Suboxone Centers Near Fayetteville, GA
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 71 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 3963 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Fayetteville. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 7 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Fayetteville, GA
Atlanta Detox Center
277 Medical Way, Riverdale, GA 30274The Suboxone treatment center, Atlanta Detox Center, receives highly positive reviews from clients and their families. The staff is praised for their professionalism, caring attitudes, and dedication to helping individuals overcome addiction. Particularly, Original Mike receives special recognition for his support in family group sessions. The facility is described as clean and comfortable, with a welcoming and supportive environment. Overall, the center is highly recommended for those seeking effective treatment for opioid addiction.
- Highly dedicated and caring staff, from techs to therapists, who provide support and encouragement throughout the recovery journey.
- Original Mike (OG) is a shining light and offers incredible support in weekly family group sessions, helping families deal with the struggles of addiction.
- The facility is clean and comfortable, with a great and caring staff that goes above and beyond to provide life-changing input and support to patients.
1705 Williamson Rd Suite 101, Griffin, GA 30224
The staff at this Suboxone clinic receive high praise for their compassionate care, especially nurse Lahunda's gentle COVID testing. Reviewers recommend the affordable, friendly clinic.
- Highly caring and attentive staff: Multiple reviewers mention the caring nature of the staff, including Dr. Judith and Cindy, and highlight that they feel valued and not just another number at the center.
- Gentle and skilled nurses: Several reviews specifically point out the gentle and skilled approach of the nurses, particularly Lahunda. They emphasize how she made the testing process comfortable and less painful, which is especially important for individuals who may be nervous or have had negative experiences in the past.
- Affordable and budget-friendly healthcare: One reviewer mentions that the prices at the center are reasonable, making it an excellent option for those without health insurance or on a budget. The review also mentions a budget-friendly weight loss program, indicating that the center offers additional services at affordable rates.
Georgia Addiction Treatment Center
109 Governors Trce Suite 109-110, Peachtree City, GA 30269
The Suboxone treatment center receives mixed reviews. While some express concerns about leadership and focus, emphasizing the importance of finding the right recovery program, many more praise the caring, competent staff and the profoundly positive impact the center had on their lives.
- Caring and knowledgeable staff: The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are described as caring, empathetic, and competent. Many of them have personal experience with addiction and understand the challenges involved in long-term recovery.
- Supportive and welcoming atmosphere: Clients feel at home and welcomed at the center. The staff provides a supportive environment where clients can focus on their recovery without worrying about the atmosphere around them. Many clients describe feeling loved and valued, and they appreciate being part of the center's community.
- Life-changing experiences: The Suboxone treatment center has helped clients transform their lives and develop a new outlook on life. Clients credit the staff for playing a significant role in their recovery and appreciate the positive impact the center has had on their journey towards healing and sobriety.
Right Relief Health
2 S Main St Ste 206, Watkinsville, GA 30677
Dr. Dennis Doherty's Suboxone treatment center is praised for their caring, thorough approach to opioid addiction recovery. The knowledgeable, compassionate staff takes time to understand patients. Treatment focuses on underlying issues and overall wellbeing. The welcoming clinic resolves administrative matters and patients report significant life improvements.
- The staff and Dr. Doherty are highly knowledgeable and caring, providing individualized care and addressing both addiction and underlying causes of addiction.
- Dr. Doherty and his team take the time to understand each patient's needs and provide holistic treatment to help patients regain control of their lives.
- Patients have reported reduced pain and improved quality of life, as well as successful management of addiction without the need for narcotics.
Fast MD Suboxone Clinic Suwanee Georgia
3473 Lawrenceville-Suwanee Rd suite d, Suwanee, GA 30024
Patients describe Dr. Jerome Homish and Dr. Gupta as caring and compassionate physicians who take the time to understand each person's unique situation. Their professional yet warm approach eases patient anxiety during a difficult process. Many specifically praise Dr. Homish's 35-minute Suboxone appointments and Dr. Gupta's willingness to go above and beyond. Overall, both doctors and their staff come highly recommended for their patience, kindness and personalized care.
- Highly caring and patient staff: The doctors and team at the Suboxone treatment center are praised for their patience, understanding, and caring attitude towards patients. They make patients feel welcome and comfortable from the moment they step through the doors.
- Quick and easy treatment process: Patients appreciate the efficiency of the Suboxone treatment at the center. Treatment takes approximately 35 minutes, allowing patients to get the medical assistance they need without unnecessary waiting.
- Empathetic and supportive approach: The doctors, particularly Dr. Gupta, are commended for their empathetic and supportive approach towards patients. They take the time to listen to patients' concerns and provide the necessary support for them to succeed in their recovery journey.
New Day Treatment Center
2563 M.L.K. Jr Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 30311
The reviews indicate patients are grateful for the caring, friendly staff who make them feel supported in their recovery journey. Patients also appreciate the center's efficient service and willingness to go above and beyond to help them.
- Compassionate and caring staff: The center has staff who genuinely care about their patients, providing support and understanding throughout the recovery process.
- Efficient and helpful service: The center has been praised for its fast and efficient service, with short waiting times and helpful staff who go above and beyond to assist patients.
- Positive impact on lives: Many reviewers credit the center with helping them turn their lives around and regain control. The center is seen as a valuable resource for those seeking to overcome opioid addiction.
Loganville Comprehensive Treatment Center
3543 Hwy 81 #201, Loganville, GA 30052
This Suboxone treatment center receives glowing reviews for its clean, professional, and compassionate staff. Patients appreciate the quick and efficient service. Many had bad experiences elsewhere but found this clinic to be a positive change with knowledgeable, caring providers. Minor issues were limited counseling and test costs. Highly recommended for those with addiction.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Many reviewers mention that the staff at this Suboxone treatment center are kind, compassionate, and genuinely care about their patients' well-being. They go above and beyond to provide support and assistance.
- Efficient and quick service: Numerous reviews highlight that the clinic provides efficient and speedy service. Patients are able to get in and out within a short amount of time, making it convenient for individuals who have busy schedules.
- Reasonable prices: One reviewer specifically mentions that the prices at this clinic are very reasonable compared to other clinics. This can be a positive aspect for those seeking affordable Suboxone treatment.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started