Suboxone Centers Near Midland, GA
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 65 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1903 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Midland. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Midland, GA
1705 Williamson Rd Suite 101, Griffin, GA 30224
The reviews are largely positive, highlighting the caring staff like nurse Lahunda. Patients appreciate the convenient COVID testing and friendly doctors like Dr. Judith. Overall, reviewers recommend this Suboxone treatment center for its compassionate, professional staff.
- Compassionate and Caring Staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff, including Dr. Judith and Cindy, as being caring and attentive to patients' needs. They create a welcoming and comfortable environment for patients, making them feel valued and not just another number.
- Gentle and Skillful Nurse: Many reviews commend Lahunda, a nurse at the clinic, for her exceptional skills and gentle approach. Patients appreciate her caring and gentle nature during procedures like COVID testing.
- Affordable and Budget-Friendly: One review specifically mentions the clinic's affordable prices, making it a budget-friendly option for those without health insurance. This can be a positive aspect for potential patients looking for cost-effective healthcare options.
Columbus Metro Treatment Center
1135 13th St, Columbus, GA 31901
The Suboxone treatment center has a praised counselor, Ms. Lockley, and caring staff, especially Nurse Sonya. They help patients improve their lives and get off opioids, although wait times can be slow. Overall the center is well-liked and recommended.
- The staff is kind, compassionate, and non-judgmental, creating a comfortable and supportive environment for patients.
- Nurse Sonya stands out for going above and beyond to ensure the well-being and safety of patients. Her care and dedication are highly valued.
- The clinic provides effective treatment with Suboxone, helping patients overcome cravings and achieve a better quality of life.
Right Relief Health
2 S Main St Ste 206, Watkinsville, GA 30677
Patients praise Dr. Doherty and his staff at a Suboxone treatment center for their exceptional, individualized care. The knowledgeable doctors take time to understand patients' needs and provide thorough, holistic treatment solutions. Patients appreciate the staff's professionalism, bedside manner, and comfortable environment. They highly recommend the center and credit it for their recovery and improved quality of life.
- The staff and Dr. Dennis Doherty provide excellent care and genuinely care about each individual's needs. They have great bedside manners and take the time to get to know their patients.
- Dr. Doherty is a caring and thorough physician who takes a holistic approach to treatment, addressing underlying causes of addiction and offering holistic solutions. He provides in-depth care to each patient and is worth the wait.
- The staff at Right Relief Health is professional, friendly, and helpful. They go above and beyond to ensure that patients are comfortable and receive the care they need. The office environment is welcoming and the treatment provided has helped many achieve improved quality of life.
MedMark Treatment Centers Columbus North
5617 Princeton Ave Suite B, Columbus, GA 31904
The majority of reviews praise the Suboxone treatment center for its caring, supportive staff who have changed patients' lives by helping them achieve sobriety and mend relationships. While some note difficulties with group attendance and occasional negative staff interactions, overall the center is seen as life-saving, respectful and welcoming, with a professional operation.
- Friendly and caring staff: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are described as friendly, caring, and supportive. They are patient, passionate, and understanding, making patients feel comfortable and supported throughout their treatment.
- Knowledgeable and effective counselors: The counselors at this treatment center are highly praised for their knowledge and effectiveness. They take the time to listen to patients, provide valuable advice, and offer different ways to help them overcome their addiction. Patients appreciate their support and the positive impact they have on their recovery.
- Life-changing treatment: Many patients credit this treatment center with changing their lives for the better. They have successfully achieved long-term sobriety and are able to regain control of their lives and relationships. The staff holds patients accountable for their actions while also treating them with respect and recognizing their accomplishments, creating a supportive and empowering environment for recovery.
New Day Treatment Center
2563 M.L.K. Jr Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 30311
The Suboxone treatment center has received positive feedback for its caring staff and efficient service, with specific praise for Dr. Young. While a couple reviews noted extra fees and financial concerns, most describe it as a great clinic that has helped improve lives.
- Staff that genuinely cares: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center is caring and supportive, showing genuine concern for the well-being of the patients.
- Fast and efficient service: Patients report that the center provides quick and efficient service, with short waiting times and fast dosing procedures.
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere: The treatment center is described as having a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, with staff members who are polite, patient, and treat patients with respect.
Loganville Comprehensive Treatment Center
3543 Hwy 81 #201, Loganville, GA 30052
The Suboxone treatment center has a friendly and respectful staff that provides quick service. Patients describe it as a refreshing, compassionate alternative with clean facilities. The staff cares about patient well-being.
- Friendly and Helpful Staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff at the center as being kind, compassionate, and genuinely concerned about the well-being of the patients. This suggests that the staff provide a supportive and caring environment for individuals seeking treatment.
- Efficient and Quick Service: Multiple reviewers mention that they appreciate the quick and efficient service at the center. Patients report short wait times, with some mentioning being in and out of the center within 5-10 minutes. This suggests that the center prioritizes providing prompt service to their patients.
- Clean and Professional Environment: Reviewers consistently mention the cleanliness and professionalism of the center. This indicates that the facility maintains a high standard of cleanliness and creates a professional atmosphere for patients seeking treatment.
Freedom Center LLC - Bremen, GA
1021 Alabama Ave, Bremen, GA 30110
The Suboxone treatment center has a caring staff who encourage patients to decrease dosage when ready. The doctors are great, helpful, and honest. The overall atmosphere is friendly and highly recommended for those struggling with opioid addiction.
- Respectful and encouraging approach: The doctors at this Suboxone treatment center are highly respectful towards their patients and strongly encourage them to begin tapering down their dosage as soon as they feel comfortable, unlike other doctors who may try to keep patients on Suboxone indefinitely.
- Supportive and caring staff: The staff at this facility, especially Mrs. Dana and Mrs. Donna, go above and beyond to support patients in their recovery journey. They provide assistance, encouragement, and helpful advice, making patients feel supported throughout the process.
- Excellent doctor-patient relationship: The doctor, Dr. Richardson, is highly regarded for his genuine concern about the medications patients are taking. He strictly adheres to the law and does not overprescribe, earning the respect and admiration of his patients. Patients appreciate his honesty and level-headed approach to treatment.
Treatment Centers of America
931 Lower Fayetteville Rd K, Newnan, GA 30263
Most reviewers praise the Suboxone treatment center's kind, helpful, non-judgmental staff whom they credit with improving their lives. They encourage others to seek help there. However, one reviewer cites staff turnover issues and poor treatment, suggesting trying a different center.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center, including the front desk and nurses, are extremely kind and helpful.
- The center provides a non-judgmental and supportive environment for individuals seeking help with opioid addiction.
- Many reviewers credit the Suboxone treatment center with changing their lives for the better and helping them maintain a drug-free lifestyle.
Rizwan Khan, DO
2000 16th Ave, Columbus, GA 31901
Dr. Kahn and his staff provide excellent care and support for patients at this clinic. Patients describe the doctor as kind and attentive. The staff, especially Mark, help ensure patient well-being and go above and beyond. Patients feel listened to, finding the clinic responsive, caring and supportive in treatment.
- Dr. Kahn is highly regarded by multiple reviewers for his kindness, attentiveness, and genuine care for his patients.
- The front desk staff, particularly Mark, goes above and beyond to ensure that clients are well taken care of.
- The center is known for its responsive and attentive staff, as well as its commitment to finding the best treatment options for each individual.
Cartersville Comprehensive Treatment Center
218 Stonewall St, Cartersville, GA 30120
The Suboxone treatment center has received mostly positive feedback, with many patients crediting the program for helping them maintain sobriety. Some concerns exist about a senior staff member prioritizing authority over patient care. Overall, the clinic has great, professional staff who are dedicated to patients' recovery.
- Professional and helpful staff: Multiple reviews mentioned that the staff at this Suboxone treatment center were knowledgeable, helpful, and professional, creating a positive and supportive environment for patients.
- Long-standing reputation: A couple of reviews mentioned that they had been receiving treatment at this center for several years, indicating that they have a solid track record and a strong commitment to providing effective treatment for opioid addiction.
- Positive atmosphere: Despite a negative review mentioning a problematic senior staff member, multiple reviews praised the clinic for its positive atmosphere, indicating that the overall environment is welcoming and supportive for those seeking recovery.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started