Suboxone Centers Near Douglasville, GA
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 65 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1260 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Douglasville. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Douglasville, GA
Tangu Inc- Alcohol & Drug Rehab Atlanta
1820 Water Pl SE # 250, Atlanta, GA 30339, United States
Multiple reviewers praise Tangu as life-changing, with caring staff and a supportive recovery community. The center offers therapy, yoga, art therapy, AA support and comfortable amenities. Tangu provides the tools and environment for recovery.
- Tangu provides comprehensive support and resources, including inpatient programs, educational classes, yoga, art therapy, trauma therapy, and more, catering to individual needs for recovery.
- The community at Tangu plays a crucial role in the recovery process, offering a deep sense of connection and support among peers who understand the journey.
- Tangu offers long-term support, even after graduation, with access to ongoing classes, counseling, and an alumni group to continue support for a successful and sustained recovery.
New Day Treatment Center
2563 M.L.K. Jr Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 30311
The Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews for their caring staff, welcoming atmosphere, and supportive services. Patients appreciate the clinic's efficiency, prompt care, and flexible dosing schedule. A couple reviews raise concerns about payment issues and potential focus on finances over patient needs.
- The staff is caring and supportive, taking the time to listen to patients and understand what they are going through.
- The center is efficient and fast, providing quick service to patients and ensuring they get the medication they need on time.
- The counselors are highly regarded, showing genuine care and helping patients on their journey to recovery.
Dallas Comprehensive Treatment Center
311 White Ingram Parkway STE 500, Dallas, GA 30132
This Suboxone treatment center is praised for its welcoming environment, friendly staff, excellent treatment, cleanliness, organization, and commitment to helping people seeking opioid addiction treatment. Patients appreciate the comfortable atmosphere and support on their path to sobriety. Overall, it receives very positive reviews and comes highly recommended.
- The staff is amazing, understanding, and always ready to help.
- The clinic is clean, comfortable, and has a welcoming atmosphere.
- The staff takes the time to talk to you and make an effort to know you as an individual.
Loganville Comprehensive Treatment Center
3543 Hwy 81 #201, Loganville, GA 30052
The Suboxone treatment center provides efficient service in a clean, professional environment. Clients feel respected by the friendly, helpful staff and appreciate the short waiting times. The center comes recommended for those seeking help with addiction.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff being kind, compassionate, and genuinely caring about their patients' well-being.
- Efficient and quick service: Several reviewers mention being in and out of the clinic within 5-10 minutes, which implies a streamlined and efficient process.
- Reasonable prices: One reviewer specifically mentions the prices being very reasonable compared to other clinics, indicating that the center offers affordable treatment options.
Freedom Center LLC - Bremen, GA
1021 Alabama Ave, Bremen, GA 30110
This Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its respectful, caring staff and doctors who are concerned about patient well-being. Multiple reviewers praise the helpful and friendly staff. Overall, this is a great facility for opioid addiction treatment.
- Respectful and supportive staff: The center is highly praised for treating patients with respect and going above and beyond to support their recovery journey.
- Encourages dosage reduction: Unlike other Suboxone doctors, the center strongly encourages patients to start reducing their dosage as soon as they feel comfortable, showing a commitment to getting patients on the right path without keeping them on medication forever.
- Caring and knowledgeable doctor: The doctor at the center is highly respected for being helpful, concerned about the medications patients are taking, and strictly following the law. This instills trust and confidence in patients seeking treatment for opioid addiction.
Recovery Unlimited Services, LLC
8335 Office Park Dr, Douglasville, GA 30134
Most patients report positive experiences at this Suboxone treatment center, citing supportive staff and helpful therapists. However, one review raises concerns about the credentials of a staff member, so prospective patients should weigh all feedback carefully when choosing a treatment facility.
- Supportive and recognized staff: The center has a supportive environment where staff and interns are recognized and supported by Dr. Rhett and the management.
- Friendly and helpful office staff: The office staff are described as always being friendly and helpful, creating a positive and welcoming atmosphere for patients and their families.
- Life-changing experience: Many reviewers mention that their experience at the center has been life-changing, with positive outcomes and a caring staff that provides useful information and support.
Treatment Centers of America
931 Lower Fayetteville Rd K, Newnan, GA 30263
The majority of reviewers shared positive feedback about the supportive and comfortable treatment experience at this Suboxone clinic. They highlighted the kindness of staff who helped them through recovery. While a few reviewers noted staff turnover and poor treatment, most emphasized the importance of rules and mindset in achieving success.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is described as extremely kind and helpful, making patients feel comfortable and supported throughout their treatment.
- The center is praised for its non-judgmental and professional staff who are dedicated to helping patients achieve a drug-free lifestyle.
- Patients have reported that this center has positively changed their lives, allowing them to maintain steady careers, families, and avoiding legal troubles associated with addiction.
HealthQwest Frontiers | Douglasville
2109 Fairburn Rd Unit A, Douglasville, GA 30135
The Suboxone treatment center receives glowing reviews from grateful clients who credit the pleasant, caring staff for getting their lives back on track and establishing their path to recovery.
- Highly professional and caring staff: The nurses and counselors at the Suboxone treatment center are praised for their pleasant, caring, knowledgeable, and experienced demeanors. They go above and beyond to ensure patients stay on track.
- Life-saving and life-enriching: Multiple reviewers credit the center with saving their lives and putting them on a healthier path towards recovery. The treatment provided at this center has not only helped individuals overcome their addiction but has also positively impacted their lives.
Cartersville Comprehensive Treatment Center
218 Stonewall St, Cartersville, GA 30120
The majority of reviews praise this clinic for its life-changing program and helpful staff. One reviewer mentions the positive atmosphere. There is one negative comment about a senior staff member, but overall the reviews are very positive.
- Professional and helpful staff: Reviewers praised the clinic for having knowledgeable and helpful staff who were professional in their approach.
- Positive changes in atmosphere and environment: One reviewer mentioned that the atmosphere and environment of the clinic had improved significantly, making it a more welcoming and supportive place for recovery.
- Long-standing reputation: Several reviewers noted that they had been attending the clinic for a significant number of years, indicating that they were satisfied with the treatment program and continued to benefit from it.
Harbor Springs Counseling Services
1790 Mulkey Rd Suite 3A, Austell, GA 30106
The treatment center was praised for its caring and professional staff who treated patients with kindness and respect. The facility was clean and comfortable, with complimentary food and drinks. Patients felt cared for as individuals. The clinic was highly recommended for opioid addiction treatment.
- Caring and professional staff: The reviews consistently highlight the caring and professional nature of the staff at the Suboxone treatment center.
- Personal attention and connection: Reviewers mention the personal attention and connection they receive from the counselors, making them feel like a person instead of just a number.
- Clean and well-maintained facility: The facility is consistently described as clean and well-maintained, creating a positive and comfortable environment for patients.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started