Suboxone Centers Near Duluth, GA
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 65 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 3675 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Duluth. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Duluth, GA
767 Peachtree Pkwy Unit 4, Cumming, GA 30041
Many patients speak highly of the caring staff at this Suboxone treatment center who provide personalized attention to make recovery comfortable. The clinic is praised for its clean and affordable environment and genuine concern for patient well-being. Numerous reviewers recommend the clinic and are grateful for its positive impact on their lives.
- Genuinely caring staff: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are described as caring, compassionate, and non-judgmental. They truly want to see their patients get better and are willing to go the extra mile to help them with their recovery.
- Knowledgeable and empathetic doctors: The doctors at this clinic are highly praised for their knowledge, compassion, and ability to truly listen to their patients' concerns. They take the time to understand their patients' unique situations and offer individualized treatment plans.
- Supportive and welcoming environment: The atmosphere at this clinic is described as welcoming and supportive. Patients feel like they are part of a caring family and are treated with respect and dignity. The clinic also offers counseling services and help with other mental health issues, providing comprehensive care for patients.
Southeast Addiction Center
3260 Pointe Pkwy NW Suite 40, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
The Suboxone treatment center at Southeast Addiction Center is well-regarded for its caring staff, comfortable accommodations, thorough therapy plans, and valued alumni program that helps patients stay connected after completing treatment. The center is recommended for anyone seeking comprehensive addiction recovery support.
- The staff genuinely cares about each client and provides support throughout the recovery process.
- The sober living environment and structured program help clients transition back into the world in a controlled and supportive environment.
- The therapists take the time to get to know each client and create personalized care plans for their success.
Right Relief Health
2 S Main St Ste 206, Watkinsville, GA 30677
Overall, patients give very positive reviews of this Suboxone treatment center, highlighting the knowledgeable, caring staff that take time to understand each patient's needs. The center is praised for providing excellent, life-changing care in a welcoming environment, with a professional, helpful staff that patients highly recommend.
- Highly knowledgeable and caring staff: Reviewers consistently praise Dr. Doherty and his team for their expertise and genuine concern for each patient's well-being. They take the time to understand individual needs and address underlying issues, providing holistic care.
- Effective treatment for opioid addiction: Multiple reviewers credit the Suboxone treatment program at this center for helping them regain control of their lives and overcome addiction. Patients report improved quality of life and the ability to function as normal individuals in society.
- Comprehensive and personalized approach: The center offers a range of services, including psychiatric, medical, mental, pain, and social support. Reviewers appreciate the thoroughness of their consultations and the time spent by the doctor and staff to address all aspects of their health concerns.
Fast MD Suboxone Clinic Suwanee Georgia
3473 Lawrenceville-Suwanee Rd suite d, Suwanee, GA 30024
The Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews. Patients praised Dr. Homish, Dr. Gupta, and their caring, patient-oriented staff for providing quick service and personal attention. Many felt comfortable and understood in the center. Overall, it is highly recommended for Suboxone treatment.
- Dr. Homish and Dr. Gupta are praised for being patient, caring, and understanding with their patients, which is crucial in addiction treatment.
- The clinic is efficient and offers quick service, with one review mentioning that the Suboxone treatment takes just 35 minutes.
- The staff, including receptionists like Sarah, are friendly and welcoming, making patients feel comfortable and valued during their visits.
New Day Treatment Center
2563 M.L.K. Jr Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 30311
Most patients speak highly of this Suboxone clinic, praising the caring and supportive staff who have helped them turn their lives around. While some mention concerns with pricing and motivations, the majority strongly recommend this treatment center.
- The staff genuinely cares about patients and their well-being.
- The center is helpful and proactive in expediting paperwork and providing necessary medication.
- The staff is friendly and creates a supportive and welcoming atmosphere.
HealthQwest Frontiers | Buford
4271 S Lee St #101, Buford, GA 30518
The Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews for its caring, helpful staff and clean, professional environment. Patients appreciate the counseling, medication, and lifestyle support provided. A few negative comments mention impersonal staff and one nurse's poor attitude, but overall the center is highly recommended for addiction treatment.
- Friendly and caring staff who genuinely care about your sobriety.
- Professional atmosphere and quick in-and-out service.
- The clinic is clean and well-maintained, giving a sense of professionalism.
Loganville Comprehensive Treatment Center
3543 Hwy 81 #201, Loganville, GA 30052
This Suboxone treatment center receives very positive reviews for its kind, caring, and professional staff, including Lindsey, Liz, and Maggie. Patients praise the center's cleanliness, affordable pricing, and quick service. Its positive experiences make it highly recommended for those struggling with addiction.
- The center is clean and has a professional environment.
- The staff is friendly, compassionate, and treats patients with respect.
- The dosing process is efficient, with short wait times, and the staff is prompt.
155 Technology Pkwy #400, Norcross, GA 30092
Samba Recovery receives high praise for their caring staff who make clients feel welcomed and cared for. Their excellent customer service goes above expectations. The facility is clean and staff behave professionally.
- The staff at Samba Recovery goes above and beyond for their clients, making them feel like family.
- The facility is well organized and the staff is professional and helpful.
- Samba Recovery is highly recommended by multiple reviewers, indicating a positive and satisfactory experience.
Atlanta Metro Treatment Center
6500 McDonough Dr NW Suite B2, Norcross, GA 30093
This Suboxone treatment center has received positive reviews for its helpful, courteous and respectful staff. Clients have had good experiences with counselors, doctors and nurses, and appreciate the level of care and support. Many have found success in their treatment at this facility.
- Highly caring and supportive staff: Multiple reviews highlight the level of care and support received from the staff at this Suboxone treatment center. Patients feel grateful for the assistance provided, and the staff is praised for their helpfulness, courtesy, and respect.
- Efficient and convenient service: The center is praised for its early opening hours and lack of nosiness, creating a comfortable and convenient environment for patients seeking treatment. The staff takes the time to walk patients through the process and answer all their questions, alleviating nervousness and providing a smooth experience.
- Effective treatment and professionals: According to reviews, the center has excellent doctors, nurses, and counselors who provide effective treatment for opioid addiction. Patients mention how someone truly dedicated to recovery can find the help they need at this center.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started