Methadone Treatment Centers Near Meridian, ID
Why Trust Us
As a top-rated website for addiction treatment, AddictionGroup understands the importance of helping you find a reputable addiction clinic. Addiction is a severe problem, so our team comprehensively analyzed hundreds of methadone clinics to provide the best recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating opioid addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 12717 patient reviews to identify the best methadone clinic in Meridian. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Methadone Treatment Centers Near Meridian, ID
2335 E State Ave, Meridian, ID 83642The Methadone treatment center, Northpoint Recovery, has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from patients. Clients praise the facility for its focus on mental health, incorporating coping skills and yoga into the treatment. The staff is described as caring, supportive, and knowledgeable, and the facility is clean and comfortable. Many reviewers credit Northpoint with saving their lives and providing them with the tools they need for long-term recovery.
- The staff at Northpoint Recovery is caring, compassionate, and supportive. They go above and beyond to help patients in their recovery journey.
- The facility is clean, comfortable, and well-maintained. Patients appreciate the cleanliness and the comfortable environment provided.
- Northpoint Recovery offers a comprehensive program that addresses both addiction and mental health. Patients receive help for both diagnoses, including support for depression and anxiety, coping skills, and emergency preparedness.
7941 W Rifleman St, Boise, ID 83704The reviews for Ashwood Recovery, a Methadone treatment center, are overwhelmingly positive. Reviewers mention the effectiveness of the program, the supportive and knowledgeable staff, the safe and welcoming environment, and the strong sense of community. Many reviewers credit Ashwood Recovery with helping them on their journey to sobriety and providing them with valuable tools and coping skills. Overall, the center is highly recommended by those who have experienced it.
- The staff at Ashwood Recovery is compassionate, caring, and supportive. They create a safe and welcoming environment for individuals struggling with substance use.
- The program at Ashwood Recovery provides a balanced approach to recovery, focusing on substance use recovery as well as mental health maintenance. They offer a variety of therapy options, including one-on-one sessions, group sessions, yoga, art therapy, AA meetings, and meditation.
- Ashwood Recovery offers a step-down process in their program, gradually reducing therapy sessions as individuals build a solid foundation of sobriety. This approach helps individuals establish long-term success in their recovery journey.
Raise the Bottom Addiction Treatment
9196 W Barnes St, Boise, ID 83709The Methadone treatment center, Raise the Bottom, receives overwhelmingly positive reviews. Many people credit the clinic for changing their lives and helping them break the cycle of addiction. The staff is described as friendly, understanding, and supportive, with counselors and nurses going above and beyond to provide care. However, some reviewers suggest considering Center for Behavioral Health as an alternative, highlighting their professionalism and emphasis on helping individuals recover. Overall, Raise the Bottom is highly recommended for those seeking help with opioid addiction.
- Life-changing results: Many reviewers mention that this Methadone treatment center has helped them break the cycle of addiction and improve their overall quality of life. They credit the center with enabling them to find stability, hold a job, start a family, and find meaning in life.
- Supportive staff: Multiple reviewers appreciate the kindness, support, and dedication of the staff, including the counselors, group facilitators, front desk staff, and nurses. Reviewers mention that the staff genuinely cares about their well-being and goes above and beyond to help them on their journey to recovery.
- Affordable pricing and flexibility: One reviewer mentions that the center works with individuals who have financial constraints and even offers three free months of treatment. Additionally, the center is commended for working with individuals in various situations and accommodating their needs.
Trivium Life Services (formerly Recovery 4 Life & A New Path)
8950 W Emerald St #178, Boise, ID 83704Trivium Life Services is highly recommended for their comprehensive treatment programs, compassionate staff, and wide range of services. Recovery 4 Life is praised for accepting Medicaid, providing helpful classes, and offering various program tracks to meet individual needs. A New Path is recognized for their dignified and compassionate approach to DV classes, while Recovery 4 Life is commended for their caring staff and assistance in achieving sobriety.
- Comprehensive services: The Methadone treatment center offers a wide range of behavioral and mental health programs, medication management, case management, peer support, and recovery coaching services, providing individuals with all the necessary resources for their recovery journey.
- Empathetic and dedicated staff: The staff at the center is highly praised for their compassion and dedication towards their clients. They prioritize the well-being of the clients and provide excellent therapy and counseling.
- Individualized approach: The center offers different program tracks to address the unique needs of each individual, including co-occurring disorders, trauma, and adolescent programs. This personalized approach allows clients to receive the specific treatment they require for their recovery.
Center for Behavioral Health - Meridian
2275 S Eagle Rd #190, Meridian, ID 83642Overall, the reviews for this Methadone treatment center are positive. Many reviewers mention that the staff is friendly, supportive, and genuinely cares about the well-being of their patients. The affordability of the center is also highlighted. However, there are a couple of comments about the enrollment process being slow and the center being unorganized at times.
- Caring and supportive staff: The staff at this Methadone treatment center is helpful and treats patients with kindness, making them feel supported throughout their recovery journey.
- Effective treatment: Many reviewers mention how this center has helped them turn their lives around and escape the clutches of addiction, suggesting that the Methadone maintenance therapy provided here has been beneficial for them.
- Affordable and accessible: According to one review, this treatment center is very affordable, and it only takes a couple of hours to get enrolled, making it a convenient option for those seeking treatment.
303 N Allumbaugh St, Boise, ID 83704Overall, the reviews about the Methadone treatment center are mostly positive. Reviewers appreciate the caring and compassionate staff, as well as the helpful and informative therapy groups. Some reviewers also mention specific staff members who were particularly helpful and supportive. However, there are a few mentions of cleanliness issues and some difficulties with certain staff members. Overall, the center seems to provide effective treatment and support for those struggling with opioid addiction.
- The staff at Intermountain is compassionate, kind, and professional, creating a caring and safe environment for patients.
- The therapy groups and activities at Intermountain are engaging, informative, and helpful for those struggling with mental illness and substance abuse.
- The program directors, such as Rayvin, provide excellent support and guidance, helping individuals develop coping skills and heal emotionally.
- The staff at the Methadone treatment center, including Francesca, are resourceful, caring, and committed to the well-being of their patients.
- The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) offered by Intermountain is well-organized and provides tools and medication management to help individuals cope with daily life.
- The New Start program at Intermountain is highly recommended, with a wonderful staff, a safe environment, and informative classes and groups.
- The techs and nursing staff at Intermountain are attentive, caring, and dedicated to meeting the needs of patients.
- The staff at Intermountain, including counselors, therapists, and social workers, are knowledgeable, supportive, and offer personalized care for depression and mental illness.
Center for Change
1411 W. Franklin St., Boise, ID 83702Overall, the reviews for the Center for Change Methadone treatment center are positive. The staff is described as caring, knowledgeable, and respectful. The therapists are praised for their understanding and effectiveness. However, there were some criticisms about the length of the treatment program and the rigid meal rules for non-specific eating disorders. Despite these critiques, the quality of care and dedication to recovery are highly recommended by the reviewers.
- Knowledgeable and caring staff: The staff at the Methadone treatment center are highly knowledgeable and caring. They treat patients with respect and focus on the individual as a whole, not just the addiction or disorder they are struggling with.
- Variety of treatment options: The center offers a variety of treatment options, including group therapy, music therapy, art therapy, and cooking groups. This allows patients to find the treatment methods that work best for them and helps to build confidence and a support system.
Ascent Behavioral Health
411 N Allumbaugh St, Boise, ID 83704The reviews for Ascent Behavioral Health, a Methadone treatment center, are overwhelmingly positive. Many reviewers express gratitude for the caring and supportive staff, praising specific counselors and case managers for their help. The program is described as well-designed and effective, providing individuals with the tools and coping skills needed for successful recovery. Overall, reviewers highly recommend Ascent for those seeking addiction recovery support.
- The staff at Ascent Behavioral Health is well-organized, thoughtful, and caring, creating a supportive environment for recovery.
- The counselors and case managers at Ascent are highly praised for their kindness, creativity, and genuine desire to help individuals succeed in their recovery journey.
- The program at Ascent offers not only addiction recovery support but also opportunities for personal growth and the development of coping skills for everyday life.
2020 S Eagle Rd, Meridian, ID 83642The Methadone treatment center, Zelus Recovery, has received consistently positive reviews from multiple patients. The staff is praised for being professional, knowledgeable, and invested in their patients' well-being. The center is highly recommended for its excellent treatment, commitment to care, and positive impact on the community.
- Incredibly professional, thorough, and knowledgeable staff
- Positive impact on the community, restoring broken individuals and families
- Dedicated counselors who provide solid methodology and guidance for prevention and treatment
Port of Hope - Nampa
508 E Florida Ave, Nampa, ID 83686The first review criticizes the treatment center for requiring drug tests in a different city, making it difficult for the reviewer to comply with the treatment plan. They recommend finding a drug testing facility in the same city. The second review expresses gratitude towards the center and specifically mentions a counselor named Walt who provided support and guidance. The third review praises the center for its supportive atmosphere, meeting great people, and exceeding expectations. The final review expresses love for the center, the staff, and gratitude for the help received.
- Accurate and professional mental health evaluation.
- Supportive and caring staff that makes clients feel comfortable and valued.
- Engaging and powerful group sessions that help individuals open up and make progress in their recovery journey.
What is Methadone?
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). Many people in recovery rely on methadone as part of their treatment program.
However, methadone can be addictive when misused. You should always take methadone under a healthcare professional’s supervision to prevent unwanted side effects.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How Does Methadone Work?
Methadone binds with brain receptors activated by other opioids like heroin and morphine. It reduces cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Opioid-dependent people who take methadone don’t experience the same kind of euphoria. One of methadone’s benefits is its long duration of action, allowing it to have a slow onset and prolonged effect.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Forms of Methadone
Various forms of methadone are available, depending on your treatment plan. Your doctor can also determine the best methadone form suitable for you.
Here are the common forms of methadone:3
- Tablet: Methadone tablets are taken orally. You can swallow it whole or mix it in water if it's a dispersible tablet.
- Liquid: You can also take methadone as a liquid. This is usually prescribed to those with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules. The liquid concentrate contains 10 milligrams of methadone per milliliter.
- Injection: Methadone can also be administered as an injection. It’s an alternative for those who can't take oral medication.
How Long Does Methadone Treatment Usually Last?
It’s recommended to stay on methadone treatment for at least 12 months.4
Some may even be on methadone treatment for 20 years.5 This is because opioid addiction is a chronic condition that requires ongoing to prevent relapse.
Other factors that affect the duration of methadone treatment include:
- The severity of the addiction
- Your response to the treatment
- Overall health
- Specific recovery goals
Once you’ve achieved stability, gradually tapering the methadone dose is essential. It helps minimize any withdrawal symptoms.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
Possible Side Effects and Risks of Methadone
Methadone also comes with possible side effects and risks. These side effects will vary for everyone depending on their body’s reaction to the drug.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), common side effects of methadone include:1
- Nausea and vomiting
- Slow breathing
- Itchy skin
- Heavy sweating
- Sexual problems
- Mood swings
- Mental clouding
These side effects and risks are why gradual tapering of methadone is essential. It allows you to adjust to fewer doses, reducing the risk of severe side effects.
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist used for opioid use disorder. It binds with opioid receptors in the brain and helps reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Methadone can be addictive and has side effects, so you should only take methadone under a professional's supervision. Gradually tapering off the drug also prevents any severe side effects.
- “What is Methadone?” Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- "How do medications to treat opioid use disorder work?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
- "Understanding the Forms of Methadone.” MedMark Treatment Centers.
- "Methadone." The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 2021.
- Malervy J. "How long should you be on Methadone?" Recovery Centers of America.
- "How much does opioid treatment cost?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started