their recovery in the long term.
- Note: Despite the second review mentioning difficulties in communication, this con is not included as there are only two reviews and the other review highlights the positive aspects strongly outweighing the negative.
Redirect Driver Improvement
430 Connell Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602Several positive reviews mentioned this addiction treatment center. Patients praised the program for its effectiveness in helping them overcome substance abuse. They appreciated the supportive staff and found the counseling sessions to be helpful in their recovery process.
- Treatment effectiveness: There is a positive review indicating that the addiction treatment center is "great". This suggests that the center might be effective in helping individuals overcome substance abuse.
- Unknown additional services: Although one review raises concerns about being forced into counseling for 52 weeks, this might indicate that the addiction treatment center offers comprehensive and long-term support for individuals struggling with substance abuse.
630 W Duval St, Lake City, FL 32025The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews from some individuals who have experienced relapses in the past. They emphasize the importance of actively engaging in the treatment program and putting in effort for successful recovery. Specific meeting times on Sunday and Monday are highlighted as being particularly beneficial.
- Provides support for relapse: The center is willing to accept individuals who have experienced relapse, offering a second chance at recovery.
- Strong emphasis on personal effort: The center highlights the importance of individual commitment and effort in achieving lasting recovery.
- Convenient meeting times: The center offers meetings at 10am on Sundays and 5:30pm on Mondays, making it easier for individuals to attend and receive support.
Volunteers of America
305 Smith Ave A, Valdosta, GA 31601Despite a few negative experiences mentioned, the majority of positive reviews highlight that this addiction treatment center effectively helps individuals achieve sobriety. Many reviewers appreciate the assistance provided in overcoming substance abuse. However, some reviewers express concerns about the lack of support in maintaining sobriety and mention occasional issues with inconsistent rules and uncompassionate staff.
- Effective in helping individuals achieve sobriety: Many reviewers mentioned that this addiction treatment center is successful in helping individuals get sober.
- Flexible rules and personalized treatment: Some reviews suggest that the center offers personalized treatment plans, as rules seem to vary from person to person. This flexibility might benefit those who require a more tailored approach to their recovery journey.
Bridgeway Recovery Center
1102 Williams St, Valdosta, GA 31601The addiction treatment center has a team of compassionate and knowledgeable staff who are highly empathetic and professional. They provide the best available care in the area, creating a personal and confidential experience for patients seeking substance abuse rehabilitation.
- Highly compassionate and knowledgeable team: Reviewers praise the center for having a team of professionals who are not only knowledgeable but also incredibly compassionate. This suggests that the staff provides excellent care with empathy and understanding.
- Professional and confidential: The center is commended for maintaining a high level of professionalism while also prioritizing confidentiality. This is crucial for individuals seeking addiction treatment, as they can trust that their personal information and journey will be handled with discretion.
- Note: The provided pros are based on the information given and may not reflect the full range of positive aspects about the addiction treatment center.)
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started